SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

JaEnglish, I am loving it, so I have decided to work from home the next two days. I was home yesterday aswell. I am a summer person, I blossom and glow in the summer, the winter months I am like a bear I want to sleep and be insided.

I saw your pictures they are great. Good work....

Dammit, why couldn't I work from home toooooo? LOL I am a summer person too, HATE winter with a PASSION!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JaEnglish, do you work for a Georgetown Medical Group ?

Nope....I work for a pediatric dentist practice....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: Timeline
Trelawny, has Georgia Ave done the the Caribbean Parade-Carnival yet?

no I don't tink so, I have to hit up my Trini friends

LOL I am a summer person too, HATE winter with a PASSION!

Me too!

sus ((((((((((((((((((((((chups)))))))))))))))))))

TRE, DHL SUCKS SUCKS!!!!!!!!

DWL........ :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Joel and I are still chugging along in this CR1 process. I could have produce two babies by the time we get thru this. They shouldn't even require that we need an interview, any couple that survives this long drawn out process, so be given a free weekend stay at any 5 star hotel.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Joel and I are still chugging along in this CR1 process. I could have produce two babies by the time we get thru this. They shouldn't even require that we need an interview, any couple that survives this long drawn out process, so be given a free weekend stay at any 5 star hotel.

I agree completely, Roxcie - hopefully you will get a date soon

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mawning ladies **big ole yarn** i am so damn tired btwn the gym and jay being so chatty all of a sudden i am beat! anyways this whether in NYC is pissing me the heck off come on it's June already!!! Sus great pics i love them, Jaenglish girl you are good :star: please tell me you do this on the side professionally because those pics are the ish!

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

mawning ladies **big ole yarn** i am so damn tired btwn the gym and jay being so chatty all of a sudden i am beat! anyways this whether in NYC is pissing me the heck off come on it's June already!!! Sus great pics i love them, Jaenglish girl you are good :star: please tell me you do this on the side professionally because those pics are the ish!

I do lol :)

Wish I could do it full time...maybe in few years..

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

I have a question.

Friend of mine is here illegally, her child was born here. Her scumbag ex keeps threatening to get her deported and take the child away.

Does anyone know if this is something that is likely to happen?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
I have a question.

Friend of mine is here illegally, her child was born here. Her scumbag ex keeps threatening to get her deported and take the child away.

Unfortunately, yes, it could - The likelihood that immigration would go after an individual is slim - but it's always possible, the fact that she has an American child doesn't have any bearing on her illegal status - they could deport her at some point.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DJ and I have talked some about the money -

I will be the first to admit, looking back - I grew up spoiled - My parents always took us on nice vacations, out to eat, bought us what we wanted, paid our credit card bills, covered bounced checks, :whistle:.... I can recognize it now and realize that they gave us ALOT. All of that stopped when I was in college and had a fight with my father and he cut me off - it was a hard lesson to learn, and I damaged the HeLL outta my credit while doing it. It has taken me a long long time to build it back up, and get my spending in order. I am finally in a position where I make good money, know how to save, invest, etc...

I have no problem with the fact that I earn more than DJ or that I will earn more for a while - we have talked about this and he realizes it as well - he knows that it takes time to build up in your career, and that he is gonna have to put in the years to earn it. We have also talked about my concerns of how he is with money - cause when he has it he spends it - So when he first gets here, I expect that to be one of our biggest problems for a while, and we will be doing some strict budgeting / allowances for both of us until we come up with a workable solution for us.

My husband spends money so fast in Jamaica, I was worried how he would be when he got here...but now that he's here he is very conservative. He scrutinizes every purchase. He loves flea markets and garage sales!

Timeline
My husband spends money so fast in Jamaica, I was worried how he would be when he got here...but now that he's here he is very conservative. He scrutinizes every purchase. He loves flea markets and garage sales!

That's good to hear - I know DJ can save, I have seen him do it in the past - but I know we are going to have some growing pains too - I am a shopper and impulse buyer too - but I am a bargain shopper - Sometimes he doesn't fully evaluate something before he spends the money - such as his car nightmare - with what he has spent on that car, which is still not totally fixed, he could have bought a new one -

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a question.

Unfortunately, yes, it could - The likelihood that immigration would go after an individual is slim - but it's always possible, the fact that she has an American child doesn't have any bearing on her illegal status - they could deport her at some point.

I read so many news reports about this...If he decides to go to ICE to report her she will get deported...eventually...its usually a drawn out process but it will eventual happen...and like Sus said her having an American child does not mean anything to them...if she was the only family the son had then he would probably have to go with her but if the father is going to try to keep him then they might grant him full custody since he was born up here...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.