SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl::rofl:

u know that i know u and i have different approaches and dats cool.. i don't think we are being sweet, my husband is the one condoning it and if he LET her keep it up HE should get checked by me..

okay i call her all vex.. ray ray.. and then what? if he didn't take care of it, she will still think he is okay w/ it and his crazy wife just ranting and raving and will call him or text him or email him again and again.. ..now if my husband has told her to calm her rass AND deleted her from his page AND she still going after him.. then she might deserve a call from me.. but right now hubby haven't done what he need fi do.. a woman not gonna give ur marriage anymore respect than ur hubby does..

Girl PREACH!!!! When did you get your preachering (yeah so what) license?

LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN!!!

we will now prepare for the church announcements! :rofl:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

irie. i hope i am not offending u in any way.. i am not talking bout ur hubby per se, just discussing the topic. alot of times, our men have no interest in these women anyway so decide simply to ignore it and move on.. i mean she is in a whole other state, but if it bothers u as much as it seems to, then i hope he does at least ask her to ease up on the kissy kissy talk LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
irie. i hope i am not offending u in any way.. i am not talking bout ur hubby per se, just discussing the topic. alot of times, our men have no interest in these women anyway so decide simply to ignore it and move on.. i mean she is in a whole other state, but if it bothers u as much as it seems to, then i hope he does at least ask her to ease up on the kissy kissy talk LOL

Oh no, I am not offended at all. I am not even the "jealous type", she is just annoying me. She is a grown woman, doesn't work, and expects men to pay her way! I know Louis, I know he wouldn't go anywhere with it. I agree he needs to tell her to ease up.

I have no problem with him chatting about back in the day in St Lucia, I know he needs this, but he can get it from friends who don't have am ulterior motive! :-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

:ot:

roger and i are always laughing about women flirting.. i tell him, tell them bout ur girlfriend, he said NOOOO baby that makes girls go after u even more cuz girls are competitive. its better to just stop their advances without an explanation.. i was like hmmmm, nice observation..

i told him get ready.. cuz that accent could get his rass in some sticky situations down here in the dfw.. lol. don't get sent back to JA :rofl: .. i am not too worried about him tho

Oh no, I am not offended at all. I am not even the "jealous type", she is just annoying me. She is a grown woman, doesn't work, and expects men to pay her way! I know Louis, I know he wouldn't go anywhere with it. I agree he needs to tell her to ease up.

I have no problem with him chatting about back in the day in St Lucia, I know he needs this, but he can get it from friends who don't have am ulterior motive! :-)

:thumbs:

when are ya'll headed back to St lucia?

Timeline

roger and i are always laughing about women flirting.. i tell him, tell them bout ur girlfriend, he said NOOOO baby that makes girls go after u even more cuz girls are competitive. its better to just stop their advances without an explanation.. i was like hmmmm, nice observation..

i told him get ready.. cuz that accent could get his rass in some sticky situations down here in the dfw.. lol. don't get sent back to JA :rofl: .. i am not too worried about him tho

OMG... Louis works in a garden center here... WOMEN LOVE HIM! I mean older women, women my mom's age! There are 3 or 4 that come in every week just to flirt with him!! One calls him "the handsom devil", one called him a "sexy freak" and another came in 4 times in 1 day just to tell him he had nice teeth! I love to hear all these stories, they crack me up!

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

We are hoping to go for New Years.. both have the time off ok, but 3 tickets are around $2500 right now and that is just not feasable at the moment! And we cannot stay with moms, cause she just has a little shack with no running water and no room really. We can find a cheap guest house no problem but we have to save for car, food etc.... I am saving all my pennies and hoping for Christmas Cash! LOL

Wanna go? Oh I love St Lucia... can't wait for it to be permanent home someday!

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
stone love.. how is hubby liking the job?? how long did it take for him to get his ead after arrival??

He likes it but they are cutting back on hours so now he is only working weekends, Sat and Sun....so his pay is kinda measly....i'm trying to look for other jobs for him but you know how it is right now...epecially in nyc...and especially since he does not have that much experience yet... :( ....since he came up on a CR-1 Immigrant Visa he didn't need an EAD...he got his SSN# like 2 weeks after he landed in US....i'm just hoping something else comes along...either another part-time so he can do both jobs or one nice paying full-time job....

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

OMG... Louis works in a garden center here... WOMEN LOVE HIM! I mean older women, women my mom's age! There are 3 or 4 that come in every week just to flirt with him!! One calls him "the handsom devil", one called him a "sexy freak" and another came in 4 times in 1 day just to tell him he had nice teeth! I love to hear all these stories, they crack me up!

girl i be cracking up too.. they do NOT call him no sexy freak WOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

roger went to go buy a sim card and he said the chick told him to get it off of her chest>> ROLLINNNGGG.. women i tell ya.. i am so ashamed sometimes when he tell me his stories.. do some of us REALLY act so??? :rofl:

Timeline
stone love.. how is hubby liking the job?? how long did it take for him to get his ead after arrival??

He likes it but they are cutting back on hours so now he is only working weekends, Sat and Sun....so his pay is kinda measly....i'm trying to look for other jobs for him but you know how it is right now...epecially in nyc...and especially since he does not have that much experience yet... :( ....since he came up on a CR-1 Immigrant Visa he didn't need an EAD...he got his SSN# like 2 weeks after he landed in US....i'm just hoping something else comes along...either another part-time so he can do both jobs or one nice paying full-time job....

i feel ya.. i know how roger complain so about no money or work in jamaica and i tell him its not much better here.. i have a friend w/ a masters out of work 6 mnths now.. i just pray that he is ready for the WAITING and he doesn't let it frustrate him much..

may God open up a door for mr stone to get one job that will supply all his family needs.. soooonnnnn!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i feel ya.. i know how roger complain so about no money or work in jamaica and i tell him its not much better here.. i have a friend w/ a masters out of work 6 mnths now.. i just pray that he is ready for the WAITING and he doesn't let it frustrate him much..

may God open up a door for mr stone to get one job that will supply all his family needs.. soooonnnnn!

Thank you...God only knows that we need it.... (F)

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

We are hoping to go for New Years.. both have the time off ok, but 3 tickets are around $2500 right now and that is just not feasable at the moment! And we cannot stay with moms, cause she just has a little shack with no running water and no room really. We can find a cheap guest house no problem but we have to save for car, food etc.... I am saving all my pennies and hoping for Christmas Cash! LOL

Wanna go? Oh I love St Lucia... can't wait for it to be permanent home someday!

ooohhh i would LOVE IT

oh my goodness! thats the only thing about now being a family..b4 i could sneak away to see roger and only have to pay for my ticket.. now we have to dish out for his, mine and hope to take both my kids to see his country one day.. GIRL!!!

Timeline
J2 are you going to Odunde this weekend?

:no: ... Are they still having it??? The city was talking about they didn't have the money for it this year. You're taking hubby though for the first time right, think he'll like it?

Edited by J2A♥oasis

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.