SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey i have a suggestion ladies when you are at the sauna get this product by freedmen its called pomergrant sugar scrub and rub it on while in there omg it have your skin feeling soooo damn smooth i used it for two days and im soft as a cotton ball :) the sugar be all melting in ya skin ahhhhh wait how many calories is that? lmao

:rofl: u crazy chat bout calories

i love sugar and salt scrubs... its INSANE how soft it makes u and they usually smell REALLLL good too

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
hey i have a suggestion ladies when you are at the sauna get this product by freedmen its called pomergrant sugar scrub and rub it on while in there omg it have your skin feeling soooo damn smooth i used it for two days and im soft as a cotton ball :) the sugar be all melting in ya skin ahhhhh wait how many calories is that? lmao

I've done that, but they place I went to they wrap your entire body (except your face) with these small strips of thin cloth, you end up looking like a mummy then the remove it and wipe you down, I never felt so good, I didn't need to use lotion for 2 weeks.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I've done that, but they place I went to they wrap your entire body (except your face) with these small strips of thin cloth, you end up looking like a mummy then the remove it and wipe you down, I never felt so good, I didn't need to use lotion for 2 weeks.

lol that sound like when i went to the spa in JA i was like i never went to a spa that had me questioning my damn sexuality lmao (jus playing) but that massage was sooo good i was drooling i was so damn embarassed lmao humm i wonder if she still there :whistle:

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
dang sunny.. i love how u and ray are getting around.. thats is what i say, enjoy life w/ ur hubby ESPECIALLY since ya'll don't have any kids yet.. GIRL roger will be here next week and while my kids are w/ their dad, i am gonna do as much as i can think of.. he will be nice and tired by the end of the week LOL ( :huh: hope not too tired?? :lol: )

but i will tell him.. nuh get used to it.. REAL LIFE soon come LOL enjoy our vacation!

happy bday.. im sorry.. i got to talking and forgot to wish u well!!

ohh.. jg i don't know how the schools do it where my2 lives, but here MOST elementary schools end at 5th grade so they have the grad then, middle school is 6-8th.. they just started that a couple of years back.. i really hate it, i don't think 6th graders should be in middle school, my kids go to a elementary that still goes to 6th grade..

Since this is a free trip (work related) I thought it would be nice to take Ray along and extend the trip. Thank G@D for marriott reward points to. lol This will be a fun cheap trip and I'll finally get to see a launch which is what I've wanted to do since I started working for NASA.

I know your excited Roger will be coming soon. Enjoy being with your honey bun. Thanks for the b'day wish.

Which Marriott? We stayed at the Marriott World Center or something or other in Orlando. OMG....like it's own little city. Loved that place. Incredible pool.

This is the Renaissance Oorlando hotel @ Seaworld. Looks really nice. Check it out.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
KK,

Every freakin thing in Maimi is over priced and over rated to me. Go to Wet Willies for frozen drinks and Mango's had good mojito's and food. They have woman and men dancing around and I got tired of seeing him at one point. lol Didn't go to any clubs.

Might be nice to take a tour og Versace's house. The turned into a Museum and your can tour it for $39. Where you staying? We stayed on 45th and Collins Ave. (Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel) It was to die for, but a hamburger and fries was $30. Yikes!

Oh that'a Marriott Chain...I'm a Hilton Girl!!! naw...I use those two when I travel.

We booked at this boutique hotel called Hotel Shelley recommended by NatPatBen. Although, I might break the hotel stay up I am looking at Royal Palm Resort in South Beach. Did you have a car? We are really going to do the beach thing. It's close enough to Jamaica. LOL.....

My plan is to sit out on the beach most of the day...reading and relaxing...

We'll definitely check out the Wet Willies and Mango's.

I've heard that Hotel Shelly is ok, but make sure to read reviews on tripadvisor. I thought I was going to be on the beach all day, but the rain stopped me. lol Have a good time.

ROC

KK, make sur you do this , or you will me MIA ....joking

Hotel Shelly...

3. Due to new airport security regulations, our shuttle cannot sit at the hotel shuttle stop Terminal G, Second Floor Departures for a long period. While standing at the shuttle stop location please wave down our shuttle when you see it so our driver knows to stop for you.

Newly, I use alot of scrubs ooooh they are luxurious. I have to try this one you mentioned.

LOL @ the calorie burning...

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline

Philly, I just wanted to say thank you...cause now, I can't get di salt mackrel, dumplin and bully beef out my head

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl: u crazy chat bout calories

i love sugar and salt scrubs... its INSANE how soft it makes u and they usually smell REALLLL good too

Hello. U wear the sugar scrub in the sauna?

Congrats Irie :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sunny mi see wha yuh doing at work on yuh birthday...LOL.. chatting on VJ

Well i am at work but not working. Everything is computerized and the damn system is down for who knows how long, so i opted to go find something to do with my time... which is VJ since i havent been on for awhile

How is everyone? Lawny whats up with you? Island and 1luv.. i hve missed talking to you ladies. :)

oh forgive me, and DADA and KK and Bunz, wha gwaan?

Timeline
Sunny mi see wha yuh doing at work on yuh birthday...LOL.. chatting on VJ

Well i am at work but not working. Everything is computerized and the damn system is down for who knows how long, so i opted to go find something to do with my time... which is VJ since i havent been on for awhile

How is everyone? Lawny whats up with you? Island and 1luv.. i hve missed talking to you ladies. :)

oh forgive me, and DADA and KK and Bunz, wha gwaan?

I know right. It's about me today. lol

ROC

KK, make sur you do this , or you will me MIA ....joking

Hotel Shelly...

3. Due to new airport security regulations, our shuttle cannot sit at the hotel shuttle stop Terminal G, Second Floor Departures for a long period. While standing at the shuttle stop location please wave down our shuttle when you see it so our driver knows to stop for you.

Wave down the shuttle driver!!! I read that. LOL..not taking shuttle. A friend is picking us up.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My GF bought me some sugar scrub a while ago. I must say my skin is already soft (as she bats her eyelashes) so I don’t need it for my skin because it hurts when I try to use it but boy oh boy I sure as heck need it for mi feet. Now them dogs on the other hand are as rough as nails. I really need to learn to walk around in shoes or wear socks at night but since I do neither I have to pay the consequences and see the people giving me pedicures bust a sweat. Poor things. So I buy the sugar scrub and use a pumas sponge or what ever those things or called and scrub me feet every couple of days. Some of them smell soooooo good to....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am soo blasted tired of my job, its like dragging myself to the electric chair day after day and NO lie i think im developing a ulcer...( falling apart slowly but surely) :)

yall should try the Brown Sugar Body scrub they sell at Sephora, now that is the bomb but its expensive like 38 dollars i wanna say.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.