SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus;

I need a can of mountain dew and a can of red bull -- if you can find some magnum that would be nice (but) di fus two we do

I had one of those Monsters for breakfast. Helped.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

aftanoon all!!!

jawi. i LOVE U TOO..thanks for those words honey.. ya guh mek me CRY!!!

hmmm jaenglish.. my kids like tv so i threaten take away a fav show or early bedtime cuz they nosy so!! and don't like to be in their room by themselves LOL..they also are always hving bday parties, or other events and such to attend so i take that away.. good luck honey.. thats a hard age now.. my youngest is 7, my 11 yr old hardly gives me any problems..

So I have a lil adjustment story for ya'll to start the week with:

As some of you know we have had a lil barber issue in that A keep saying he wouldn't go to a white barber. I took my son to the barber on Saturday but A still wouldn't sit in the chair. Well in the afternoon my daughter comes running in the kitchen dancing and grinning and said A wants to know if you want to cut his hair. I said I would be honored - I walk down to the bathroom and shout OMG!! He was bald!! Apparently he let Alexa cut his hair - WITHOUT THE GUARD on the razor. I said that is pure love if you let a 7 year old cut your hair!!

Awwwe Island this is so cute! luvs it! but how does he feel about the bald head, better yet how do you fell LOL

sus;

I need a can of mountain dew and a can of red bull -- if you can find some magnum that would be nice (but) di fus two we do

LOL Lawny, heres your Magnum :D

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Ok...been having some behavioural issues with my 8 (soon 9 year old)

Been asking for some alternative punishments and my co workers have suggested

making him stand in the corner

making him do yard work for neighbours

making him eat unsweetened oatmeal for dinner

standing in the corner arms outstretched with a can of beans in each hand

Can anyone else suggest some legal and effective punishments??

I have been taking him toys and games away, making him stay in his room, to no avail. So will try these, but would love to hear some more!

Hey English; I do this and it works, but I don't hide it, I put it where he can see it and I DEAR him to touch it and bet you seh mi no bruck all 10 a u fingah dem (I tell him just like that). The punishment has to last for a long time, MAKE HIM MISS it toys or games or tv --- at the start of the school year my son was showing out and I took away his DIGS for 3 MONTHS! no problem since and school done next week;

and yes, I'm one of those crazy mothers that will show up at school in her nightgown, with rollers in her hair, bedroom slippers and a belt wrapped around my next...

not surprised by this at all lawny!! :rofl::rofl:

Timeline

Oatmeal and holding out cans of beans, JAE? You are going to make him so strong he's going to be whipping some ####!!!!!

Ha ha....kidding.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Good morning!!! Time to focus on work this morning.

You're right about that! Since I was out sick on Friday, I had extra messages to take action on & respond to.

IrieCat, how did you teach yourself to do that? My SO plans to lock it up, too, and I'd love to save money by doing it myself.

Well I think it might be easier with Louis' hair.. it goes down to his butt now!

I watched the lady at the salon do it, then watched a friend do it for him while we were in DC....

When his hair starts growing he gets a fuzzy afro on top and it looks messy, so we tried to make an appt and they lady was gne for 2 weeks. (you don't get many "black hair salons" in Maine... so I tried it for myself. Louis likes beeswax so that is what I use. (bought in DC). I gather the growth and twist it into the locks pulling the hair back in clips or a pony tail as I go. then when I am done he keeps in a tight pony for a couple days with a bandanna over it when he sleeps!

Jeesh - he is more high maintenence than me! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Quanna; you a laugh...I'm DEAD serious...last year (JG might remember), they would not refund the extended warranty on my truck which I sold, so I lost it. I was in the middle of taking out my braids and yes, I went up to the dealership, with my hair looking like "mad mavis", my HOUSE DRESS and some brokedown slippers....I got my refund check in 3 days.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Girl get ready girl your chest is going to be stuck out so big you'll be so proud. When I went to the graduation I thought it was no big deal but once I got there and I seen how excited they were and they looked so cute I couldn’t help myself. Its also sad because this is the last time they'll be together in class. I have decided to split them up and let them stand on there own two feet instead of leaning on the other all the time. We shall see how this goes.

How are you going to split them up? Morning and Afternoon Kindergarten? Different Schools??

I can't wait to see his graduation :dance:

He has been singing me songs from the performance all week :star:

No our kindergarten here is all day. 9:00-3:30. I'm going to put them in different classes. There is three kindergarten teachers so they will have separate teachers.

Philly, what is Dancin Dynamites?

Hey Nat

Dancin Dynamites is like Jamaica's version of Americas Best Dance Crew. Luvs it!

:blink: lawd a neva see sinting ah hate so!!

what a show fool fool!!!

mi nuh know how yuh watch it

Hey Bunz

LMAO :rofl: , girl dat mi show! I will admit it is not the best but you have to admit you get a good a$$ laugh and sometimes there is real talent! I would leave the domino table and run in to watch when it was scheduled to come on!

Ellsinlove You Back Yet???

007.gif

smiley-greet024.gif

That's what I want to know, Ells where are you? I have new kitty drama :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Quanna; you a laugh...I'm DEAD serious...last year (JG might remember), they would not refund the extended warranty on my truck which I sold, so I lost it. I was in the middle of taking out my braids and yes, I went up to the dealership, with my hair looking like "mad mavis", my HOUSE DRESS and some brokedown slippers....I got my refund check in 3 days.

i know girl.. i remember wehn that happend LOL.. thats why i can totally see u at the skool LOL

island me cyaan BELIEVE A let that likkle girl cut his hair.. tell him the children already love him, he don't have to go above and byond the call of duty LOL

nat, i know alot of girls that do their boyfriends dreads, i was surprised too

Philly, what is Dancin Dynamites?

Hey Nat

Dancin Dynamites is like Jamaica's version of Americas Best Dance Crew. Luvs it!

:blink: lawd a neva see sinting ah hate so!!

what a show fool fool!!!

mi nuh know how yuh watch it

Hey Bunz

LMAO :rofl: , girl dat mi show! I will admit it is not the best but you have to admit you get a good a$$ laugh and sometimes there is real talent! I would leave the domino table and run in to watch when it was scheduled to come on!

Ellsinlove You Back Yet???

007.gif

smiley-greet024.gif

That's what I want to know, Ells where are you? I have new kitty drama :blink:

ells tell oonu.. she a nuh come back widout har man LOL

Timeline

Ha ha.....I would be like give that crazy lady whatever she wants. Just get her out of here quickly!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

:luv:

So I have a lil adjustment story for ya'll to start the week with:

As some of you know we have had a lil barber issue in that A keep saying he wouldn't go to a white barber. I took my son to the barber on Saturday but A still wouldn't sit in the chair. Well in the afternoon my daughter comes running in the kitchen dancing and grinning and said A wants to know if you want to cut his hair. I said I would be honored - I walk down to the bathroom and shout OMG!! He was bald!! Apparently he let Alexa cut his hair - WITHOUT THE GUARD on the razor. I said that is pure love if you let a 7 year old cut your hair!!

That is the cutest thing! Was he upset that he was bald??

I am pretty proud of myself.... I have tought myself how to twist Louis' dreads! I do just as well as the salon we pay $50 for them to get done. I asked Tierra if she wanted to try and with her little 7 year old attitude... "ew no!". LOL!

LOL - didn't seem to be, but I guess he should've expected it when he handed her the razor without a guard. I heard her tell him this am that next time she wants to do with the black thingy on there.

Congrats on the learning to twist - way to save yourselves some money! And each one is twisted with love. :luv:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Ok...been having some behavioural issues with my 8 (soon 9 year old)

Been asking for some alternative punishments and my co workers have suggested

making him stand in the corner

making him do yard work for neighbours

making him eat unsweetened oatmeal for dinner

standing in the corner arms outstretched with a can of beans in each hand

Can anyone else suggest some legal and effective punishments??

I have been taking him toys and games away, making him stay in his room, to no avail. So will try these, but would love to hear some more!

Ha when I read that one it made me laugh. That is one of my punishments for bed time. For some reason my kids tend to think bed time is play time. I used to swat them on the baxide when they wouldn’t go to bed. Dey thought I was deaf and couldn’t hear them running and jumping from bed to bed and giggling. So I used to spank them but that was becoming a chore so now when they don’t go to bed I make them stand single file in a row wid der hands held high and straight above there head. They stand for at least 30 minutes to an hour. I make sure dey arms ache and they are dead tired by the time I send them to bed. One time they were standing and I feel asleep by accident. When I woke up they were still standing the same way. I felt bad that one and only time. I guess it was a lesson learned because now if I hear them mi shout" Whose ready ta stand” and it gets instantly quiet.

Hey Ladies, Happy Monday!

I am trying to catch up again LOL

J2 are you going to Odunde this weekend? I did talk to my Mom too

Hey Quanna ( Waving)

I always did Hubby's canerows and twists but he started locs when he got here. My Mom is a loctitian on the side so she has acquired that job she does everyone in the family. ( except me she has been trying to convert me for years) even Hubby joined the bandwagon :no::blink:

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.