SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Naw, JG, I didn't forget.

Shemmy, I wish I could join you, we're planning a shopping trip to NY before I go to Jamaica. Last year I got so much clothes for my son and neice for $175. Some clothing store for kids on Jamaica Avenue. I love it there.

My MIL shops there ALL the time for my daughter. When we go up there at the end of this month I have got to go check it out.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for some reason, this doesn't surprise me JAE..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

kk, look at top 20 posters now....mi a beat you now..

but bunz is beating all of us.....ow she do dat? she muss be in anodda thread..

u must have read my mine...I said I bet she is on top now.

I had to go photo copy a whole binder...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Whatever happened to that, Tre? Did that person just go away?

I am totally serious. I have this woman quoting me from stuff I said on FB. I had to shut down classmates and FB to all outsiders. I have her showing up at places and screaming at me in front of lots of people. I have seen her driving by my house (after having someone on police dept. track my address) and other places I am. I have her calling me all sorts of names via the phone and texting. She knows my usual Saturday hang out....pretty sure that will be where the confrontation will be eventually. My friend, Daniel, says let her hit me and then file assault charges and get a restraining order.

And, that's just me. You should see what she does to people she really hates!!!! He's taking a much worse punishment, along with his guy friends.

Don't let her hit you Jomo. Hopefully your normal hang out is at a bar. Wait till she approaches you and hit her right in her face with your beer bokkle or glass. Then say oops that slipped out my hand. I believe in hit first and ask questions later. Stand up to her or she'll keep coming back. She has no right harassing you just because your fiends with her soon to be ex. Shoot why don’t she harass his rass.

Whoiiieeee....Jaenglish...I can't believe you called her those names.

So what could she have done to gain your respect?

We had a history, basically she was cheating with him on me for over a year. I found out she claimed she didn't know about me. Me and her became 'friends', I stayed with my son's dad for another year after I found out, she claimed she didn't want anything to do with him. Turned out they were STILL sleeping together, even when she was talking to me daily on the phone. Btch. Owe her a BEATING to this day, any day any how mi ketch har, mi puit awn some RASS lick pan har nasty rass......

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

We had a history, basically she was cheating with him on me for over a year. I found out she claimed she didn't know about me. Me and her became 'friends', I stayed with my son's dad for another year after I found out, she claimed she didn't want anything to do with him. Turned out they were STILL sleeping together, even when she was talking to me daily on the phone. Btch. Owe her a BEATING to this day, any day any how mi ketch har, mi puit awn some RASS lick pan har nasty rass......

Okay...u were justified in the way you treated her. She has deeper issues.

Oh let me go find the Steve Harvey Strawberry Letter from this morning...

Timeline

I am totally serious. I have this woman quoting me from stuff I said on FB. I had to shut down classmates and FB to all outsiders. I have her showing up at places and screaming at me in front of lots of people. I have seen her driving by my house (after having someone on police dept. track my address) and other places I am. I have her calling me all sorts of names via the phone and texting. She knows my usual Saturday hang out....pretty sure that will be where the confrontation will be eventually. My friend, Daniel, says let her hit me and then file assault charges and get a restraining order.

And, that's just me. You should see what she does to people she really hates!!!! He's taking a much worse punishment, along with his guy friends.

Don't let her hit you Jomo. Hopefully your normal hang out is at a bar. Wait till she approaches you and hit her right in her face with your beer bokkle or glass. Then say oops that slipped out my hand. I believe in hit first and ask questions later. Stand up to her or she'll keep coming back. She has no right harassing you just because your fiends with her soon to be ex. Shoot why don't she harass his rass.

It is a bar. And, my friends have seen it up to this point and are prepared. I'm not hitting anyone, DaDa....just not me.

She is harrassing him 10 times as much!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Give me your thoughts ladies:

Dear Shirley and Steve, I love your show, I listen to it every morning and you always give great advice. I've waited for a story similar to mine to come up, but it hasnt so I decided to write. I am a 31 year old female and a mother of one handsome son, who works hard as account executive for a news station. I have a dilema that involves the man I love and the woman who lives with him. He and I have been friends long before the lady he hooked up with became a pair. They started as a long distance relationship, she lived in South Carolina and we live in North Carolina so he purchased a home and she moved in with him. They have now been in a relationship for 4 years and he finally proposed to her, they had planned to get married next spring. When I heard the news, it shocked me and I declared my love to him and he did the same. He now doesnt want to marry her and she is lashing out, because she knows that rain, sleet or snow I call him and he is there for me and my son. We share something special and she is going to have to get use to me. He recently got me and a place of my own and helped me get a new Lexus. I love him and he loves me so he says, then why wont he just tell her the truth? So Steve and Shirley should I stick it out and fight for my man or let them be happy ever after?

Timeline

Damn, I'm sorry, JAE.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Here are some of the responses that were posted on the website:

Good morning all. Lady, how is YOUR story so different than a lot of these others? First of all this woman that he "lives with" is not some roommate...she is his fiance. Secondly, you went into a relationship with him KNOWING he had someone else. Who cares if you knew him first. Third, you are agreeing to be with him even though he has someone else because of "love". You are a side piece...don't try to make it more than that becaue he hasn't offered to make you more. Forth, you make no apologies for opting to be number two...you think the woman he asked to marry him is the one in the wrong. You sound crazy like all the rest! Oh, so you have a good job...why is he helping you financially? He helped you with a few bills...he bought a HOUSE to get her with him!! Has he called off the engagement? Has he moved out or kicked his fiance out? You think she should have to "get used" to you after she invested four years?? Lady, please! Keep calling on him and see how long all this last. If he really wanted you why didn't he come forward and tell you before he got hooked up with someone else? You know you are wrong here. If you really love each other he needs to make a choice and stop wasting everyones time. Until he does he is not yours, you are number two and you need to decide if that is where you want to be. Don't try to make his fiance sound like she is in the way. He asked her to be here and until he disinvites her or she gets sick of it and leaves you are the intruder. I say leave him alone and if he comes back without the fiance then it was real. If not go find a man of your own.

He is not your man. Who told you the wedding is off. I dated a man for 12 years. That should have been a red flag, because no relationship should last that long without marriage. We had a wonderful union, got along so well, seldom fought, his and my children from previous marriages all got along. People often commented on the relationship we have, but one day out of the nowhere we were at a concert and he ran into his old girlfriend. He was making fun of the way she looked, but they exchanged numbers. She lived out of state. They started talking on the phone and the next thing they were together. I never experienced any pain like that. I gained about 60 lbs and almost lost my mind. I continued sleeping with him on and off, but stop later. Depression stepped in. I never got over it. Not so much the fact he wanted to date someone else and move on, but the deception. The way it was done. Needless to say the long distance relationship did not work and he is back knocking on my door. Our children never stopped being friends, his relatives never stopped visiting me or talking to me on the phone. I am willing to give him a chance, but there is so much anger. I do not see him as the same person, I do not have the respect I had for him before. When he tells me he is in pain like his back hurts I just respond without any feelings like I am somehow deep in my heart glad he is feeling ill. I am going on about me, but the bottom line is I feel like I am wasting time just like you are wasting time. I will never see him in the same light just like if he leaves and be with you you will not see him that way. I tell myself look who he had to come back too. This man does not mean you well. He is holding on to you because you are allowing him. If he tells you the wedding is on again are you going to fight harder. Develop some pride and move on.

Edited by KKHoliday

Timeline

Don't let her hit you Jomo. Hopefully your normal hang out is at a bar. Wait till she approaches you and hit her right in her face with your beer bokkle or glass. Then say oops that slipped out my hand. I believe in hit first and ask questions later. Stand up to her or she'll keep coming back. She has no right harassing you just because your fiends with her soon to be ex. Shoot why don't she harass his rass.

It is a bar. And, my friends have seen it up to this point and are prepared. I'm not hitting anyone, DaDa....just not me.

She is harrassing him 10 times as much!!!!

O.k. so maybe don’t strike first if that is your personality but come on girl if she swings you HAVE to swing back. Even if you are scared you have to show her your not scared of her.

Especially if she tries to pour some beer on your head Aww hell to the naw she really needs her azz whooped. O.k. if you don’t want to hit her next time she comes around just act like a crazy woman. Start throwing things and kicking over things and going crazy as if you have lost you’re got damn mind. Start chanting, “I didn’t want to go back to jail but I guess I have to go back “smack yourself in the face and just act like you gone mad. Maybe that will mek her go oooooookkkkkkk and leave you alone.

how can a 31 year old woman have a son that is an account executive? did she have a baby when she was 11?

they said the same thing on the show this morning. But I reread it..and I think she is trying to say...that SHE is the account executive...

It sounds like you are prepared to share him with his FIANCE when you say "she is going to have to get use to me". So play your role as the woman on the side or get some dignity and step. It seems to me that you do not care if he continues to live with his FIANCE as long as you feel like you are his #1. I think you need to leave this man alone and let his fiance do with him what she will. She has EVERY RIGHT to lash out upon finding out the man who she wants to spend her life with has a side creep. You seem pretty content with your position as the home wrecker. If he really wanted to be with you he would NOT have BOUGHT A RING FOR SOMEONE ELSE. And to answer your question HE IS HER MAN!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.