SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Email I got this am!

DUE TO THE FACT THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS MADE MOSTLY OF PLASTIC, THEY ARE GOING TO CREMATE HIM AND MELT HIM INTO LEGOS, SO CHILDREN CAN PLAY WITH HIM FOR A CHANGE

Dats just wrong........... :bonk:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
tanya i thought junior wasnt coming til end of year??? hmmmm maybe i missed the post somewhere along the way that he is coming this week.....congrats....that should be fun with all the kids together.....they can teach each other all sorts of stuff.....the kids will be speaking patois by end of summer! LOL :lol:

We were going to wait awhile until A was more settled before bringing Jr up but Jr has been having a really hard time since A left, which has made it hard on A as well. He commented about how he didn't have a mom or a dad there.... my heart breaks easily when it comes to kids so I said go for it! He hasn't seen his mom for 7 years so he will be spending some time with her this summer.

BTW, I was talking about you last night in case your ears were ringing. :blush: There was discussion about Michael Jackson's kids being biologically his or not because of their coloring and A refused to believe that a mixed child could look like the white parent. So I had to bust our your family pic and show him!!

I do have to say the kids look like they are full blown white. I see no black resemblance what so ever.

hubby arrives around 2 ish 3 ish

i don't remember

i need to check that again

What yuh mean you don’t remember?? Girl you should have an alarm sitting right pon ur desk... LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hiiiiiiiii yardieeees!!!

Hey Bunz!!! How long will you be with us today? What time does hubby arrive? U never told us besides being locked in the house do you have any thing special planned for you two to do?

my car is driving like a peice of ###### so i don't know about us travelling far distances

i'm taking him to my kiwanis club meeting this evening :innocent:

not sure what i'm doing this weekend

i really wanted to go to portland jerk festival but mi nuh too sure

i keep hearing ppl saying its too crowded and you don't get the really good food

mi nuh know

we'll play it day by day

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ahhahaa..rollin..ahhahaha...waiieee Bunz

KK...its nuttin specific chile..its EVERYTHING...ur gimme a smile everytime i read ur posts...(well, now if dats good or bad...mi no know)...hhahaaa

mi nah ramp wid oonuh..me is doing mi HW..fi di fuss time a day before its due..go me...

ongly 2 days bunz..onlgy 2 days!!

YAY BUNZ!! 1 day now huh?? :dance::dance:

This one is for you, Shaunsgirl!!! Hee hee............

DSCF6339_0006.jpg

OK! I have not been on the site since you posted this. I am going to getcha. I look like a big baked potato (and I don't mean that in a good way)! Next time pleaz photoshop me or somethin'. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW. Hi All! I am going back to catch up from page 233. I hope everyone is doing fine.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That was really funny! BUT, I disagree! I think you look very nice in the pic!

nat i had a facebook account but i deleted it

i just couldn't bother

i'm thinking of getting back on

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!! DO IT!! And add me!

My husband says people have bad mind...so he didn't tell nobody till the day he left. He left the same day he got the visa.

sounds like how richard is.....he didnt tell anyone where we were in the process and when i was shocked his neighbor didnt know what was going on and asked how his neighbor didnt evwn know he said its no ones business but mine and his.....his family knows we didnt get thru in november but even now they dont know whats going on unless richard tells them......so they all come to me casue they know i am not a private person.....drives him nuts sometimes but thats just me......he said jamaicans keep to themselves and when the day comes he is getting on the plane then everyone can know we made it......

It's funny how many of our SOs opted to do it that way. Lehi keeps telling me I 'chat too much' too but I just tell people whatever I feel like. (Don't worry anyone who thought mister was keeping me off this site so I don't share all our business....no such thing is happening!) And for being so supposedly 'private', they sure like to chat about what every neighbor is up to!! :blink::whistle:

Ha!!! you got that right....my husband is all up in the neighbors business. telling me all about their comings and goings and who is over there and all type a #######. i'm like...getta outta dem people business!

Why don't people listen? I told my coworker that he needs to send the I-I30 and I-485 in the same package if he is filing concurrently. Or wait for NOA1 for the I-130. So guess what? Yep, USCIS sent that I-485 back..saying they didn't see the I-130 because he sent them in two different envelopes. People...come on people...

Thanks VJ for letting me rant.

Ha!!! you got that right....my husband is all up in the neighbors business. telling me all about their comings and goings and who is over there and all type a #######. i'm like...getta outta dem people business!

They can't help it. :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
I'M SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE BUT I HAD TO SHARE THIS F#CKERY WITH SOMEONE

IT WASN'T FAIR TO KEEP IT TO MYSELF

THAT'S A CAKE BTW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9MrCLXq5ubs/Skqt...ils_on_cake.jpg

*edited in cash i unknowingly violate any tos

AWW hell Bunz now you know Nat can't take this and neither can KK. What yuh trying to do scare them away( r was you getting ready for today??). If Nat cant watch R rated movies she darn sure cant look at this so Nat I'm warning you DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!! KK u neidda!!!!

ha ha! that was funny! click on it kk, it is good for yuh!

Filed: Timeline
hiiiiiiiii yardieeees!!!

Hey Bunz!!! How long will you be with us today? What time does hubby arrive? U never told us besides being locked in the house do you have any thing special planned for you two to do?

my car is driving like a peice of ###### so i don't know about us travelling far distances

i'm taking him to my kiwanis club meeting this evening :innocent:

not sure what i'm doing this weekend

i really wanted to go to portland jerk festival but mi nuh too sure

i keep hearing ppl saying its too crowded and you don't get the really good food

mi nuh know

we'll play it day by day

Bunz, u hubby come fi spend quality time wid u...owe u ave di man a battah battah all ovah di place

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

I'M SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE BUT I HAD TO SHARE THIS F#CKERY WITH SOMEONE

IT WASN'T FAIR TO KEEP IT TO MYSELF

THAT'S A CAKE BTW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9MrCLXq5ubs/Skqt...ils_on_cake.jpg

*edited in cash i unknowingly violate any tos

AWW hell Bunz now you know Nat can't take this and neither can KK. What yuh trying to do scare them away( r was you getting ready for today??). If Nat cant watch R rated movies she darn sure cant look at this so Nat I'm warning you DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!! KK u neidda!!!!

ha ha! that was funny! click on it kk, it is good for yuh!

kikikikiki...i betta not :lol:

Timeline

@ Tre he said he wanted us to just be normal

so i'm dragging him thru my "normal" routines lol

but we'll think of something

i'm looking at merills but they saying some ###### about not accepting credit cards and how we need to do wire transfer

EFF DAT!

we'll call them the day we're going down and if they have space we stay there

but i have to get my car fixed

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

i'm looking at merills but they saying some ###### about not accepting credit cards and how we need to do wire transfer

EFF DAT!

What happen to the car?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

transmission is acting up

but i'm not sure why

gonna try to get it to the mechanic by tomorrow

upherebl.gif

Timeline

EFF DAT!

Merrills as in Negril?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
STRAWBERRY LETTER FOR TODAY

Date: 07/02/2009

Subject: I Am Not Superwoman

Hello Steve an Shirley. I am married to a nagger. We've been married for a few months and all he does is complain about what I am not doing. Now listen since we've been married he has never taken the initiative to help with the house chores. However, he always have something to say about what hasn't been done around the house. Now get this I am not a stay home mom, I work two jobs one full and one part time, He only works one full time,and we have two younger children. I am expected to work both jobs, clean up, cook, take our boys to the barber shop,drop them off and pick up from activities, and all he does is nag. I am at my end wits with arguing about what's not being done. I am not making any excuses the house is not junky by no means, it's not nasty, it's just lived in. He needs to understand that I am a woman who have hormonial issues during certain times of the month. I am working hard and I am exhausted . If he would just get up off his butt and start contributing when I am slacking we could have a happy marriage. I just dont want to argue for the rest of my life. I work; he works. Steve and Shirley help this brother out because he dont have a clue. I am not superwoman; I am a good woman but I am only one person who gets burned out at times. Pleeeeaaasee help us out we listens to your show daily but I am so frustrated that I am ready to give up on the marriage. I always said once I say I do it's forever but I will not and I know the Lord did not have this in his plans for my life. Please help, shade some light on this issue Sincerely, Frustrated

dump that lazy piece of #######

Timeline

yes sus

have u been there?

is it any good?

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.