SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok...been having some behavioural issues with my 8 (soon 9 year old)

Been asking for some alternative punishments and my co workers have suggested

making him stand in the corner

making him do yard work for neighbours

making him eat unsweetened oatmeal for dinner

standing in the corner arms outstretched with a can of beans in each hand

Can anyone else suggest some legal and effective punishments??

I have been taking him toys and games away, making him stay in his room, to no avail. So will try these, but would love to hear some more!

I would find a consequence that was tied into his behavior.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
My Girfriend sent me this email, this is supposed to be a sign up in a shop downtown Kingston. Wha deh Rass? Lawny, yuh know deh use cake soap fi dis purpose too? Hot mess! running to the Taco Bell, I am craving a taco salad :whistle:

yes, it's call BLUE BOMMER!

It's only for washing clothes, especially white clothing and I love it...taco salad, craving...are you PREGNANT

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Good afternoon ladies!

A question. I know we have built good relationships on this site especially us in the yardie thread. How do u refer to friends on here to ur SO. I was talking to hubby and I said my internet friend and he is like :blink::blink: . He says how can I be friends with someone I have not met b4. Do I make sense :wacko:

I say the same thing. My friends look at me funny...but hubby know I'm talking about VJ.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good afternoon ladies!

A question. I know we have built good relationships on this site especially us in the yardie thread. How do u refer to friends on here to ur SO. I was talking to hubby and I said my internet friend and he is like :blink::blink: . He says how can I be friends with someone I have not met b4. Do I make sense :wacko:

My friends think I'm crazy all the time and so did Roc. I have Dallas friends that I refer to as that my Dallas girls and then there are my Vj girls. If I am talking bout one of yaw cuz u knwo I talk about all of u like a (lol) no I’m joking I don’t talk about my Vjers like that, I be like my VJer said this or did that.

The bond some of us have with one another is crazy weird. I can now se how people fall in love over the internet because with some of you I really have formed a tight bond with. Shoot you know it must be something when we come on here telling a million plus people our business. Some of it before you tell your good friends. Its really quite crazy and I'm a newbie so I cant even imagine how tight some of the more uhh well how do you say :blush: more mature VJers are....lol

Timeline
Good afternoon ladies!

I say my VJ friends. Some you may eventually meet....you never know.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

My Girfriend sent me this email, this is supposed to be a sign up in a shop downtown Kingston. Wha deh Rass? Lawny, yuh know deh use cake soap fi dis purpose too? Hot mess! running to the Taco Bell, I am craving a taco salad :whistle:

It's only for washing clothes, especially white clothing and I love it...taco salad, craving...are you PREGNANT

Why such big letter Lawny?

Timeline
Ok...been having some behavioural issues with my 8 (soon 9 year old)

Been asking for some alternative punishments and my co workers have suggested

making him stand in the corner

making him do yard work for neighbours

making him eat unsweetened oatmeal for dinner

standing in the corner arms outstretched with a can of beans in each hand

Can anyone else suggest some legal and effective punishments??

I have been taking him toys and games away, making him stay in his room, to no avail. So will try these, but would love to hear some more!

I'm really good at making the punishment fit the crime - for instance I heard my son tell an off color joke to his friends. We went home where he had to research what the joke meant (cuz I knew he had no idea, was just repeating) and then write me a full page essay on it. Never hear talk like that again.

Just the other night he was being all rude about a snack - he went to bed without one. I told him his stomach is going to have to teach his mouth to be nice.

My friends will often email me for punishment advice - I'm real creative (but legal and abuse free!!)

exactly, Island - thats what I mean!

Great minds :)

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

so unu can seet bettah...mi can mek it bigahrah if u like

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

so unu can seet bettah...mi can mek it bigahrah if u like

:thumbs::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Good afternoon ladies!

I always say one of my friends from VJ.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

seet deh KK a laugh aftah mi...sorry, ladies but the RED BULL and MOUTAIN DEW -- has kicked in 100%

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Island, my hubby wont let me TOUCH his hair. nope.....

I'll send my daughter down.... he wouldn't let me touch it either cuz I have been offering since he has been here to do it. That's why I said I would be honored but then I find out I'm just the clean up crew. :rofl:

Timeline
Good afternoon ladies!

I always say one of my friends from VJ.

yeah. I think I do. Hubby knows about VJ but I think if I reference someone else its usually Lita or Pecky and I am friends with them aside from VJ really...even though we met here....hmmm

I havent really thought abotu it before now

seet deh KK a laugh aftah mi...sorry, ladies but the RED BULL and MOUTAIN DEW -- has kicked in 100%

man. I have been so tired lately...Im tempted to give it a try :)

Island, my hubby wont let me TOUCH his hair. nope.....

I'll send my daughter down.... he wouldn't let me touch it either cuz I have been offering since he has been here to do it. That's why I said I would be honored but then I find out I'm just the clean up crew. :rofl:

who knows... they are a hot mess :)

How is he liking it here so far T?

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline

Gosh Lawny...my heart would be pounding so hard and my hands shaking like I was a crack addict if I drank both of those. You better go for a walk.

Gosh Lawny...my heart would be pounding so hard and my hands shaking like I was a crack addict if I drank both of those. You better go for a walk.

TL; I did or I would be trippin out. I woke me up right away and I didn't drink all of it (just 2 shots)....haaaaaaaa

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.