Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am not lying. I don't know if you guys remember the time the plane crashed on interstate GA 400. Well, I do! It was a Friday which is already a traffic hell day in Atlanta. Jokes are that you can be in rush hour traffic from Friday morning until Sunday night...well I digress. The accident happened on the highway I use to get home...there were no GPS systems and the like back then...so I get on and prepare to sit. It was a HOT summer day for HOTLANTA somewhere around the 90s...well the closer I get to the actual wreckage and the burning fumes...the hotter it got. I'm sitting in a little hooptie with NO AC!!!! All four windows are rolled down and i am sweating buckets...praying for God to send one little breeze...okay thanks God...one more little breeze and I will forever sing Your praises! I get the brilliant idea that bra and panties are real similar to a bikini...so I literally strip out of all my clothes sitting in traffic. What I forgot about (or didn't care about at the moment) were 18 wheelers and real big SUVs...all of sudden truckers are driving by looking at me honking their horns...pointing and gesturing. I got a little relief fromt he heat so I just turned my music up and hoped my shades wouldn't melt to my face. I DARED a policeman to give me a ticket for indecent exposure too.

Ur just always looking for a reason to get naked!!! I know people were like #######!!!! :blink: I bet Jawi made a lot of men get smacked in their heads from their wife that day.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi;

Ft. Lauderdale wasn't that bad, maybe the same at ATL...

I don't believe there is a JAMAICAN man out there that cannot cook, I refuse to believe that...the only time I hear that is if di man come fram town, but all the town man dem I know can cook...

Girl please! I know several men in St. Ann that cannot cook. A is SPOILED ROTTEN! He hates when I say it...but ah so ie go. He is the only adult male in a family full up with women and they spoiled his butt. I watched it with my own eyes...if one doesn't want to cook for him...he just sweet talks the next one...they playfully swat at him...and WAH LA!!! Presto changeo food cooked.

Yes ma'am. I will probably just be coming out of the hospital and recovering...so I don't know how much I will comprehend. Maybe my sis can take the message for me. I hate that I won't be able to fully celebrate when it happens.

I will be having my second neck surgery on Thursday. They will be cutting me in the front again and then flipping me over to cut in the back of my neck. I will also have stitches around my head because they have to put that metal crown on my head to keep it from flopping around and to keep blood pressure from my eyes (it can cause blindness if too much pressure rests on my eyes :eek:)....I'm trying hard not to be scared...please keep me in your prayers for full recovery and no complications.

Hey I just thought of something! They better not MESS with my 'HAWK!!!! I do not want my hair shaved or cut!!!!! CHA!!!!!!!

On a good note, my short term disability just got approved so I get all my vacation/personal/sick hours back that I used to make sure I didn't go without a paycheck. Woooooottttt!!!!

Awww...Girl ....you know you will be in our prayers..... (L)

Thanks sis...miss you! I loved the haircut story by the way...so sweet and precious.

Ladies... I have a question... maybe a RANT!

Louis has FB and Gmail etc... he knows I log in once in a while. He isnt real computer literate and I am the one who set up the accounts for him. He has hooked up with Lucian friends in the states as well as keeping in touch with people back home....

Anyway... there is the chic in MD, from St Lucia originally, that has been sending him messages... "I Love you", "call me"... ish like that. Louis knows I am annoyed and doesnt answer her. He doesnt call her... but she is bugging me! She knows he is married!!! WTH does she think he is going to do??? Leave me for her old azz?? From what Louis says she never works, just lives with friends and dates men who pay her way.

WHat would you all do? Send her a message, call her? I want to message her and tell her she needs to stop... but I don't want to step over any boundaries.

I agree that he is going to have to correct the behavior...ignoring it won't work. Why doesnt he remove her from his friends list? Step over any boundaries...whose boundaries? I know not that tricks....you are the WIFE. Let me at her. :devil::devil:

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
i am w/ sus.. i would not tell her nothing.. that is Louis' job.. i love u and call me??? OKAY, that CAN be harmless, but if she is not a family member or old friend why is she saying that to him??? who is she exactly??

he needs define this relationship to u and terminate it if necessary.. i believe women and men can be friends but she sounds like she has overstepped her bounds and he needs to check her..

YEs! Well this woman was a friend from younger days... I think he told me she dated friends of his, he may have dated her... can't remember.

He has other woman friends, in fact I am friends with one of his exes and another friend I talk to on the phone as well. She is so nice, we talk about kids, her immigrations issues etc..

I am going to talk to him tonight. He needs to cut off the flirty e-mail ####### coming from her! I can deal with female friends, not a problem... but not this one's kind!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Louis has FB and Gmail etc... he knows I log in once in a while. He isnt real computer literate and I am the one who set up the accounts for him. He has hooked up with Lucian friends in the states as well as keeping in touch with people back home....

Anyway... there is the chic in MD, from St Lucia originally, that has been sending him messages... "I Love you", "call me"... ish like that. Louis knows I am annoyed and doesnt answer her. He doesnt call her... but she is bugging me! She knows he is married!!! WTH does she think he is going to do??? Leave me for her old azz?? From what Louis says she never works, just lives with friends and dates men who pay her way.

WHat would you all do? Send her a message, call her? I want to message her and tell her she needs to stop... but I don't want to step over any boundaries.

Boundaries... are you serious??? first of all she over stepped her bounderies by contacting your married husband with the foolishness i would email or call her and tell her to stop or better yet have him call her...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Boundaries... are you serious??? first of all she over stepped her bounderies by contacting your married husband with the foolishness i would email or call her and tell her to stop or better yet have him call her...

I will do that! Then I will give all you ladies who live near MD her address! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
jawi.. mi nuh knoa ya turn nudist?? ^_^

:blush: it was REAL hot remember? No ocean breeze or nothing!

I am not lying. I don't know if you guys remember the time the plane crashed on interstate GA 400. Well, I do! It was a Friday which is already a traffic hell day in Atlanta. Jokes are that you can be in rush hour traffic from Friday morning until Sunday night...well I digress. The accident happened on the highway I use to get home...there were no GPS systems and the like back then...so I get on and prepare to sit. It was a HOT summer day for HOTLANTA somewhere around the 90s...well the closer I get to the actual wreckage and the burning fumes...the hotter it got. I'm sitting in a little hooptie with NO AC!!!! All four windows are rolled down and i am sweating buckets...praying for God to send one little breeze...okay thanks God...one more little breeze and I will forever sing Your praises! I get the brilliant idea that bra and panties are real similar to a bikini...so I literally strip out of all my clothes sitting in traffic. What I forgot about (or didn't care about at the moment) were 18 wheelers and real big SUVs...all of sudden truckers are driving by looking at me honking their horns...pointing and gesturing. I got a little relief fromt he heat so I just turned my music up and hoped my shades wouldn't melt to my face. I DARED a policeman to give me a ticket for indecent exposure too.

Ur just always looking for a reason to get naked!!! I know people were like #######!!!! :blink: I bet Jawi made a lot of men get smacked in their heads from their wife that day.

kikikiki I was good to go as long as my "nickels" and "honey jar" were not exposed. My oldest son when he was two called nipples "nickels"....LOL

I got a lot of laughs I guess because I sitting there crying hysterically like a mad woman with no clothes on.....make up smeared...hair plastered to my face and stuck up in peaks...I was NOT the picture of womanly wiles that day. Lots of thumbs up and passengers hanging out of their windows hooting. But I was NOTHING to get jealous over. LMAO @ the mental image of me.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline
Jawi;

Ft. Lauderdale wasn't that bad, maybe the same at ATL...

I don't believe there is a JAMAICAN man out there that cannot cook, I refuse to believe that...the only time I hear that is if di man come fram town, but all the town man dem I know can cook...

Girl please! I know several men in St. Ann that cannot cook. A is SPOILED ROTTEN! He hates when I say it...but ah so ie go. He is the only adult male in a family full up with women and they spoiled his butt. I watched it with my own eyes...if one doesn't want to cook for him...he just sweet talks the next one...they playfully swat at him...and WAH LA!!! Presto changeo food cooked.

Yes ma'am. I will probably just be coming out of the hospital and recovering...so I don't know how much I will comprehend. Maybe my sis can take the message for me. I hate that I won't be able to fully celebrate when it happens.

I will be having my second neck surgery on Thursday. They will be cutting me in the front again and then flipping me over to cut in the back of my neck. I will also have stitches around my head because they have to put that metal crown on my head to keep it from flopping around and to keep blood pressure from my eyes (it can cause blindness if too much pressure rests on my eyes :eek:)....I'm trying hard not to be scared...please keep me in your prayers for full recovery and no complications.

Hey I just thought of something! They better not MESS with my 'HAWK!!!! I do not want my hair shaved or cut!!!!! CHA!!!!!!!

On a good note, my short term disability just got approved so I get all my vacation/personal/sick hours back that I used to make sure I didn't go without a paycheck. Woooooottttt!!!!

Awww...Girl ....you know you will be in our prayers..... (L)

Thanks sis...miss you! I loved the haircut story by the way...so sweet and precious.

I agree that he is going to have to correct the behavior...ignoring it won't work. Why doesnt he remove her from his friends list? Step over any boundaries...whose boundaries? I know not that tricks....you are the WIFE. Let me at her. :devil::devil:

What part of st ann's A is from J is from st ann's also

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

my big chop wasnt really BIG bunzy.. my head is too big for short hair.

i wore wigs, false ponytails and braids for a long time and then i said, 'I might as well go natural", it was totally spare of the moment.. i started getting roller sets and straw sets when i wanted to wear my own hair..

i had about 2 or 3 inches of permed hair when i cut it.. I LOVE my natural hair..

There are SOOOOO many braid versions and styles, u will look great i am sure of it!

so i hear bout Ethopians straightening and Dominicans straightening.. they are really the best ppl huh??

i will have to see if there is a shop near me..

Hey Quanna,

For years my Mom went to the Dominicans to do her hair before she loc'd because they were the only ones who could press it out as her texture is the same as theirs. Now I have noticed there are alot of Dominican salons opening all over the place in Philly.

Shemmy - my co worker just came over to my desk earlier talking about how she want to move to Atlanta. It's cheaper than maryland and she wants her daughter in a better school system.

:ot: Wait - What are Anonymous Users? Or should say...Who are the annoymous users? Hahaha show ya face already... :secret:

LOL KK thats what I want to know too :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
jawi.. mi nuh knoa ya turn nudist?? ^_^

:blush: it was REAL hot remember? No ocean breeze or nothing!

kikikiki I was good to go as long as my "nickels" and "honey jar" were not exposed. My oldest son when he was two called nipples "nickels"....LOL

I got a lot of laughs I guess because I sitting there crying hysterically like a mad woman with no clothes on.....make up smeared...hair plastered to my face and stuck up in peaks...I was NOT the picture of womanly wiles that day. Lots of thumbs up and passengers hanging out of their windows hooting. But I was NOTHING to get jealous over. LMAO @ the mental image of me.

LOL Marley calls them buttons.

I am cracking up just picturing you on the highway. How long were you stuck for?

YOu will be in my prayers on Thursday...I know this has got to work!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

St Ann is HUGE...I don't give particulars on the Internet because of cyber stalkers and stuff. No offense...hope you understand.

I am cracking up just picturing you on the highway. How long were you stuck for?

Awww...how cute! I was literally a HOT MESS! I think I was stuck in the same jammed pack spot a few miles from the crash for about 3-4 hours. It was nightfall when I finally got past it and the traffic was a lot lighter because they closed the rest of the highway off surrounding our area....police were slowly letting cars by the accident in the emergency lane...one by one...so all lanes shut down on a 6 lane highway...using an emergency lane on what would normally be a bumper to bumper highway anyway. GEEZZZZ!!!

thanks for the prayers. I will need them.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

St Ann is HUGE...I don't give particulars on the Internet because of cyber stalkers and stuff. No offense...hope you understand.

Awww...how cute! I was literally a HOT MESS! I think I was stuck in the same jammed pack spot a few miles from the crash for about 3-4 hours. It was nightfall when I finally got past it and the traffic was a lot lighter because they closed the rest of the highway off surrounding our area....police were slowly letting cars by the accident in the emergency lane...one by one...so all lanes shut down on a 6 lane highway...using an emergency lane on what would normally be a bumper to bumper highway anyway. GEEZZZZ!!!

thanks for the prayers. I will need them.

none taken

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

Timeline

anywho i was thinking about renting from sandcastles and maybe doing a bday party in the room sandcastles is not ai but i wonder if hotels usually allow this???

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

Timeline
anywho i was thinking about renting from sandcastles and maybe doing a bday party in the room sandcastles is not ai but i wonder if hotels usually allow this???

Have you stayed at Sandcastles before? I have heard a lot of bad reviews about them. Just wondering because they sometimes have some decent rates. I don't know why I have an allergy to even thinking about staying in Turtle Towers.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.