SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Philly, I just wanted to say thank you...cause now, I can't get di salt mackrel, dumplin and bully beef out my head

LOL Now I am craving bully beef too ( yummy)! I'm going to make some tonight..... That is not on my diet but now heyyyyyy :whistle:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

honey girl.. i u don't tap chat bout illness.. ulcer and migraine LOL girl u scare me.. u gonna make me slap some blessed oil on ur forehead and pray for healing LOL

im bored w/ my job too and i feel if i don't find something else soon i will get so slack i will start getting in trouble.. i am ready for a change

Mawnin Yardies!

Congrats Irie. That's awesome news...

The rain scared the ####### out of me today. I thought a tornado was passing though. Ugh!

Today is my B'Day and I'm at work. lol Wat's wrong with me.

Happy Birthday Sunray!!!! :dance:

Learned something new from the Jamaican Gleaner today:

If a person travels to the United States and attempts to change their status within 30 days of arrival, the presumption on the part of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, (USCIS) is that the visitor (non-immigrant) intended to change their status at the time they entered. That presumption can lead to the denial of any change of status by USCIS, as it is seen as misuse of the visitor's visa.

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/200...news/news1.html

A person that really wants in...will just wait past 30 days. LOL

one more week jawi!!!!!!

Timeline
honey. im sorry.. i gotta 20 screens open over here and just checking on vj when i can..

i don't know girl,personally, i don't mind the weave but the only bad thing is it didn't hold a curl in nassau.. i don't know how newly kept her hair looking so good in JA.. oh yes i do.. i forgot she got that BOMB weave LOL

you could do some sort of up do pinup, w/ a swoop bang.. do u get in the water? or rollerset ur hair depending on how long its grown, it might be cute.. or u know they could sew in some curly weave so u don't have to wear ur own hair.. u could have the cornrows or twists in front and then the curly weave in the back and all around

Well I see you haven’t responded to my e-mail I sent you a while ago either!!!! LOL

I have done the curly thing in JA and I must say it went over well and I wore my hair short. Now of course it wasn’t as curly as when I left the states but it held up pretty well and I was able to get it wet.

Philly, I just wanted to say thank you...cause now, I can't get di salt mackrel, dumplin and bully beef out my head

LOL Now I am craving bully beef too ( yummy)! I'm going to make some tonight..... That is not on my diet but now heyyyyyy :whistle:

Hey I thought it was beans only???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana,

When i tell you the stress is killing me. I try not to claim sickness but its getting hectic. i have 13 group homes i go to now, im all over the damn county, not to mention dealing with clients, dumb a$$ staff at the group homes, and then they wanna chat at work bout your ppwk is getting behind,...ummm ya think!!!! hell between driving all day everyday and the stoopid system going down for hours at a time, who got time for ppwk...LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am soo blasted tired of my job, its like dragging myself to the electric chair day after day and NO lie i think im developing a ulcer...( falling apart slowly but surely) :)

yall should try the Brown Sugar Body scrub they sell at Sephora, now that is the bomb but its expensive like 38 dollars i wanna say.

Hey Honey.

I love Carol's Daughter bath products....SweetHoneyDipChocolateBrownSugah scrub is to die for.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

TY for the dinner idea. Bully beef with dumplings.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
I am soo blasted tired of my job, its like dragging myself to the electric chair day after day and NO lie i think im developing a ulcer...( falling apart slowly but surely) :)

yall should try the Brown Sugar Body scrub they sell at Sephora, now that is the bomb but its expensive like 38 dollars i wanna say.

I hear you I’m sick of my job too and I need something eels to motivate me. I hear you ladies talking about I’m busy doing this and busy doing that and I’m here like umm well I’m not busy. This is how I get myself in trouble. When I have to much idle time I’m trying to plan a vacation or do something I know I don’t have the money for but at the time it sounded so right.

Honey I seen your post earlier about relocating to Greensboro NC. I’m looking at Raleigh myself and now a co worker wants me to look at Charlotte.

Charlotte is great :yes:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

dada im sorry im not ignoring you.. im in hiding...LOL

i dont have net access at work anymore and when i get home at night im tired. Im stressed, depressed and just trying to manage and keep a positive outlook, so dont be mad ok :)

Sunny mi see wha yuh doing at work on yuh birthday...LOL.. chatting on VJ

Well i am at work but not working. Everything is computerized and the damn system is down for who knows how long, so i opted to go find something to do with my time... which is VJ since i havent been on for awhile

How is everyone? Lawny whats up with you? Island and 1luv.. i hve missed talking to you ladies. :)

oh forgive me, and DADA and KK and Bunz, wha gwaan?

Hi Honey!!

Filed: Timeline

TY for the dinner idea. Bully beef with dumplings.

u know they call dat poor man food...I also love bullybeef with green bannanas

Hey, Honey, I have some brownstew CHICKEN FEET for you

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Shemmy, i use Carols daughter conditioner on my hair and i love it.

DADA, i dont anything about NC but im willing to look and take a chance. I feel like its time for some major changes in my life. This company also offers relocation to some spots in Tennesee, MS, VA, and NC. They have alot of spots in different states. It is called Youth Villages, they do residential foster care, which i was doing last summer. Of the openings they have where they are willing to relocate, North Carolina sounded the best to me, my dad lives in MS and i have no desire to live there, to damn hot and country. Now maybe NC is the same, but hopefully not.

Filed: Timeline
What kind of meat is bully beef?

Roxie a beef or so they call it, I think it's called spam up here...mi no know

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Quana,

When i tell you the stress is killing me. I try not to claim sickness but its getting hectic. i have 13 group homes i go to now, im all over the damn county, not to mention dealing with clients, dumb a$$ staff at the group homes, and then they wanna chat at work bout your ppwk is getting behind,...ummm ya think!!!! hell between driving all day everyday and the stoopid system going down for hours at a time, who got time for ppwk...LOL

right i hate when jobs put demands on u based on statistics and have NO IDEA how unrealistic those demands are cuz the don't do the darn work!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.