SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well ladies its off to work ..I cant stand this night shift stuff lately... But its all good ... My kids are hitting the road to new york for 4 days ... so i will be able to relax ...everyone have a great day and i know by the time i get off at 9 i will have tons of catching up ... lol

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Uh no!!! No you and Hubby arent turning gangsta ova flowers!!!! LOL Get em girl because no body and mi mean no body messes with Philly's flowers or cats.

People are crazy but you are right don't mess my flowers or my kitties! I mean come on now why are you out @ 6 in the morning scavenging for plants from your neighbors, I know its a recession but damn! Now Hubby gave him a pass because he is Batty and they are cool but now you know he is every name in the book :blink:

I am dead @zz serious I am getting my plants back! I took inventory this morning of every flower and Hubby is now securing the yard and chaining up everything. I noticed the gate is not closing like it used so someone was messing with it. I normally blame the boys but seems like now I know the culprit. We are putting up additional fencing this weekend.

I am not playing with these fools! I work so hard in my garden and put my blood, sweat, time, money$$$$ creativity in to it and now people not only want to steal my ideas ( chatting about the Beyotch next door who went and planted bananas after I had mine for years because her man was in love with me and she wanted to compete with everything I do, but she needs to stay in her lane!!!!! I hate her but that's a whole other story) but now my flowers too literally !!!!!! Its on and popping!

Dag Philly you plant Bananas too? Hmm I might have to come and take a look at this garden.

Philly - But hate is such a strong word...do you dislike her? :blush:

Ders my KK she's coming back.....

rahtid Dada get her first heart!

i need to step up my posting game

philly i know how you must be going off

ppl take that stuff for granted but its alot of money and hard work

LOL me too~

Yes Bunz it is truly hard work!

blaaaaaaaaah i have 640 posts

boooooooooooooo!

I have 731 I am getting platinum today!

Uh no!!! No you and Hubby arent turning gangsta ova flowers!!!! LOL Get em girl because no body and mi mean no body messes with Philly's flowers or cats.

People are crazy but you are right don't mess my flowers or my kitties! I mean come on now why are you out @ 6 in the morning scavenging for plants from your neighbors, I know its a recession but damn! Now Hubby gave him a pass because he is Batty and they are cool but now you know he is every name in the book :blink:

I am dead @zz serious I am getting my plants back! I took inventory this morning of every flower and Hubby is now securing the yard and chaining up everything. I noticed the gate is not closing like it used so someone was messing with it. I normally blame the boys but seems like now I know the culprit. We are putting up additional fencing this weekend.

I am not playing with these fools! I work so hard in my garden and put my blood, sweat, time, money$$$$ creativity in to it and now people not only want to steal my ideas ( chatting about the Beyotch next door who went and planted bananas after I had mine for years because her man was in love with me and she wanted to compete with everything I do, but she needs to stay in her lane!!!!! I hate her but that's a whole other story) but now my flowers too literally !!!!!! Its on and popping!

Philly - But hate is such a strong word...do you dislike her? :blush:

LOL KK Hell to the yeah!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Philly... not only did he steal your flowers... he invaded your space... while you were sleeping! That is so wrong! I would go right over there and say "excuse me, I think you borrowed something without asking and I would like them back now!".

Shoot he didn't borrow he STOLE them. Damn theif!

Edited by DaDa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Philly... not only did he steal your flowers... he invaded your space... while you were sleeping! That is so wrong! I would go right over there and say "excuse me, I think you borrowed something without asking and I would like them back now!".

My quote should be read/spoke with sarcasm!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

My quote should be read/spoke with sarcasm!

Oooh :bonk: my bad....

Timeline
;) Ugh der it is I'm speechless (as I wipe my eyes and walk to the mic to make my speech. I have to lift my dress to walk up the steps.) I want to thank all my fellow yardies for making this possible.. With out you all there would be no heart. I truly thank Jah for making this possible and my manager for minding her business so I could be on the internet instead of working. Buck Buck!!!!!

(L)

BOAL! :lol:

You go DaDa :thumbs:

Timeline
soooooo true.. this is why i wanted roger to come while the kids were w/ their dad.. we need that time to ourselves and get adjusted to each other.. i told him yesterday, now MAMA QUANA is gonna kick in and she is on a whole nother level.. LOL

she screams, she is tired alot, she has to help w/ hw so can't sit up and watch soccer games or movies very often, she looks at PG 13 movies only...the list goes on.. :rofl:

Ugh this line gets me every time. No sex, action or cussing sounds like a HORRIBLE movie to me.

y crazy girl!!

there not that bad lol...they cuss and have action.. lol.. wha mek ya wanna see sex so?? PERVERT :rofl::rofl:

Irie yessss you are so right, this means he is basically capable of anything! Mrs Bootsy said he was looking around when he was doing it hoping no one would catch him too! I wonder how long he has been at this!

The crazy thing is we have exchanged flowers in the past, I dont' mind giving people flowers I do it all the time I have so many but don't be coming up inna mi yaad when mi sleep and tief we! BUN HIM!!!!!!!!

MJ fix him father business good and proper man

cut the man out of him will completely

put everything to his mother

and if she dies, DIANA ross is in charge

sticky pon him father

omg bunz.. i was JUST asking roger yesterday why haven't we heard anything from diana ross!!! i know they were tight back in the day.. but she pretty up in age herself.. what if she die

good morning ya'll

Hey Quanna I was thinking the same thing, then who will take them on? I guess the Mom and Dianna have to make those provisions in their wills.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
soooooo true.. this is why i wanted roger to come while the kids were w/ their dad.. we need that time to ourselves and get adjusted to each other.. i told him yesterday, now MAMA QUANA is gonna kick in and she is on a whole nother level.. LOL

she screams, she is tired alot, she has to help w/ hw so can't sit up and watch soccer games or movies very often, she looks at PG 13 movies only...the list goes on.. :rofl:

Ugh this line gets me every time. No sex, action or cussing sounds like a HORRIBLE movie to me.

y crazy girl!!

there not that bad lol...they cuss and have action.. lol.. wha mek ya wanna see sex so?? PERVERT :rofl::rofl:

New ideas!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok so his flight is delayed

they were supposed to leave at 10:30 (9:30 my time) and the flight just arrived

so now they are telling him there are no seats on the fort lauderdale leg of the flight :angry:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.