SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
;) Ugh der it is I'm speechless (as I wipe my eyes and walk to the mic to make my speech. I have to lift my dress to walk up the steps.) I want to thank all my fellow yardies for making this possible.. With out you all there would be no heart. I truly thank Jah for making this possible and my manager for minding her business so I could be on the internet instead of working. Buck Buck!!!!!

(L)

You need prayer....wat a speech

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok so his flight is delayed

they were supposed to leave at 10:30 (9:30 my time) and the flight just arrived

so now they are telling him there are no seats on the fort lauderdale leg of the flight :angry:

Oooooo Noooo. Did you try to call and tell the airport that you have been waiting to see this man for a very long time now and you don’t care what they have to do, who they have to call or push off the plane shoot you don’t care if he sits in someone’s lap they BETTA get him there.. Girls make sure you got the Madea attitude in yuh voice when you say it. Well maybe at first try to be nice and kill them with kindness and then if that doesn’t work go the freak off. Just call your sweetie back and be like babe give them the phone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finesse it is what it is...

Thanks Japrincess..but ignorant ppl like Dara wouldn't...

And i'll be a hoe and a byatch..but what I will not be is a dickchasing hoe...who don't even know a man she was about to get married to..him realize before it too late...CROSSES MI NO AVE TIME FI U....so at this point u will be arguing with urself...suckhood dutty nasty dun body gyal!!!

rock on and get ur hearts darling...

JG...yea...i'm like u...don't really give a shyt...nothing to proove here...as long as their names aren't Kashi, Kimora and Tahlia i'm fabulous!!

so what's going on today ppl..can't wait for the work day to end!!!

and KK..yes u will definately get those bathing suits..i promise..LOL

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

he would normally take the first flight out

and the ONE time we say we're gonna go with a later flight

cho man :angry:

Im so sorry Bunz, he soon come! Jah never fails!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

sorry coudn't resist - Big Up Sus...for da big tunes dem....hahaha

kikikiki...I like TRYING to type in patois....

LOL, almost at my next heart - good way to bump up posts :whistle:

Sus mi cyaa post deh You tube links, help please :)

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

lol @ Dada

i really needed that laugh

i'm so annoyed right now

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Newly, where are you going to be????? I will be in Negril for most of the time!

She's most likely in Ochi.... If you like I can PM you her cell. I'm sure she wont mind.

I think she is going to try and hook up with Honey and someone else. Was it momto2 r sumthing like that. I'm not too sure.

awww philly.. i love ur husband too.. i love when couples do things together..

roger and i went to the lake since its our LAST night as a childless couple LOL.. it was wonderful.. we got there about 9pm and b4 we knew it, it was 12am!!!!!! he said he found his jamaica in Dallas LOL.. w/ all the "sounds" crickets and hissing, all the trees.. we had a good time just chilling, maybe next time we will jog too :unsure::rofl:

Ummm 9pm till 12 am + no kidz = what all did you do at the lake again?? :devil:

u know what girl, SURPRISINGLY we didn't even KISS.. just chilling.. i can have a good time w/ him no matter what we are doing, he is my friend.. :luv:

lol @ Dada

i really needed that laugh

i'm so annoyed right now

Dada is so funny she needs her own show! Radio TV whatever but I would definitely tune in! smiley-happy014.gif

And so it begins again............................

flying-cat-fight1.jpg

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooo

****ROC VSC****

damn, philly. what kinda neighbors u got ova der?

I guess your block has be to be beautiful with all those flowers around ... :rofl: It's like a movie for housewives that all want the perfert garden.

Philly...I know you have the best one...otherwise why would they have to bit off of you...and steal your plants.

Timeline
Sus mi cyaa post deh You tube links, help please :)

Philly, you need to take the video code from the URL - See below, it is what comes after the = sign -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrSSVyjJLFc

Then post that code between [ YouTube ] code [ /YouTube ] and the video posts, like so: (take out the spaces)

Edited by sus

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Finesse it is what it is...

And i'll be a hoe and a byatch..but what I will not be is a dickchasing hoe...who don't even know a man she was about to get married to..him realize before it too late...CROSSES MI NO AVE TIME FI U....so at this point u will be arguing with urself...suckhood dutty nasty dun body gyal!!!

rock on and get ur hearts darling...

smiley-shocked032.gifsmiley-shocked032.gifsmiley-shocked032.gifsmiley-shocked032.gif

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Wow Philly that's just CRAZY :wacko: I know how much you love your garden :angry:

DAMN TIEF! smiley_baseballbat.gif

Bunz :) 2 weeks with your Hubby I know we are not going to be seeing much of you :no:

I am finally feeling a little better after this damn cold I have had all week...

smiley_sick.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.