SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
where did dada go?

mi si yuh....thought you ran away

No girl I'm here but of course mi manager keeps walking by. I guess she hears my flying fingers on the keyboard. I live for this kind of thing. Haven’t had a cat fight in while well maybe I should say dog fight since the is what she looks like but anyway I guess she knows I'm up to something so I'll be in and out but I'll be around!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take this wrong DaDa or Kimmy; but I have someone stalking me right here in my own town...verbal abuse and the whole 9 yards.....and I am using some of this shyt cause you guys are way to good at this!

U have a stalker? Dang..that's missed up right there... :blink::unsure:

A crazy woman! She's very good. And, very scary!!!!!

I pray she get's her SH*T together. Really, where does she find time to stalk someone? I mean after working all day..I'm pooped and don't want to be worrying about nobody. :wacko:

Timeline
What I want to know is what she plans on doing with those where Sus & I am involved? Dont' make me bring my machete, Tre!

LMAO - Us, popcorn..... and Rough Riders? Not a good combo

You see it??????

UMMMMMMM well, I could add some relatives from DUNCANS, but JG might chop mi up with dat machete

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! You NEVER forget a damn thing, do you, Tre.

I forgot all about him.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
KK; mi ago tump u bout dem rough, dem call dat fi a reason and it's not because di feel ROUGH

LMAO...I don't like them. Had to use it once...sorry for too much information...and I just felt like it was going to break. Lesson learned - I walked with my own box of condoms to Jamaica. *Disclaimer: For use only with Fiance (at the time).

Girl, I read that for use only with FINANCE (okay I'm tired)....rough riders, are not suppose to bust (unless dem OLD or expired)....they need to make them bigger W and L :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
where did dada go?

mi si yuh....thought you ran away

No girl I'm here but of course mi manager keeps walking by. I guess she hears my flying fingers on the keyboard. I live for this kind of thing. Haven’t had a cat fight in while well maybe I should say dog fight since the is what she looks like but anyway I guess she knows I'm up to something so I'll be in and out but I'll be around!

your turn Kimmy...ding ding ding

I am leaving for NY in the morning....enjoy the 4th everyone.

Enjoy Shemmy - Any big plans in NY?

Not really...just excited to be away from work and family :dance:

You're family will be calling you...or you'll be calling your family in a day or so.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KK; mi ago tump u bout dem rough, dem call dat fi a reason and it's not because di feel ROUGH

LMAO...I don't like them. Had to use it once...sorry for too much information...and I just felt like it was going to break. Lesson learned - I walked with my own box of condoms to Jamaica. *Disclaimer: For use only with Fiance (at the time).

Girl, I read that for use only with FINANCE (okay I'm tired)....rough riders, are not suppose to bust (unless dem OLD or expired)....they need to make them bigger W and L :rofl:

what exactly are you trying to say?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMAO @ finesse

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

:rofl::rofl: Maybe that was the problem... :devil:

Okay..I'm stopping now...gotta keep my innocent persona...u know.. :innocent:

Filed: Timeline

Naw, JG, I didn't forget.

Shemmy, I wish I could join you, we're planning a shopping trip to NY before I go to Jamaica. Last year I got so much clothes for my son and neice for $175. Some clothing store for kids on Jamaica Avenue. I love it there.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Don't take this wrong DaDa or Kimmy; but I have someone stalking me right here in my own town...verbal abuse and the whole 9 yards.....and I am using some of this shyt cause you guys are way to good at this!

U have a stalker? Dang..that's missed up right there... :blink::unsure:

a stalker? for real? like an old lover or who is it?

Ummmm....that would work if I was bi, Finesse. NOT!

Soon to be ex wife of my best friend who feels he is giving me too much information about their marital problems and perhaps spending too much time with me talking about them.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Kimmy=bully :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:wacko:

I have never seen Kimmy be mean :blink:

I think DaDa took the caps personally when Kimmy never meant it that way....

:whistle:

Caps means yelling. I take it she didn’t agree or was offended by what I said and if she was fine but to come off yelling at me was un called for. Everyone knows my sense of humor and I mean no harm i have never said anything mean to anyone either. I'm usually trying to crack a joke but I guess like others if you try to back my up in a corner I'm swinging!!!!

VisaJourney.com > Today's top 20 posters

Today's Top 20 Posters

Member Joined Posts Today % of today's posts

*Len* 5-November 06 144 3.39%

Randomizer 11-October 05 95 2.24%

HAL 9000 11-November 06 95 2.24%

NArocks 11-September 07 84 1.98%

scandal 16-July 08 82 1.93%

Amby 29-November 06 77 1.81%

Nagishkaw 1-July 06 75 1.77%

Ladylethal 23-March 06 71 1.67%

TävôLuDô 5-November 07 58 1.37%

mawilson 15-November 03 58 1.37%

spookyturtle 29-May 08 57 1.34%

Bunzarelli 16-April 09 57 1.34%

charles! 26-March 06 57 1.34%

KKHoliday 11-April 07 52 1.23%

finesse 9-February 07 42 0.99%

Jomo's girl 22-May 06 37 0.87%

Col. 'Bat' Guano 22-May 06 37 0.87%

Staashi 4-September 07 36 0.85%

={Rogue}= 1-December 06 35 0.82%

DaDa 4-March 09 35 0.82%

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.