SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

By the way LS, I'm so sorry that you've been going through all this lately. It has been a rough period for sure and now this. I don't have any good advice since I'd probably be feeling a lot like you if I were in that situation but I do agree with others saying take your time and don't make any quick decisions. In the heat of the moment it's easy to want to cut the ties quick but it's also easy to regret those decisions later. Has anyone suggested calling her yourself and asking what's up? Maybe that's not the best idea but I'd almost be inclined to find out her side of the story & see what they need to be talking about so much.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i was reading about sending text to email i do the same thing just so i can read them over and over again .. my favorite is this one i got he said good morning beautiful and he misspelled beautiful but it made my day i even have the original piece of paper he wrote his email on for me and his address (although i know it by heart)

I still have the scrap of paper Lehi wrote his number on too! :wub:

Ells, I can't beleive you are actually reading every post since 220 somethings.... HATS off to you!!!

I've been catching up since part 14 if you can believe it!! And it's already time for part 16....ahem..... :whistle:

Yeah, that's crazy. I can only really catch up on the nights that A have class and normally by the time I am done he is home so can't even post anything.

But if its more than 20 pages I normally jump around and read what i feel like reading... but can't really do going back more than 20 pages..

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, Goodnight all... If I don't have a chance to sign back in while I am out of town hope everyone have a wonderful and safe 4th of July weekend!!! And safe travels to all traveling!!

Congrats on the Approval...

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

I wish. My friends are lame today. No Margarita Madness going on today. I am still working on tomorrow....the one where we make fun of the dorks we know who went to New Kids on the Block.

step by step, ooh baby!

gotta get to you girllllll....I think that's how it goes....LMAO

NKOTB was the ish back in the day! I'm happy to be added to the dork group!!

Duly noted Finesse! ADDED! :rofl::yes::lol:

Night, Portland!

Timeline
wow time flies

didn't even realise its been 2 months already

Exact same thing I thought. (F) Lovesponge

----------------------

Does anyone know of a cheap hotel in Montego Bay near the movie theater? I want to see a movie my last night & rather stay in Mo Bay than go back to Negril only to return to the airport the next morning.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

NKOTB was the ish back in the day! I'm happy to be added to the dork group!!

You can add me to the dork group too - The first time they tried to do a revival, my friend and I took her daughters to see them (convenient excuse cause we wanted to go, lol)

Not YOU TOO Sus!!! Alright then, you're ADDED! :rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

Ells, good to see you around. Thanks SO MUCH for the info on Kool Runnings. That answered all my questions and I'm definitely going to check it out in a few weeks.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I know ya'll not talking about New Kids On The Block, wait, I have to LMDMRAO -- mi rahdah lissin to two duppy mek music outah one drumpan

ME TOO!! :rofl::rofl:

Lawd so it gone from posting quotes to posting videos ... of new kids on the block

i'll be loooooving you foreeeeeeeeeever

i loved that song

LMAO.....I love the videos...keep 'em coming Sus!!! :dance:

And you know I just scrolled right past all those!! :yes::yes:

Timeline
Ells, good to see you around. Thanks SO MUCH for the info on Kool Runnings. That answered all my questions and I'm definitely going to check it out in a few weeks.

Good to be around Nat! I have to tell you, reading all the posts catching up for the last six weeks I've decided we are kindred spirits in so many ways. I can't remember everything but so many times when you post something I'm nodding my head like "me too!"....like a ways back you said something about not liking to clean so much as just LIVING! There was a bunch of other stuff too that I can't think of right now but I just kept thinking we're 'sisters from another mother'! :yes::lol:

Glad I answered your questions....if Steven has never been, he is going to have a blast! Lehi never had gone & he was chicken until he saw me do it then couldn't let his girl show him up! :lol:

Timeline
i was reading about sending text to email i do the same thing just so i can read them over and over again .. my favorite is this one i got he said good morning beautiful and he misspelled beautiful but it made my day i even have the original piece of paper he wrote his email on for me and his address (although i know it by heart)

LOL, I still have a text in my phone from DJ - he laughs at me that I saved it - He wrote:

"I laid in my bed last night counting the stars and matching it to the ways I love you - I ran out of stars before I ran out of reasons"

Okay, where in the heck did he get that line?? It is really sweet though! :wub::wub:

Okay..ladies...I feel so bad...

I just lied to my co-worker. She asked to borrow $5 and I told her I didn't have it. I only had a $20 and she takes forever...actually forgets that she owes you...to pay you back. I wasn't in the mood to have that on my mind.

I had to remind her that I paid for her lunch...and I don't like having to do that. Maybe because when I borrow..I'm knocking people out of the way to get to ATM to pay you back.

Should I feel bad? I did lie... :mellow::unsure:

NOPE! And I don't think it was really a lie either...ya doan ave ie!

I received my GREEN CARD TODAY :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats Mrsjeffs!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello everyone .... how has everyone been ....

ells glad you have caught up with us

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Can you all believe I never listened to one NKOTB song? I have only heard Justin Timberlake's solo stuff.

justin timberlake was w/ NSYNC jawi.. new kids on the block had mark wahlburg or markie mark..WAYYYY before justins time!! :rofl::rofl:

kikikiki...well you see I didn't lie. Sorry never listened to NSync either. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i was thinking the same ting too....like ####### justin have to do w/NKOTB? :rofl:

Hursh! :whistle:

Me no know eidda Jawi so doan feel no way!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

so im really feeling it starting to come to the realization soon i will be 30 ....

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
hello everyone .... how has everyone been ....

ells glad you have caught up with us

Evening My2! I'm still 20 pages behind but I'll catch up tomorrow & reply to those then! :thumbs:

so im really feeling it starting to come to the realization soon i will be 30 ....

I thought I'd freak out when I hit 30 and didn't really. In a way I almost felt good being out of my 20s and feeling more sure of myself going into the 'next stage'. Now, 40...that's a little different....only more now because of the whole biological clock thing.

:oops: DAMN! My underwire just snapped on ANOTHER bra! I know my ninnies ain't THAT BIG! :unsure::no:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.