SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree that he is going to have to correct the behavior...ignoring it won't work. Why doesnt he remove her from his friends list? Step over any boundaries...whose boundaries? I know not that tricks....you are the WIFE. Let me at her. :devil::devil:

C!!!!! Mi taught yuh sey yuh naa bite!!!!!!

Quana an Sus are too sweet and Nat is going to agree wid dem too but not mi. Nope I would sway my hips an move em out dat chair and get to typing. By the time he got off de floor I would be hittin the send button... That's what a wife is a HELPMATE and I HELPED him git rid of her..

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
anywho i was thinking about renting from sandcastles and maybe doing a bday party in the room sandcastles is not ai but i wonder if hotels usually allow this???

Have you stayed at Sandcastles before? I have heard a lot of bad reviews about them. Just wondering because they sometimes have some decent rates. I don't know why I have an allergy to even thinking about staying in Turtle Towers.

lmao turtle towers i been in there once and it's because J friend has an apartment there which was descent but you know the hotel and the rental shares is diffrent, but sandcastles omg i rented from this lady rosie it was a two bedroom penthouse with an outdoor shower it was sooooo nice damn it was nice!!! and i stayed at the hotel part too and it was okay the air conditioner is only in the bedroom it was okay for the price i like crane ridge better...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
anywho i was thinking about renting from sandcastles and maybe doing a bday party in the room sandcastles is not ai but i wonder if hotels usually allow this???

Have you stayed at Sandcastles before? I have heard a lot of bad reviews about them. Just wondering because they sometimes have some decent rates. I don't know why I have an allergy to even thinking about staying in Turtle Towers.

LOL I have stayed here many times and it really isn't that bad. No one bothers you and I once threw a birthday party at Turtle Towers and had no problems. Even went took it down to the pool.

I have never stayed at Sandcastles either.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Ladies... I have a question... maybe a RANT!

Louis has FB and Gmail etc... he knows I log in once in a while. He isnt real computer literate and I am the one who set up the accounts for him. He has hooked up with Lucian friends in the states as well as keeping in touch with people back home....

Anyway... there is the chic in MD, from St Lucia originally, that has been sending him messages... "I Love you", "call me"... ish like that. Louis knows I am annoyed and doesnt answer her. He doesnt call her... but she is bugging me! She knows he is married!!! WTH does she think he is going to do??? Leave me for her old azz?? From what Louis says she never works, just lives with friends and dates men who pay her way.

WHat would you all do? Send her a message, call her? I want to message her and tell her she needs to stop... but I don't want to step over any boundaries.

Let HIM do that off his own accord....I could care less about some woman out there, he is the one that needs to say STOP if she ALREADY knows you're married..

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

owww nite nite ladies i have another focus group today so far today this will be my second one and i made 450 que tha music **imma hustler imma imma hustler hommie** lmao lata ppl :) :) :)

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Jawi wah gwaan gyal!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey pumpkin. How are ya?

one more week jawi!!!!!!

Yes ma'am. I will probably just be coming out of the hospital and recovering...so I don't know how much I will comprehend. Maybe my sis can take the message for me. I hate that I won't be able to fully celebrate when it happens.

I will be having my second neck surgery on Thursday. They will be cutting me in the front again and then flipping me over to cut in the back of my neck. I will also have stitches around my head because they have to put that metal crown on my head to keep it from flopping around and to keep blood pressure from my eyes (it can cause blindness if too much pressure rests on my eyes :eek:)....I'm trying hard not to be scared...please keep me in your prayers for full recovery and no complications.

Hey I just thought of something! They better not MESS with my 'HAWK!!!! I do not want my hair shaved or cut!!!!! CHA!!!!!!!

On a good note, my short term disability just got approved so I get all my vacation/personal/sick hours back that I used to make sure I didn't go without a paycheck. Woooooottttt!!!!

Jawi , you will be in my prayers. I truly hope that this is the last and final surgery you will endure and you are 100% after all of this!

:dance: :dance: :dance: congrats on getting your short term approved :dance: God is good all the time! :dance: :dance:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

If she DIDN'T know, I'd make sure she did, but she she already knows, sound better coming from HIM

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

owww nite nite ladies i have another focus group today so far today this will be my second one and i made 450 que tha music **imma hustler imma imma hustler hommie** lmao lata ppl :) :) :)

Go head girl, I love the focus groups too, well really I love the $$ LOL

Have fun, I am out of here running from the storms!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
If she DIDN'T know, I'd make sure she did, but she she already knows, sound better coming from HIM

I agree! I will let you all know what the outcome is. She knows about me...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree that he is going to have to correct the behavior...ignoring it won't work. Why doesnt he remove her from his friends list? Step over any boundaries...whose boundaries? I know not that tricks....you are the WIFE. Let me at her. :devil::devil:

Quana an Sus are too sweet and Nat is going to agree wid dem too but not mi. Nope I would sway my hips an move em out dat chair and get to typing. By the time he got off de floor I would be hittin the send button... That's what a wife is a HELPMATE and I HELPED him git rid of her..

:rofl::rofl:

u know that i know u and i have different approaches and dats cool.. i don't think we are being sweet, my husband is the one condoning it and if he LET her keep it up HE should get checked by me..

okay i call her all vex.. ray ray.. and then what? if he didn't take care of it, she will still think he is okay w/ it and his crazy wife just ranting and raving and will call him or text him or email him again and again.. ..now if my husband has told her to calm her rass AND deleted her from his page AND she still going after him.. then she might deserve a call from me.. but right now hubby haven't done what he need fi do.. a woman not gonna give ur marriage anymore respect than ur hubby does..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I want to do this!! I could use the $450!

u know that i know u and i have different approaches and dats cool.. i don't think we are being sweet, my husband is the one condoning it and if he LET her keep it up HE should get checked by me..

okay i call her all vex.. ray ray.. and then what? if he didn't take care of it, she will still think he is okay w/ it and his crazy wife just ranting and raving and will call him or text him or email him again and again.. ..now if my husband has told her to calm her rass AND deleted her from his page AND she still going after him.. then she might deserve a call from me.. but right now hubby haven't done what he need fi do.. a woman not gonna give ur marriage anymore respect than ur hubby does..

:thumbs:

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Mi just show mi teet dem...mi nuh bite...yet. LMAO

lmao turtle towers i been in there once and it's because J friend has an apartment there which was descent but you know the hotel and the rental shares is diffrent, but sandcastles omg i rented from this lady rosie it was a two bedroom penthouse with an outdoor shower it was sooooo nice damn it was nice!!! and i stayed at the hotel part too and it was okay the air conditioner is only in the bedroom it was okay for the price i like crane ridge better...

ooooo...that sounds nice! Just trying to imagine an outdoor shower on a unit at Sandcastles. Do you have pictures of the unit?

Jawi , you will be in my prayers. I truly hope that this is the last and final surgery you will endure and you are 100% after all of this!

:dance: :dance: :dance: congrats on getting your short term approved :dance: God is good all the time! :dance: :dance:

Thanks Philly...they should know by now that I'm not going to sit quietly in the corner while they try to screw me from my EARNED benefits. I want all my sick days back...all my personal days back and all 4 weeks of vacation back....then when I come back from surgery...I will be taking my personal time so I don't loose it. LOL

I agree 100% :thumbs:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

IrieCat, you say that he's not very computer literate, so maybe he doesn't know that he can mark her email address as spam/junk and have it automatically go to the junk folder that gets emptied automatically.

I signed up & get emails a few times a week about upcoming focus meetings in my area. They usually have a survey you take. I have only been called once after filling out a survey, but I guess I gave the wrong answers on the phone. It was for a cell phone company and the person on the phone asked me if I plan to switch companies soon. I said no, but in retrospect, I should've said that I'm always open to a good deal. Oh well... you live, you learn.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Girl PREACH!!!! When did you get your preachering (yeah so what) license?

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.