Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
They drilling into the floor below mine...been doing that for an hour now and sus;

I DON'T USE TOYS....no need for them when I can get the real ting...mi rahdah do widout

umm..what exactly yuh radda do w/o...DI REAL TING..AHHAAAA

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Sus - He look weird...I'm sorry I just looked at it again. I have to listen but not watch the video. Sorry Terry or whatever his name is...no disrespect ya see.

kk..WAH YUH KNOW BOUT terry

I don't know about him...but I do now...I like his tunes...thanks again Sus... :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline
i'm sleepy

You CANNOT be sleepy when your man will reach soon - no sleep for the next two weeks! Drink some red bull or something, cho ooman!

fi real...

Bunz, go get some;

1. RED BULL

2. MAGNUM

3. BLUE MOUTAIN COFFEE and :

4. HOLY BIBLE

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
i'm sleepy

You CANNOT be sleepy when your man will reach soon - no sleep for the next two weeks! Drink some red bull or something, cho ooman!

a di same ting mi a sey Sus...yuh betta get like lawny and drink mountain dew wid di redbull

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Sus..wah gwaan fi di link..(yes mi know mi was to link..but lawd mi tired a day time) so..Sus wah gwaan fi di link..Shem will be here this wkend...

Sus..u have no Lauryn Hill..love her...she needs to come back and make an album..sing a song or something..sen on Zion!!

Love Lauryn Hill too...bway what a way di marley bway mad arr...weh she deh now?

I loved her too... but I think she has gone crazy as of late! Wearing makeup like a clown, crazy hair and talking jibberish.... like she is on drugs!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
smiley-sleep026.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

And so it begins again............................

flying-cat-fight1.jpg

No not today Sus dat was yesterday and besides I already have my heart.. The only thing on my mind is what the heck am I going to do for the 4th?? I really have no ideas. My friends are leaving me and going to San Juan PR for the 4th so now it looks like I’m on my own or I guess I’ll have to do something with the kids.

Girl I am still not talking to my kids! So mi nuh knoa what dem a duh and mi nuh care!

My chair is vibrating

:blink: :blink: Lawny you keep me laughing LOL

Sus..wah gwaan fi di link..(yes mi know mi was to link..but lawd mi tired a day time) so..Sus wah gwaan fi di link..Shem will be here this wkend...

Sus..u have no Lauryn Hill..love her...she needs to come back and make an album..sing a song or something..sen on Zion!!

Love Lauryn Hill too...bway what a way di marley bway mad arr...weh she deh now?

Das wha mi a seh , him mad ar bad!

so di fight ova? nobody gonna kiss n make up?

Das wha mi whan knoa????

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

They drilling into the floor below mine...been doing that for an hour now and sus;

I DON'T USE TOYS....no need for them when I can get the real ting...mi rahdah do widout

umm..what exactly yuh radda do w/o...DI REAL TING..AHHAAAA

no ooman di TOY!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

My chair is vibrating

sound good. where mi can get one a dem?

:rofl::rofl::bonk:

sUS...tanks love that song..mi buck di PC when mi a play it...

KK..Lauryn was on of MY names for Tahlia...but no sah dat neva fly with her daddy

Shoot...Ryan likes the name Omar.....mi no like ie...nope...

I guess I like Tyler....yes...Tyler...Tyler...it will be....

Lauryn, Kaylynn and Katelynn are my girl names....triplets...and I'll be all done...let me get to work naw.... :rofl::hehe::energy:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lauryn, Kaylynn and Katelynn are my girl names....triplets...and I'll be all done...let me get to work naw.... :rofl::hehe::energy:

Those names are too similar - Trust me - My nephews all start with J - you yell at them and it;s "Jay - uh Jer uh.... whatever your name is!"

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Dr. Kimmy wah u a wait fah u no se weh we reach

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.