• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE BUT I HAD TO SHARE THIS F#CKERY WITH SOMEONE

IT WASN'T FAIR TO KEEP IT TO MYSELF

THAT'S A CAKE BTW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9MrCLXq5ubs/Skqt...ils_on_cake.jpg

*edited in cash i unknowingly violate any tos

AWW hell Bunz now you know Nat can't take this and neither can KK. What yuh trying to do scare them away( r was you getting ready for today??). If Nat cant watch R rated movies she darn sure cant look at this so Nat I'm warning you DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!! KK u neidda!!!!

Yeah...I figure I should at least wait until I get home... :unsure:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

my2... don't let 30 get you down! When I turned 25 for some reason I freaked out (must have been PMSing at the time also) ... 30 was fun! 40... I may have a problem with. :o

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wow time flies

didn't even realise its been 2 months already

Exact same thing I thought. (F) Lovesponge

----------------------

Does anyone know of a cheap hotel in Montego Bay near the movie theater? I want to see a movie my last night & rather stay in Mo Bay than go back to Negril only to return to the airport the next morning.

AH Ha!!!! Me and Tre’s movie theatre stories has you curious ey??? LOL

Timeline
tanya i thought junior wasnt coming til end of year??? hmmmm maybe i missed the post somewhere along the way that he is coming this week.....congrats....that should be fun with all the kids together.....they can teach each other all sorts of stuff.....the kids will be speaking patois by end of summer! LOL :lol:

We were going to wait awhile until A was more settled before bringing Jr up but Jr has been having a really hard time since A left, which has made it hard on A as well. He commented about how he didn't have a mom or a dad there.... my heart breaks easily when it comes to kids so I said go for it! He hasn't seen his mom for 7 years so he will be spending some time with her this summer.

BTW, I was talking about you last night in case your ears were ringing. :blush: There was discussion about Michael Jackson's kids being biologically his or not because of their coloring and A refused to believe that a mixed child could look like the white parent. So I had to bust our your family pic and show him!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Yankeegirl- Thanks for the VJ wata warning!!!

Nat - I think some pics posted (Sus - half naked friend) should be shrunked.

Ells - Again I say...nice to see you back. You'll be able to catch up faster now that you are almost to the end.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
tanya i thought junior wasnt coming til end of year??? hmmmm maybe i missed the post somewhere along the way that he is coming this week.....congrats....that should be fun with all the kids together.....they can teach each other all sorts of stuff.....the kids will be speaking patois by end of summer! LOL :lol:

We were going to wait awhile until A was more settled before bringing Jr up but Jr has been having a really hard time since A left, which has made it hard on A as well. He commented about how he didn't have a mom or a dad there.... my heart breaks easily when it comes to kids so I said go for it! He hasn't seen his mom for 7 years so he will be spending some time with her this summer.

BTW, I was talking about you last night in case your ears were ringing. :blush: There was discussion about Michael Jackson's kids being biologically his or not because of their coloring and A refused to believe that a mixed child could look like the white parent. So I had to bust our your family pic and show him!!

Look at my daughter too! She has blue eyes! Yankee... I think our daughters have the same coloring...

When Tierra came out... I swear in my head.. I was like "who's white baby is this?" I had dreams she was coming out with afro puffs... in bows and everything! LOL

But I dont think those kids are Michael's ....

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

STRAWBERRY LETTER FOR TODAY

Date: 07/02/2009

Subject: I Am Not Superwoman

Hello Steve an Shirley. I am married to a nagger. We've been married for a few months and all he does is complain about what I am not doing. Now listen since we've been married he has never taken the initiative to help with the house chores. However, he always have something to say about what hasn't been done around the house. Now get this I am not a stay home mom, I work two jobs one full and one part time, He only works one full time,and we have two younger children. I am expected to work both jobs, clean up, cook, take our boys to the barber shop,drop them off and pick up from activities, and all he does is nag. I am at my end wits with arguing about what's not being done. I am not making any excuses the house is not junky by no means, it's not nasty, it's just lived in. He needs to understand that I am a woman who have hormonial issues during certain times of the month. I am working hard and I am exhausted . If he would just get up off his butt and start contributing when I am slacking we could have a happy marriage. I just dont want to argue for the rest of my life. I work; he works. Steve and Shirley help this brother out because he dont have a clue. I am not superwoman; I am a good woman but I am only one person who gets burned out at times. Pleeeeaaasee help us out we listens to your show daily but I am so frustrated that I am ready to give up on the marriage. I always said once I say I do it's forever but I will not and I know the Lord did not have this in his plans for my life. Please help, shade some light on this issue Sincerely, Frustrated

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Thursday... no work tomorrow!!

I Reallllllly wanted to go take a walk this morning, Louis got up and everything! It is COLD and RAINING again! This sucks so bad! I don't think summer is coming this year.

I hear ya Cat! We have the thing going on here. Every day this week has been decent while I'm in the office but by the time I get up the storms are rolling in. My lawn needs to be mowed so bad....

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
I'M SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE BUT I HAD TO SHARE THIS F#CKERY WITH SOMEONE

IT WASN'T FAIR TO KEEP IT TO MYSELF

THAT'S A CAKE BTW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9MrCLXq5ubs/Skqt...ils_on_cake.jpg

*edited in cash i unknowingly violate any tos

AWW hell Bunz now you know Nat can't take this and neither can KK. What yuh trying to do scare them away( r was you getting ready for today??). If Nat cant watch R rated movies she darn sure cant look at this so Nat I'm warning you DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!! KK u neidda!!!!

Yeah...I figure I should at least wait until I get home... :unsure:

Umm you KK might not ever want to click on the link....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hubby arrives around 2 ish 3 ish

i don't remember

i need to check that again

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.