SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok...hubby complained last weekend about being bored. So, I told him to think of something for us to do this weekend. Guess what his suggestion is - HORSEBACK RIDING!!!! WTH? I keep picturing us riding horses in the middle of DC :help: .

Hi IrieCat. Nice seeing you around.

:rofl:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Ok...hubby complained last weekend about being bored. So, I told him to think of something for us to do this weekend. Guess what his suggestion is - HORSEBACK RIDING!!!! WTH? I keep picturing us riding horses in the middle of DC :help: .

HI!

That would be fun, if you could avoid the Beltway! LOL

I am sure you can find somewhere in NOVA or MD.... Hey, at least he was creative!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Philly; how are the boys today

Ok got busy again at work and trying to catch up again!

thanks for asking Lawny

Well it seemed to get worse! When I got in last night the boys were at my Moms, she got wind of the foolnish and she had them washing all her animals. When they got home my Hubby was painting so they decided to help and basically mad a mess so I was upset and Hubby took time to clean it up and calmed me down cause he knows I am seriously stressed. We were supposed to have a family meeting last night but I didn't feel well so I went to sleep and I know its the stress.

This morning my Youngest told me he didn't have school? wha deh raas? Of course he had school and I basically had to drag him out the house but he was going no matter what. My Oldest didn't give me any trouble at all he was up dressed and out the door to get his bus but didn't utter a word to me at all. I lectured my youngest all the way to North Philly about his behavior and he just gave me the :blink: look all the way there......

My Mother tried to talk to them and she said they are really trying to test my Hubby, but they need to see what a Good man is and take notice and this is something they have never seen since their Dad is a DEADBEAT!!! So we talked about sending them to Haiti for the summer, it has calmed down there with the unrest and I feel comfortable sending them now. This will be any opener and they will really see what a hard life is since they are so miserable in my house B) ! I was their age when my Mom 1st sent me to the bush and trust me it was an eye opener. When I went to Jamaica to meet my Dad's family the same year in the country I thought it was Disney Land LOL so Haiti it is!

The only issue is I was able to get my Oldest son accepted into a program for summer that will pay him a stipend of $1200.00 for 6 weeks and I would hate for him to miss that opportunity. I can always send him right before school starts though. Something has got to give, I understand their emotions are all over the place with the new change but I will not tolerate the disrespect.

But you know I put the crock pot of beans on today right :yes: I ain't playing!

I also want to thank all the VJ Yardie Mommas out there that offered me suggestions ( Even though DADA trying to get me to catch a case LMAO ) and shared their issues as well and didn't pass judgment on me for the way I was handling my children. Everyone's situation is different and no ones family is perfect and I appreciate all of you for listening (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Awweee Shemmy that is sweet, where do you go in DC to Horseback is it a privately owned space where you can ride and take pics?

We have some bootleg North Philly Horseman that just take you riding in the hood LOL

HI Irie Cat ( Waving)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
We also have seperate finances - we each have our own bank accounts and pay seperate bills i.e. he pays the phone, cable and internet , car note and I pay most of the rent, gas, insurance and electric. We have a joint account for savings and checking for entertainment, gym fees, etc. This works for us so we can both have control.

i did this w/ my first husband too shemmy.. it was the best.. w/ the joint we had too many problems and arguements.. we tried the separate accounts and it was GREAT.. we were both responsibile enough to handle our separate bills on time and w/out problem.. we made around the same amount of money and were both very generous w/ the extra money that we had after bills to go out or other entertainment.. when roger comes i will have to see what we can do..

Filed: Timeline
Shemmy, you can do horeback riding down my way. You know we have the Black Cowboys/horse riding stable down here.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::crying::crying::rofl::rofl:

I'm trippin TODAY...

Shemmy; you've made my day...give D a high five for me

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline
sorry u guys!!

GOOD MORNING (mi soo rude lol)

hi iriecat.. its soooooo good to see u are doing well my love!

:rofl: Quanna; you want some of my KAFFEE

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Anyone doing anything fun and exciting this weekend? I'll be glad just to get this stupid long week over with!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

:yes: Keep bugging USCIS.

I love a man with a plan. That's the one thing I love about Damien. He is super serious about money...one of us have to be :innocent: I used to really get angry but he makes a lot of sense. He always buys my daughter and I nice things, we go on date nights, and he buys nice clothes for himself...can't complain because he works so hard and doesn't blow his money.

EXACTLY! I call it balance. My husband is my balance. If we're in the mall and I'll see a pair of shoes and WANT it, he'll give me a look, then I'll think do I really NEED another pair of shoes right now. I can't deal with a wasteful man -- to me it's just irresponsible. When my husband got here we went to New York to meet up with some of his friends and go shopping. His friends were dropping $$$ like it was nothing and they told my husband he'll be spending it like that in a few months. Once in a while they'll call and leave a message asking for help with finances, I just hold my head back and laugh out loud...my husband erases the messages as soon as he hears the word MONEY.

Yes..ladies...we all got the husband that fits right into the grooves.

Sometimes I need a :bonk: in the head when it comes to spending. I guess I try to live in the moment like money is not limited. Husband pointed out that I would buy stuff so willingly but when it come to geting something for the house...all of a sudden I'm on a budget. I'm getting better...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.