SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yes jawi.. i had actually been sent some pics of tevin campbell some years ago and he looked worse, he must have cleaned up a bit for his performance..he is my age i think..DANG!!! hard living i guess..

This made me have to go look him up since I couldn't remember who that was & once I saw some album covers I remembered how much I liked him when he was young! He sure isn't as cute as he was when he was younger.

Last year, my husband's friends threw us a party at Pier One and there were these girls there from Colorado and they were all DEAD DRUNK -- well one of them had way too much to drink and when I went to the restroom with my cousins she was sitting in the middle of the floor covered in sh*t.

:blink::hehe::dead::o:huh: How does that even happen???

did anybody know that ur digicel chip works in the U.S????

I thought it might but just wasn't sure what it would cost to use it here. Wonder if it would work in California? It probably wouldn't be worth the charges though.

i'm so annoyed

i know ppl mean well

but when they ask every minute where my process is

"yuh nuh hear from dem yet?" "so when yuh think yuh going get thru"

very very annoying

My husband says people have bad mind...so he didn't tell nobody till the day he left. He left the same day he got the visa.

People (who had no business in it) were asking me all the time here too where we were in the process....a lot of times I'd just be vague & say 'it's up to the embassy at this point'.

Mister also was same way....didn't tell anyone except one very trustworthy friend & everyone else didn't know until either the day he left or after he was gone!

to be honest I don't know what the hype is with a child having a cell phone, I didn't have one and my parents knew where I was. I don't think it's a necessity. It's a damn shame to read about a 7 or 8 year old who has to have carpal tunnell surgery or has arithis in their fingers due to texting or playing video games (another thing that pisses me off)....on let the X-BOX baby sit your child, damn, I'd rather be outside runining up and down the side walk or riding my bike.

I AGREE!!! Thats another thing we dont have... video games. Last time I had a video game it was ATARI! That was at my dad's when I was little! Now its the same for Tierra. She gets to play Wii at her dad's for the month she is there.

I bought her a nice bike for her birthday. Thats her favorite thing..to just be outside and getting dirty! I know she has had a good day when (as my mom would say) you could plant potatoes under her fingernails! :P

I agree too....I'd be limiting any of that indoor activity & encouraging the outdoor stuff since that's what childhood is for....playing outside!

sheron if a pregnant yuh pregnant

yuh cyaan stay ere

Aahhhhh Bunz, u must be an ole ead...ow u membah dat deh tune

membah dis yah one, "ram goat livah good fi mek manish watah"...dwllllllllllllll

OMG, I'm so homesick

:rofl: Bunz & Lawny.....mi love ya! I don't even know this stuff but you both make me love Jamaica even more reminiscing like this!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kk..when yuh have a real pickney yuh wi get bathing suit..right now yuh mussi mad

arite..mi a go memba u say...fa mi real pickney u get one pretty pretty bathing suit...

They have the cutest little girl clothes...

I think my friends are planning an intervention for me and Ryan on getting us to move on from the dog and into parenthood.

*spikes KK's drink with VJ water*

:whistle:

beware of the VJ wata KK........ :whistle:

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline
I know Lawny...but I'm not a fan of some of his associates (he doesn't call them friends either)...they know each other because of the neighborhood...but if they find out that he has visa for Canada and the US...oh man! I'm just ready for 8/20 to get here. He said he wished we had booked it for an earlier date now too. The whole purpose was for him to spend time with his girls...and babymama is playing games again and won't let him see them on a regular basis.

I can't change the ticket because I used my credit voucher from last year. *sigh*

Jawi, I don't know if it's worth it to you but is it possible to book him for an earlier flight for a change fee?? I know American Airlines charges $150 to change your ticket on restricted fares (i.e. the CHEAP seats) but maybe that would be worth it to you if your airline could do that and bring your man home to you sooner!

boooooooooo hissssss booooooooo hiss...MANISH WATAH good (dillon) I would have loved to see the look on your face

Bunz here it is

Well I pop two belch and never sighed

I tek a walk go outta street

But while I waitin down de road fi bum a ride

I feel a gripe and start I feel very weak

Before too long you no ha fi ask

A runny belly like a judgement day

A everybody in the road a dead wid laugh

Its then I know that crime will never pay

:rofl::rofl::rofl: This is excellent! :yes::lol:

p612321853-4.jpg

Okay, that is just not right either!! Girl, I don't like lookin' at my own cottage cheese! As my friend once said about her own bootie wearing small panties, "looks like a clam chokin' on a piece of lace"!! :rofl:

I don't think I'll be kicking myself...I really want my kids to have the best and be able to provide for them emotionally and financially. I consider myself still young..lol. I just got a job where I'm not working 60-80 hour weeks and making enough money to be financially sound. I see the blessings that everyone has with their kids and I think it's great. But when I'm ready..I'll be ready. And I hope that it's in God's plan for me to be ready. :blush:

how mi know finese woulda say dat!!!

everybody in di picha need a little tone up..

I think this is one day...where you just let it all hang....lmao..

Well said KK! I feel the same way about child rearing & have no plans to do so until I can provide better for any little person I bring into this world. We are going to wait at least 2 years but hopefully not much longer (tick tock tick tock) because we need to be more stable and situated.

LOL @ letting it all hang!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline
so im really feeling it starting to come to the realization soon i will be 30 ....

Pull out the walking cane, grandma! Have your pick...

:lol:(30 isn't that old..)

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

JaEng or sus (or anyone who knows): How do you get pics to show up without being super shrunk? I use the attachment feature, but it always shrinks the pics.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
http://Tara956.zenfolio.com/p879973771/e34c06e91

smiley-shocked005.gif

bway ppl brave eeh!

wish i had her courage

:rofl::rofl::rofl: OKAY?!?! (Me too!)

How long would you say is too long? I'm thinking to wait until 30 (3 yrs), but Steven wants me to have one yesterday. Perhaps it's because people rather talk about the bad (unordinary) than the good (ordinary), but every coworker that has kids talks about the amount of money kids cost & the restrictions on travel they have with young kids.

I would wait. You need to to make sure you two are compatible before rushing into parenthood, so many marriages fail these days you need to make sure you're building on a strong foundation....Not saying that your marriage is necessarily doomed, but I think it's madness to rush into having kids too soon....

:yes::yes::yes: That goes for any of us contemplating that decision & in the early stages of our relationships.

http://Tara956.zenfolio.com/p879973771/e34c06e91

smiley-shocked005.gif

bway ppl brave eeh!

wish i had her courage

yuh nuh si di RESS!!

p791109097-4.jpg

p955120935-4.jpg

LAWD JEEZUS!! No shame!

English yuh is a wicked woman fi continue snapping shots of that woman

:rofl:

a who tell har seh she coulda lef har house look so!?!

dem no love har!

di ooman WELL wah di attention, she did a run round like some mad bull, running up to the barriers and posing.....she lucky yaw :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She was a mess. It's one thing to be heavy but having fat flopping around that like...ain't cute.

and those stretch marks are wild

and i am not a slim girl either

BUT she tek it too far!

WOOOO SAAAHH! Funniest convo this week!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::yes::lol::lol:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so im really feeling it starting to come to the realization soon i will be 30 ....

Pull out the walking cane, grandma! Have your pick...

:lol:(30 isn't that old..)

i know it isnt old my daughter said to me mom your old and i was like what ...but im leaving the 20s behind

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
ahhahaa..rollin..ahhahaha...waiieee Bunz

KK...its nuttin specific chile..its EVERYTHING...ur gimme a smile everytime i read ur posts...(well, now if dats good or bad...mi no know)...hhahaaa

mi nah ramp wid oonuh..me is doing mi HW..fi di fuss time a day before its due..go me...

ongly 2 days bunz..onlgy 2 days!!

YAY BUNZ!! 1 day now huh?? :dance::dance:

This one is for you, Shaunsgirl!!! Hee hee............

DSCF6339_0006.jpg

OK! I have not been on the site since you posted this. I am going to getcha. I look like a big baked potato (and I don't mean that in a good way)! Next time pleaz photoshop me or somethin'. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW. Hi All! I am going back to catch up from page 233. I hope everyone is doing fine.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That was really funny! BUT, I disagree! I think you look very nice in the pic!

nat i had a facebook account but i deleted it

i just couldn't bother

i'm thinking of getting back on

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!! DO IT!! And add me!

My husband says people have bad mind...so he didn't tell nobody till the day he left. He left the same day he got the visa.

sounds like how richard is.....he didnt tell anyone where we were in the process and when i was shocked his neighbor didnt know what was going on and asked how his neighbor didnt evwn know he said its no ones business but mine and his.....his family knows we didnt get thru in november but even now they dont know whats going on unless richard tells them......so they all come to me casue they know i am not a private person.....drives him nuts sometimes but thats just me......he said jamaicans keep to themselves and when the day comes he is getting on the plane then everyone can know we made it......

It's funny how many of our SOs opted to do it that way. Lehi keeps telling me I 'chat too much' too but I just tell people whatever I feel like. (Don't worry anyone who thought mister was keeping me off this site so I don't share all our business....no such thing is happening!) And for being so supposedly 'private', they sure like to chat about what every neighbor is up to!! :blink::whistle:

Timeline
i find avenue's clothing very underwhelming

i was going through my email and i found these pics of this cat my husband adopted

at the time i was going through what sus is going through now

my life felt like it was falling apart

it was working 12 hour days AND studying for my exams PLUS i had not seen him in 6 mths

it was horrible and i felt like i was at the end of my rope

and he adopted this stray cat and named her olive because he knows i love pets

he's not too fond of pets though but he took her in and everyday he would take pics of her and email them to me

just to cheer me up

I'm jumping around here on the replies but I just thought this was really sweet! (L):luv::luv:

Mister got me a kitten in JA too even though he didn't really like them at the time. Now he's a 'closet' cat lover! :lol:

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline

Good night yardies! I'm still at work to catch up here and pay my bills (which I didn't end up doing.... :whistle::whistle: ) & mister will be calling any moment to ask when the heck I'm coming home so I better go. Chat at you all tomorrow!

Timeline
Good night yardies! I'm still at work to catch up here and pay my bills (which I didn't end up doing.... :whistle::whistle: ) & mister will be calling any moment to ask when the heck I'm coming home so I better go. Chat at you all tomorrow!

Still at work that late! I hope your drive home isn't long.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JaEng or sus (or anyone who knows): How do you get pics to show up without being super shrunk? I use the attachment feature, but it always shrinks the pics.

Nat, if you upload them to a picture hosting site, or if you find them already online you just paste the url in between what is called image tags

Like this url[ /img] (no spaces)

Also, above the reply box there is a button that will add the image tags for you, so all you have to do is paste the url in...

The button looks like this > rte-image-button.png

Good Night Ells, it feels really good to have you back :luv:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think you can link to pictures on your facebook even if your profile is private...

tell me if you can see this:

2803_1089457089952_1632234917_205787_969674_n.jpg

I see it just fine, and if you can, how private is private :blink::wow:

That pic is in an album only "designated people" can see according to Facebook :rolleyes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.