SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh yeah our little family is growing.......................

We added Blacks and Baby Chunks today!!!! I'll take a pic and put them up if ther survive the night!!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
your welcome 1luv any time mi friend dem still a laugh aftah mi cause I still cut coupons...mi no business sometimes I save as much as $15.00 (especially) on double coupon days.

I don't buy anything unless it's on sale. When I bought my first car I was 19 and I haggled until I got the financing and monthly payments I wanted. I've done that several times and won! Same thing when I bought my first house, I did my research and then the mortgage company still tried to stiff me all I said was NEXT! -- do the same thing with banks, if they don't want to work with you, keep it moving...banking fees can get VERY expensive. I also buy clothing and shoes off season. Another thing my friends and I use to do back in the day was go to dry cleaners and asked if they had any plus size clothing that people didn't pick up and if they're willing to sell it to us...the designer suits we were sporting were until. I paid anywhere from $10 - $20 per suit. They were just glad to get rid of them.

Girrrllll!!!! I am soo impressed. I need to link you. Those are some great ideas. You outa write a book! :thumbs:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey shaunsgal

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
hey shaunsgal

Hello Luv. I was catching up on the thread. How was your weekend?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
hey shaunsgal

it was busy .. but wonderful my daughter graduated from 5 th grade friday and sun she had a ceremony for girl scots that advanced her...plus work and church i have been busy

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
hey shaunsgal

it was busy .. but wonderful my daughter graduated from 5 th grade friday and sun she had a ceremony for girl scots that advanced her...plus work and church i have been busy

This is the third time I have heard about 5th grade graduation. Could you please enlighten me? I did not go to grade or high school here we have a different system....and my daughter is currently going to eighth grade and I do not remember any graduation except from daycare. I know, another stupid question from this chick. :unsure:

Edited by Shaunsgal

event.png

Timeline
Why do I have the heater on...in June!!!!!!!

space heater

I had a/c blasting Tuesday. Opened windows Wednesday. Turned on heat yesterday. This weather is killing me. Make up it's damn mind already!!!!

Amen Sista! How have you been JG? (F)

I can't wait to move to Houston... where the weather goes from hot to humid. BTW anyone have any leads on any hospital jobs in Houston?

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies! Thanks for all my new FB friends! YAY!

I woke up to an e-mail from CRIS this morning......

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 8, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

GOOD NEWS!!

Anyone know what ADIT processing is?

Happy Tuesday!

....Irie

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
hey shaunsgal

This is the third time I have heard about 5th grade graduation. Could you please enlighten me? I did not go to grade or high school here we have a different system....and my daughter is currently going to eighth grade and I do not remember any graduation except from daycare. I know, another stupid question from this chick. :unsure:

Its just a promortional ceremony where they receive all their award for the end of the year and to give them encouragment going to the 6 th grade

morning everyone ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Good Morning Ladies! Thanks for all my new FB friends! YAY!

I woke up to an e-mail from CRIS this morning......

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 8, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

GOOD NEWS!!

Anyone know what ADIT processing is?

Happy Tuesday!

....Irie

Im happy for your news i cant wait till we are this far along in the process

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Congrats Irie Cat!! See, the VJ fairy dust is STRONG!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Thank you Thank you!

The time I waited for Louis seemed to go so fast, and now we will be married 1 Year in August! Time really seems to be flying! I have been blessed for sure!

I will send all that VJ Fairy Dust on! ;-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline

MAWNIN ladies;

Tell her again English ... dats why mi go call u fram the other day....

sus, mi ago link u

WARNING: Do not drink moutain dew and red "RASS" bull at the same time...all now mi no sleep.

Yesterday I got home from worked, cooked, cleaned, wash clothes, iron, clean some more, garden, paint, clean some more, iron some more, organized my files, shredded a lot of documents, updated finances on my PC, cleaned up my PC, organized all the closets in the house, threw some things in my Jamaica box...seasoned up meat to cook for dinner tonight, then sat their and watch 3 hours of I Love Lucy....can you say I've lost my damn mind

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MAWNIN ladies;

Tell her again English ... dats why mi go call u fram the other day....

sus, mi ago link u

WARNING: Do not drink moutain dew and red "RASS" bull at the same time...all now mi no sleep.

Yesterday I got home from worked, cooked, cleaned, wash clothes, iron, clean some more, garden, paint, clean some more, iron some more, organized my files, shredded a lot of documents, updated finances on my PC, cleaned up my PC, organized all the closets in the house, threw some things in my Jamaica box...seasoned up meat to cook for dinner tonight, then sat their and watch 3 hours of I Love Lucy....can you say I've lost my damn mind

You are just tempting me to try that more and more! hahaha

I have so much i need to get done!!!!

Maybe you could lower the dosage, hahaha :rofl:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.