SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus i am the same way with my family .. My mom says she would understand if i dont invite everyone . I talk to 2 cousins on a regular out of 30 and now my grandam of course (both sides ) and my aunts and uncle lets just say we have a difference of opinion except 2 my dads sister and my moms oldest .. plus i dont want to have a million guest and he only has a few people here .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So things for the wedding are just starting to move, I finally got a whole of a wedding planner in JA who is my step sis, SIL. My girls like the dresses I picked out for them and our save the date proof is on its way.... Things are moving!!! yah!!!

When are you getting married? I'm so happy for both of you.

Good morning VJ.

So things for the wedding are just starting to move, I finally got a whole of a wedding planner in JA who is my step sis, SIL. My girls like the dresses I picked out for them and our save the date proof is on its way.... Things are moving!!! yah!!!

Good morning VJ.

Morning Shem!!!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Good morning VJ.

Good morning

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Good morning ladies!

Good morning 1luv are you feeling better this morning

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Good morning

morning and MORNING1

Good morning ladies!

feeling better?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline
hey love hows hubby?

1luv.totally know what ur saying..i didnt try to hide mine because we talked about it while he was in ja..all during making plans for the wedding and visiting and such..just be honest even his money cant make a dent in ur debt u must still be open with it..this also teaches them about credit and such..sorry babes..

Hey 1luv mi afi agree wid Kimmy 100% here....I didn't have much debt, but I was still struggling when I met my husband and I told him it's not going to be easy when he got here. He's working and we're saving what he makes. It's our emergency fund. If we need to dip into it, we do. I make way, way more money than he does, so, I can't ask him to contribute to the household yet. When he does work on the side, where he makes a lot more, he hands that to me. But what he makes at his job know, he pays his own health insurance, which helps me out a lot, since it's a lot less to just cover myself and my son.

1luv; pray on it, I know how it is when it feels like your back is up against the wall. I've been there several times and by the grace of God I got my way out. I'll be the first to admit, I'VE WORKED 4 jobs to get out of debt and save $12,000 for downpayment on my first house. I was tired as hell, but I had a plan. I knew when I started this visa process it was going to be expensive, so I asked my husband to meet me halfway while he was in Jamaica. He did what he could and I helped him when it was necessary. The GREAT thing with my husband is he knows how to save, he knows you don't have to have everything damn thing you set you eyes on.

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) 1luv and ((((((((((((chups)))))))))))))); it will get better I promise, but it will take DISCIPLINE....link me.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies!

Good morning 1luv are you feeling better this morning

Yes I am feeling better not 100% cuz we did not get a chance to really sit down and talk abt it yet.

Good morning

morning and MORNING1

Good morning ladies!

feeling better?

better not 100%

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, Ladies

My2, congrats to your daughter!

1luv (F)

Now I am a firm believer of keeping finances separate ...

Why, if you don't mind sharing?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey love hows hubby?

1luv.totally know what ur saying..i didnt try to hide mine because we talked about it while he was in ja..all during making plans for the wedding and visiting and such..just be honest even his money cant make a dent in ur debt u must still be open with it..this also teaches them about credit and such..sorry babes..

Hey 1luv mi afi agree wid Kimmy 100% here....I didn't have much debt, but I was still struggling when I met my husband and I told him it's not going to be easy when he got here. He's working and we're saving what he makes. It's our emergency fund. If we need to dip into it, we do. I make way, way more money than he does, so, I can't ask him to contribute to the household yet. When he does work on the side, where he makes a lot more, he hands that to me. But what he makes at his job know, he pays his own health insurance, which helps me out a lot, since it's a lot less to just cover myself and my son.

1luv; pray on it, I know how it is when it feels like your back is up against the wall. I've been there several times and by the grace of God I got my way out. I'll be the first to admit, I'VE WORKED 4 jobs to get out of debt and save $12,000 for downpayment on my first house. I was tired as hell, but I had a plan. I knew when I started this visa process it was going to be expensive, so I asked my husband to meet me halfway while he was in Jamaica. He did what he could and I helped him when it was necessary. The GREAT thing with my husband is he knows how to save, he knows you don't have to have everything damn thing you set you eyes on.

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) 1luv and ((((((((((((chups)))))))))))))); it will get better I promise, but it will take DISCIPLINE....link me.

Thanks Lawny for ur advice. Big hug to u as well! I will link u throughout the day!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yay! I got to watch Rising Stars. It cut off when they were showing the Top 10 at the end & giving the numbers to call/text to vote. But God was looking out for me, cause it cut off in the middle of #7. Steven's sister was #6 (vote! 876-444-5506). Turns out she's performing as Princess Tiana now (previously performed under the name Princess Tia).

The video from TVJ comes across clearly, but the audio could use a lot of improvement.

Edited To Add: What's up with death announcements coming on TV in Jamaica??? This would be depressing.

hahahaha I remember the first full summer I stayed in Jamaica this weirded me out so much..but by the end of the summer we were paying attention for a running tally for how many grandkids some of the people had. one lady had about 98 or something crazy. no lie

Yay! I got to watch Rising Stars. It cut off when they were showing the Top 10 at the end & giving the numbers to call/text to vote. But God was looking out for me, cause it cut off in the middle of #7. Steven's sister was #6 (vote! 876-444-5506). Turns out she's performing as Princess Tiana now (previously performed under the name Princess Tia).

The video from TVJ comes across clearly, but the audio could use a lot of improvement.

Edited To Add: What's up with death announcements coming on TV in Jamaica??? This would be depressing.

I have a Q. If you get TVJ on the net, can you watch shows anytime? or do you have to be watching at 8 pm if it comes on at 8 pm??

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

your welcome 1luv any time mi friend dem still a laugh aftah mi cause I still cut coupons...mi no business sometimes I save as much as $15.00 (especially) on double coupon days.

I don't buy anything unless it's on sale. When I bought my first car I was 19 and I haggled until I got the financing and monthly payments I wanted. I've done that several times and won! Same thing when I bought my first house, I did my research and then the mortgage company still tried to stiff me all I said was NEXT! -- do the same thing with banks, if they don't want to work with you, keep it moving...banking fees can get VERY expensive. I also buy clothing and shoes off season. Another thing my friends and I use to do back in the day was go to dry cleaners and asked if they had any plus size clothing that people didn't pick up and if they're willing to sell it to us...the designer suits we were sporting were until. I paid anywhere from $10 - $20 per suit. They were just glad to get rid of them.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shrewdgal, stuff comes on at a certain time on tvJ. You can look at the schedule for days in advance, though. So I know tonight to watch the results from Rising Stars at 8:30pm.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

(((((((((((((((((sus))))))))))))))))))))

can you hear me? Feel better soon.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.