Timeline

Good night everyone .. gotta get up really early ... :sleepy:

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Just..nite Just..lol

ooo i love Theresa's girls..they r just too freakin cute!!

so adorable...couldn't imagine if she had boys..

i know she woulda tun dem inna batty man

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

More on the story about Danielle, including some pages from the book:

http://jezebel.com/5272025/real-housewife-...ave-old-mugshot

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

So instead of sleeping, I've been playing around on Facebook & finally used the Friends List feature. It's nice. You create a list (I named mine Yardies) then I added the people to it from this site. So now the list shows up on the main page and if I click it, I only see updates from the friends in that list.

Assignment: I need all of you to post more photos from your trips to Jamaica, so that I can view them and pretend I'm in Jamaica.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone . hope everyone has a great dat

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

So instead of sleeping, I\'ve been playing around on Facebook & finally used the Friends List feature. It\'s nice. You create a list (I named mine Yardies) then I added the people to it from this site. So now the list shows up on the main page and if I click it, I only see updates from the friends in that list.

Assignment: I need all of you to post more photos from your trips to Jamaica, so that I can view them and pretend I\'m in Jamaica.

aaaaaaa.jpg

P5270117.jpg

Edited by JaEnglishGirl

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

WHiteRiver.jpg

P5300073.jpg

ViewFrenchmansCove.jpg

TraditionalBoardHouseAccompong.jpg

CoconutTreeStAnns.jpg

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Actually, just go to my website http://tara956.zenfolio.com/ and click on the Jamaica album!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
Actually, just go to my website http://tara956.zenfolio.com/ and click on the Jamaica album!

Lovely photos! And you bring up a good point. I meant in Facebook, but if people have albums in other places, that works, too!

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG I am freaking out! My husband is trying to come home on advanced parole and they wont even let him through Sangster! They say that his advanced parole document is messed up because it is not his name above his picture! I have a copy of the document and it is NOT SUPPOSED to be his name! It is the name of the authorizing agent! I yelled at the guy and told him just let him through and they will sort it out in immigration in Miami, but he is telling me Neil has to go to the embassy to get a new document! The embassy doesn't even issue these! Its USCIS that issues them!

This better get sorted out. I told Neil to refuse to leave

Timeline

Sus, I LOVE DSC_3199. Looks like JaEng caught you two in a joyful, private moment.

JaEng, I like what you did with those last few shots in their album. And the entire Jamaica Landscapes album is :wow: especially b22 & b28. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
OMG I am freaking out! My husband is trying to come home on advanced parole and they wont even let him through Sangster! They say that his advanced parole document is messed up because it is not his name above his picture! I have a copy of the document and it is NOT SUPPOSED to be his name! It is the name of the authorizing agent! I yelled at the guy and told him just let him through and they will sort it out in immigration in Miami, but he is telling me Neil has to go to the embassy to get a new document! The embassy doesn't even issue these! Its USCIS that issues them!

Yikes! That sounds like a nightmare. Quick prayer that God opens the heart of the agent working with your husband.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
soo kk..is he a full time student?? roger would have a fit staying at home, but i bet hubby keeps busy w/ school work/homework/studying..

Right now he goes 3 days a week. And studys Thursday and Fridays. He wants to work...but we are trying to find something that won't conflict with the school schedule. School comes first..this is our agreement.

I'm so jealous of his commitment. I have started two MBA programs and given up..just lazy. If I had his commitment I would have a PHD by now. LOL He's the teacher's pet at the community college. Once he gets GED...he will begin working and go on to college. He wants a business degree.

I think the most thing that bothers him is not being able to send stuff back to Jamaica. Which I know ..could be another whole conversation on VJ.

my ex did all the fixing up around the house too.. i wasn't much into decorating and fussing over things.. i told my mom i thought i was too young to own a house.. i wasn't ready to "love" it like i should LOL.. i am a LITTLE bit better now

Again his idea to buy a house. He even saved up money to help with downpayment. He never paid rent in Jamaica and didn't want to pay rent here.. :wacko::wacko:

So...I brought a house. I'm so thankful for his push. I love being a homeowner.

Good morning VJ.

KK - I like you and Ryan's plan. I wish I had a 1/3 of Damien's committment to work, saving money and working out...he is super dedicated. When Damien was in JA he used to tell me how he would take care of me...I was thinking, yeah right in my mind. Well, he basically lived up to it. He has done everyone who said he would and more. Now he's focusing on school...that will happen this fall.

I started watching Housewives of New Jersey since I never watched the other Housewives shows...it is :thumbs:

That is terrible. Hopefully he will get it straightened out. Damien had no problems with his AP. There's a US Consulate in MoBay off the Hip Strip.

Sus, I LOVE DSC_3199. Looks like JaEng caught you two in a joyful, private moment.

JaEng, I like what you did with those last few shots in their album. And the entire Jamaica Landscapes album is :wow: especially b22 & b28. Thanks for sharing.

Tara is the best :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.