SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yea kashi couldnt get anything and he didnt apply for anything til after a yr..so he got a CC..he uses every now and then..to build his history

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

be baCK LATER LADIES TALKING TO MY BABY ON WEBCAM.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yea kashi couldnt get anything and he didnt apply for anything til after a yr..so he got a CC..he uses every now and then..to build his history

Damien started off with a jewelry CC then Bank of America gave him a unsecured CC...I have no idea how but it helped.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Let me ask you all a question since most us are either getting or have got married when sending out invitations do you invite those family members you never talk to and you know they are not coming .

I'm thinking to have a small reception in America this November for close family & close friends.

But for the actual ceremony on the beach in Jamaica next November, anyone & everyone is invited! As long as you pick up your own airfare & all-inclusive hotel fare!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
this thread is wild ---> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...97623&st=15

they're discussing the adjustments their significant others are making

one woman lists out a bunch of things he has to get used to and it includes peanut butter and pay phones :blink:

talk about cultural difference

Bunz - here's a yardie adjustment thread http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=161730. It started off with good intentions :whistle:.... some good info in there.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

VJ ladies I am typing with tears in my eyes. Hubby and I had a huge fight abt my finances. I am in a lot of debt and I tried to hide it from him. he found out. I dont feel that I should tell him abt them cuz they are NOT his debt. He says he cannot trust me cuz I hide these stuff from him. He cannot help me cuz I make way more than him.

What a coincidence that this happened cuz I see that u ladies are talking abt money and finances!

ETA: if there are any grammatical errors I am sorry. There are tears in my eyes

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
VJ ladies I am typing with tears in my eyes. Hubby and I had a huge fight abt my finances. I am in a lot of debt and I tried to hide it from him. he found out. I dont feel that I should tell him abt them cuz they are NOT his debt. He says he cannot trust me cuz I hide these stuff from him. He cannot help me cuz I make way more than him.

What a coincidence that this happened cuz I see that u ladies are talking abt money and finances!

((((sorry 1luv))))). Trust me, been there...done that. Even though he doesn't make as much money or his debt...let him help you. It's hard giving up independence and letting someone in your personal stuff. You know how to link me offline.

Timeline
be baCK LATER LADIES TALKING TO MY BABY ON WEBCAM.

Ok. What are you going to do for your big 30 birthday?

IM DIDNT HAVE MUCH TIME :crying: As for my 30 th birthday I really hadnt given it much thought my parents, my kids and i usually go out to dinner . but other then that i dont know ... i know it hard to believe im going to be 30

Good evening ladies.

good evening

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Girl, you need to start sharing the load. He is your HUSBAND, you share your life, heart, mind and soul with him, share the bad too. I know you have that stubborn streak that doesn't want to burden him, but your problems are also his. Don't take the chance for him to be there for you away from him. Now it's out in the open, you can move on from there girl...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Good evening ladies.

heyyyyy my fellow Crackberryer!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl, you need to start sharing the load. He is your HUSBAND, you share your life, heart, mind and soul with him, share the bad too. I know you have that stubborn streak that doesn't want to burden him, but your problems are also his. Don't take the chance for him to be there for you away from him. Now it's out in the open, you can move on from there girl...

I feel you 1luv I was kind of embarassed telling my boo about all my debt but it was worth it because he has taken it as his first priority to pay the credit cards off. It feels good to take some of the weight off my shoulder.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Good Evening Ladies, I miss you all

aww you have been missed as well

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.