SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mek mi tell oonuh someting..some mothers are too lax with their sons..I PHOCKIN DARE A CHILD THAT I RAISE TO STEP TO ME OR EVEN SAY THE WRONG THINGS!! MUSSI RASS MAD!!

and any woman that marries a man whos a dead beat has issues.just because.someone paying child support doesnt mean their a dead beat...also arrears doesnt either..trust dead beats should pay but the logics doesnt make sense..i'm all for out of court..

I be damned if iwould let kashi take care of my girls and not my step children..

J2..i love ur dsiclaimer..lmao...so looked like a lawyer..lol

and ohh..they can file child support on a man that is in the US from Jamaica..it may take a while but it can be done

I THOUGHT THERE HAD TO BE A WAY TO FILE BECAUSE WOMAN HERE HAVE FILED FOR A MAN WHO IS OVERSEAS

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow! It took me almost 30 minutes to read today's posts.

Main topics & my thoughts:

Child support - Reading the various stories about this topic was both eye-opening and saddening. I think I'll now have more empathy with people in this situation. I'd never put much thought into it before reading your posts today. The sad thing is that the children suffer (emotionally, financially) when the absent parent doesn't do right.

Misbehaving Teenagers - Dang. Y'all are making me want kids less and less with these stories. I'mma have to talk to Steven again about what our discipline style will be.

Pittsburg - I was supposed to visit my friend there Memorial Day weekend, but she moved to New York the weekend before. So now I don't know when I'll ever be there. But DaDa, don't let them mess with you! I'm sure it's not that bad.

Books - There were so many book suggestions. Did they all have to do with sex, drugs, & murder? I wonder if any were rated PG-13 or less. I love reading, but I'm not into drugs & violence. That's probably why I stick to non-fiction for the most part.

NAt, you need two phones - one so you can call and get Barbara, ask her a fluff question, and dial for someone else while you have Barbara on the line

LOL LOL. I might do this tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll call them daily, even if it is Barbara who answers the phone each time. She may as well start gathering my daily report when she comes in each morning.

Lawny I know that’s right!!! I wish I could High Five you!!! My son tried me a year or two ago. He actually tried to charge me. I said something to him he didn’t like and next thing I know we were going back and forth. He started breathing real hard like he was mad so I told him to do something then. Well he did. He ran at me and tried to charge me. I grabbed that ^&*&% but his throat and lifted him off the ground. He was grabbing at my hands because I was choking him and I told him if he ever thinks he can beat me he better think again. I told him the older he gets the older I get and you’ll NEVER BE ABLE TO BEAT ME. Then I slammed his rass on the ground and stepped on him as I walked over him. Ooooh I wish he would even think about it again. I have never had a problem with him trying me again. Now when I say you wanna try me he goes to his room or out the door.

My brother was more like Quana was and like Philly's son... When my mother would spank him, he'd laugh. I think it made her more upset.

While drastic, I'm thinking DaDa's strategy may work: nearly kill them ONE TIME so they don't mess with you anymore.

This reminds me of that commercial for Free Credit Report . com or whatever the website is where the guy says if he would have checked his girlfriends credit he would be in house instead f his girlfriends parents basement.. I love those commercials.

I downloaded all of the Free Credit Report songs. I have them sprinkled in my iPod playlists. :whistle:

this thread is wild ---> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...97623&st=15

they're discussing the adjustments their significant others are making

one woman lists out a bunch of things he has to get used to and it includes peanut butter and pay phones :blink:

talk about cultural difference

Bunz, that's one of my favorite sub-forums on the site. Makes you realize the little things that are different amongst various countries & cultures.

Hey yall!

How is everyone doing on the lovely Thursday evening?

Very well, thanks for asking. My parents celebrated their 30th anniversary on Tuesday, and are having a wedding party reunion on Saturday. My father asked me to gather any pictures I have of him & my mother together for a collage, since I have electronic versions of all of our family pictures starting with their wedding. I've learned one thing from this: I will be SURE to take some pictures with just my husband even after we have kids. It's hard to find pics of just my parents.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
this thread is wild ---> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...97623&st=15

they're discussing the adjustments their significant others are making

one woman lists out a bunch of things he has to get used to and it includes peanut butter and pay phones :blink:

talk about cultural difference

That's one problem I won't have with DJ - Reeses are the ONE thing he always asks me to bring down - he's worse than I am with them!

philly, u TRYING to whoop ur kids remind me of my mom.. after a certain age i REFUSED to cry.. she would hit and hit and hit and i just sit there like Denzel Washington in Glory.. LMAO.. i wasn't gonna give her the satisfaction to see me cry and when she get thru i go shrug my shoulders.. she was sooooo mad.. man.. i know what go thru them kids heads.. mi badmind still wid me LOL

LOL Quanna @ i just sit there like Denzel Washington in Glory. Thats exactly what they are doing!!!! :blink:

Umph so what is about my mom that till this day I'm still scared of that woman. I knew how crazy she was so I made sure I dropped a tear. My mom was the type that anything in sight came to the fight. She would hit with shoes, hangers, belts, extension cords, wooden spoons, brooms you named it she grabbed and I guess I’m the same way. I hope my kids get to a point where I won’t have to lick dem pon de head but I know I would be just like my mom and grab the first thing in site. Philly u got them cast iron pans you should use them girl. Lick em pon de head so hard he be singing ding ding dong. Ding ding ding ding dong....

LMAO and you know I have a whole collection of cast iron pots and pans :rofl: don't give me no ideas haaaaa

Philly, set them up with some community service - Working in a soup kitchen, helping at a shelter, .... give them a hard look at how good they have it.

Books - There were so many book suggestions. Did they all have to do with sex, drugs, & murder? I wonder if any were rated PG-13 or less. I love reading, but I'm not into drugs & violence. That's probably why I stick to non-fiction for the most part.

Nat, try the Jen Sylvania books - Not drugs and violence at all, and funny as anything - All about every day life - the latest is about trying to diet -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat, try the Jen Sylvania books - Not drugs and violence at all, and funny as anything - All about every day life - the latest is about trying to diet -

Thanks! Just ordered Such a Pretty Fat from half.com

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey Portland.chica..

Nat dats for sure..u need to find a discipline style that works and stick to it...

also i wantedto say..i wasnt pointing any fingers

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Let me ask you all a question since most us are either getting or have got married when sending out invitations do you invite those family members you never talk to and you know they are not coming .

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Just asking it was a discussion my friend and i had she said she wouldnt i said i would

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
my2 i wouldnt..and i even said no kids..oh well..come or u dont..u know some only come to be nosey anyway...

Yeah i know what you mean about nosey ... a lot of people at my jobs expect invites for that purpose... Everyones like ohh i can wait to see your wedding and i politely say sorry its a small ceremony . Cause trust i have seen these women at others wedding and boy its nothing nice ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Good evening ladies!

good evening

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my2 i wouldnt..and i even said no kids..oh well..come or u dont..u know some only come to be nosey anyway...

Yeah i know what you mean about nosey ... a lot of people at my jobs expect invites for that purpose... Everyones like ohh i can wait to see your wedding and i politely say sorry its a small ceremony . Cause trust i have seen these women at others wedding and boy its nothing nice ...

My2 with my first engagement, I did but I still said no kids too. I didn’t want to but the ex wanted everyone and their friends from elementary school there. We both have large families anyhow so we ended up with over 250 ppl on the confirmed guest list and I’m sure a few of them did not care one bit about our relationship but were only coming for the open bar. :angry: With this one I talked it over with A and he understands how some ppl just don’t mean you well and since this is supposed to be a day where others celebrate in your joy why should they be there if they are only trying to be nosey or ruin it in some way (even if it’s just with a sour look). You need ppl around who are going to help you to always remember the love you two shared that day, nothing else. Gosh (smiles)…this man understands me so well. :luv:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

My2 with my first engagement, I did but I still said no kids too. I didn’t want to but the ex wanted everyone and their friends from elementary school there. We both have large families anyhow so we ended up with over 250 ppl on the confirmed guest list and I’m sure a few of them did not care one bit about our relationship but were only coming for the open bar. :angry: With this one I talked it over with A and he understands how some ppl just don’t mean you well and since this is supposed to be a day where others celebrate in your joy why should they be there if they are only trying to be nosey or ruin it in some way (even if it’s just with a sour look). You need ppl around who are going to help you to always remember the love you two shared that day, nothing else. Gosh (smiles)…this man understands me so well. :luv:

thats so true

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, Damien could NOT stop laughing when we saw that commercial...he could not stop laughing at me. My credit isn't terrible but right now his better cuz it's new. The Toyota people wouldn't even talk to me...just him :unsure:

but isn't new credit just as bad as bad credit?

i've always thought that was the case

Not new.....newer than mine. He already had a history before going to the Toyota dealership.

Nat - sorry about your wait. We always went first thing in the morning. Hopefully you will hear something by July.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.