SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

JG, sus, ya'll ready, leave di popcorn though, can't picture eating popcorn in Jamaica.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KK; mi ago tump u bout dem rough, dem call dat fi a reason and it's not because di feel ROUGH

LMAO...I don't like them. Had to use it once...sorry for too much information...and I just felt like it was going to break. Lesson learned - I walked with my own box of condoms to Jamaica. *Disclaimer: For use only with Fiance (at the time).

Girl, I read that for use only with FINANCE (okay I'm tired)....rough riders, are not suppose to bust (unless dem OLD or expired)....they need to make them bigger W and L :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Maybe that was the problem... :devil:

Okay..I'm stopping now...gotta keep my innocent persona...u know.. :innocent:

Yes KK I'm getting worried about you.....

doan let KK fool you..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Don't take this wrong DaDa or Kimmy; but I have someone stalking me right here in my own town...verbal abuse and the whole 9 yards.....and I am using some of this shyt cause you guys are way to good at this!

U have a stalker??? Get out. Do they not have anything else better to do??

Apparently not. I had to lock down my facebook account. No one in or out or gets to look at a damn thing I say or post unless I know exactly who they are and trust them. No friends of friends or any of that #######. I trust no one anymore.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Don't take this wrong DaDa or Kimmy; but I have someone stalking me right here in my own town...verbal abuse and the whole 9 yards.....and I am using some of this shyt cause you guys are way to good at this!

Apparently not. I had to lock down my facebook account. No one in or out or gets to look at a damn thing I say or post unless I know exactly who they are and trust them. No friends of friends or any of that #######. I trust no one anymore.

maybe she is stalking you on here...

Timeline
VisaJourney.com > Today's top 20 posters

Today's Top 20 Posters

Member Joined Posts Today % of today's posts

*Len* 5-November 06 144 3.39%

Randomizer 11-October 05 95 2.24%

HAL 9000 11-November 06 95 2.24%

NArocks 11-September 07 84 1.98%

scandal 16-July 08 82 1.93%

Amby 29-November 06 77 1.81%

Nagishkaw 1-July 06 75 1.77%

Ladylethal 23-March 06 71 1.67%

TävôLuDô 5-November 07 58 1.37%

mawilson 15-November 03 58 1.37%

spookyturtle 29-May 08 57 1.34%

Bunzarelli 16-April 09 57 1.34%

charles! 26-March 06 57 1.34%

KKHoliday 11-April 07 52 1.23%

finesse 9-February 07 42 0.99%

Jomo's girl 22-May 06 37 0.87%

Col. 'Bat' Guano 22-May 06 37 0.87%

Staashi 4-September 07 36 0.85%

={Rogue}= 1-December 06 35 0.82%

DaDa 4-March 09 35 0.82%

WTH did I have to say on May 22, 2006????????? Must've been quite a lot.

that was the day u joined vj.....this is top 20 posters for today

Oh, okay. Yeah, I got a lot of BS to say every day!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Gosh, JG I miss those days.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

i guess the fight is over...damn....kimmy just took off

wha? for real?

Finess, drive come a D.C.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Nah....I have my reasons; but I know she's not smart enough to find me on here.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Finess, drive come a D.C.

she in dc?

No, I's in D.C. -- since u a blendah, mi ave nuff tings u can tek care af fi mi

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

STFU, Tre. You are not right!

Sus....what you just said to me in PM....She's apparently not my friend cause I can't see anything. Tell her to requests me or give me her name.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Just curious...will anyone ever admit to being the crazy baby mama? I would love to see it from their point of view.

I was the slightly crazy baby momma...due to her dissing me, I had no time for her. If called the house phone and she answered, I'd say 'Get off the f'ing phone and put me onto R, ######.' And she would, meekly. They had their house phone cut off so called his cell for years, one day she picks up and was like 'Hi, JaEnglish!' I was like, 'Why the F'K are you speaking to me???? Put him on the phone and shut the hell up'

Which as usual she did. I even called her the Psycho Btch for years, and he'd answer me :rofl:

Ie, would say to him 'Is the Psycho Btch going with you?' He would say yes or no....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.