Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse..i really try..and I feel bad most of the time..especially because Kashi and I went thru alot of adjustments

OOO AND SPONGE...DO NOT ALLOW FAMILY TO GET BEWEEN U TOO.....THEN U REALLY GONNA HAVE SOME PROBLEMS!

I think it is only natural to feel a bit jealous at the beginning of a relationship when it comes to dealing with baby momma/daddy's. The lines of communication must be open between you and your husband in order for this be successful. Talk about what is acceptable and what is not..

you are so right about demanding respect. my baby father and hubby's baby mother used to call at inapprpriate times and call for stupid reasons. it was up to US to make it clear to them that those kinds of things were no longer acceptable. I have 1 order of business w/my baby father...my son and that is it. my husband do the same.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Was going to defend and all that but decided Kimmy can take care of herself.

Sus, where is the popcorn eating smiley?

Aww Jomo go ahead an do what you do best and jump on the bandwagon!!! Ders nothing to defend. I said something and if she didn't like it or didn't agree with it that's cool. We all tend to disagree at times but dyam yelling at me and going off was uncalled for. It wasn't that serious.

I was just going to say words typed on a screen often get lost in translation. And, I know from experience, Kimmy doesn't mean it how it looks like she said it. I lost my cool many times and it was mostly my misunderstanding.

No bandwagons for me, D.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Oh next weekend there is a "Jamaican Reggae Cruise". I guess they have a DJ and Jamaican Buffett... thinking of hitting that. Sus... ever hear of it? It happens at Casco Bay Cruise lines... not the Casablanca Cruises...

Where is this gonna be Cat?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
where is dat?

u affi ready fi learn all parts of a culture if u truely want to..not just the parts u think are nice or whatever

Oh I'm ready to learn all the parts of the culture that is no problem. I was just messing around by saying when they start to get upset I be like maybe I should of stayed in the tourist parts. U have to know what I meant to get what I said. See it wasn’t to be taking literally it just went with what I was saying you know what never mind I cant explain it.

WHATEVA..I'M JAMAICAN SO I'M LITERAL!!! SAY WHAT U MEAN..AND MEAN WHAT YUH DYAM SAY!!

Is this the part where I apologize and say I’m sorry? NOT!!!

Why the phock are you screaming?? Its not even that serious to get upset about. You’re Jamaican so you take it literal but ½ of us on here is American and as long as you have been on this board by now you should know don’t mean it literally. For you to go off the deep end ova something I said is absurd. I just told you that I didn’t mean it the way you took it.

I’m not sure who in the past you have tired to bully but you got the right one. No ones scared of you Kimmy. U act like ur the ruler and what you say goes. Ur tripping ova nothing. Don’t come on here trying to take the stress form your papers out on me. Direct it elsewhere. Next!

OK...first of alll u phocking ugly ###### who u talking to...I'M THE PHOCKING RULER OF ME...does it seem like i care what the phock u say or don't say..i know what i phocking wanna say..u cant be serious..

go off deep end??? guess smaddy get dem feeling hurt..LIKE MI PHOCKING CARE...

Am i the one who looks like a dyam MONKEY...i don't want anyone to be scared of me...u can say what u want..when u want..who gives s shyt

TEK WEY YUHSELF..YUH UGLY RASS MONKEY..FAVA DYAM BULL COW!!!

kiss mi ASSS

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

I'll share mine with you sharingpopcorn1.gif

Thank you! Extra butter please.

oieeeeeeeee can you add a six pack of RED stripe and 2 red bull to dat please, I'll need about a dozen ICEY MINTS can tek di beer breath...TONKS! -- oh yeah, add a pack a.."rough riders"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Oh next weekend there is a "Jamaican Reggae Cruise". I guess they have a DJ and Jamaican Buffett... thinking of hitting that. Sus... ever hear of it? It happens at Casco Bay Cruise lines... not the Casablanca Cruises...

Where is this gonna be Cat?

Next Friday off Portland. It is on the same boats that take people to Peaks and the other islands.... www.cascobaylines.com

They have a schedule of events.

Are you going to be around? I really hope the sun comes out and stays for a while.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

lmao but is what dis ppl

onoo stop di foolishness man

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Finesse..i really try..and I feel bad most of the time..especially because Kashi and I went thru alot of adjustments

OOO AND SPONGE...DO NOT ALLOW FAMILY TO GET BEWEEN U TOO.....THEN U REALLY GONNA HAVE SOME PROBLEMS!

I think it is only natural to feel a bit jealous at the beginning of a relationship when it comes to dealing with baby momma/daddy's. The lines of communication must be open between you and your husband in order for this be successful. Talk about what is acceptable and what is not..

you are so right about demanding respect. my baby father and hubby's baby mother used to call at inapprpriate times and call for stupid reasons. it was up to US to make it clear to them that those kinds of things were no longer acceptable. I have 1 order of business w/my baby father...my son and that is it. my husband do the same.

ur absolutely right Finesse..calling all crazy hours..not acceptabel!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Uh oh - Lots to pass around....

sharingpopcorn1.gifsharingpopcorn1.gifsharingpopcorn1.gifsharingpopcorn1.gif

where are the "rough riders"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Just curious...will anyone ever admit to being the crazy baby mama? I would love to see it from their point of view.

Timeline
lmao but is what dis ppl

onoo stop di foolishness man

mi nah stop nuttin..until di internet police some....who she coming at like dat shyt..phock dat #######..must think someone scared of her

Timeline

I'll share mine with you sharingpopcorn1.gif

Thank you! Extra butter please.

oieeeeeeeee can you add a six pack of RED stripe and 2 red bull to dat please, I'll need about a dozen ICEY MINTS can tek di beer breath...TONKS! -- oh yeah, add a pack a.."rough riders"

OK....I was good till the Rough Riders!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.