SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thats how I feel like F$#@ing him up right now and I can my brother in law would be happy to do it.

So with nine days to go are we postponing the wedding again??

I think that would be a good idea :thumbs: . IMHO! No matter what his excuse is, and there will be one. But she should be at a point where she has let it go and they have an understanding, otherwise this will come up again and again and could be the fall of the marriage in the end.....either with this ex or some other woman possibly.

event.png

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Newly, where are you going to be????? I will be in Negril for most of the time!

She's most likely in Ochi.... If you like I can PM you her cell. I'm sure she wont mind.

I think she is going to try and hook up with Honey and someone else. Was it momto2 r sumthing like that. I'm not too sure.

awww philly.. i love ur husband too.. i love when couples do things together..

roger and i went to the lake since its our LAST night as a childless couple LOL.. it was wonderful.. we got there about 9pm and b4 we knew it, it was 12am!!!!!! he said he found his jamaica in Dallas LOL.. w/ all the "sounds" crickets and hissing, all the trees.. we had a good time just chilling, maybe next time we will jog too :unsure::rofl:

Ummm 9pm till 12 am + no kidz = what all did you do at the lake again?? :devil:

Timeline
LS God works in mysterious ways and you know what's best for you

you're in my prayers

bunz, 1 day til love lock down. you ready? what is the plan? you got ur hair done..and nails done..and some new sexy lingerie?

I sure hope so.Girl you betta be ready to bring it. Make sure your siggy work and make momma proud!!!! LOL

Timeline
LOL @ quana

it wasn't micros they were cane(corn)rows

PLUS the woman who did it said i shouldn't wash my hair for the duration :blink:

of course i'm not following that

but its getting fuzzy already because i've washed it since

so i'm gonna pull it out next week or two

give it a rest and try to decide how else i'm gonna cope with this transitioning phase :angry:

U only had your braids in a week and you washed your hair already?? WOW the lady is right you normally dont wash your hair when your braids are in unless you really really have too.

Timeline

but won't my hair stink if i don't wash it

i'm not trying to have my hair smell like out house

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
look, there's kimmy....i bet she say something wild

mix up, blendah

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

Love, sooo sorry..however I agree with English here...

It is hard when u first come in this country, having no one to relate to..ur at work etc. Especially since they share a child..most of the time they would have had some true feelings and had to split fo rone reason or the next..u don't have to answer this, but how did their relationship end? that could tell u a little about what their future will be..they will forever chat cause they share a child. I shut down any future ish with my stepdaughters mom..i'm Kimmy..nice to meet u...when u marry someone that has prior attachments..u have to make all lines clear...this is not acceptable..and no i don't need to know everytime u talk to her BUT the conversations should not consist of unecessaries..

this may also tell u what was, before he got here....

really hope this works out for u...just please talk to him..and deman ur respect from BOTH of them...

we(kashi, me and the girls mother) have come to a place where if she is trying to get him for any reason and cant, she calls me...simple...no round the bush from jump!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
No not to me. See us American woman I think we might bring the drama because we are actors by nature. All that rolling around on the floor and cussing breaking out windows and stuff is what we do but you Jamaican oomen. Woooo Wiiii. U all make the meanest faces and you all do not mince words and you all mean what you say and say what you mean. I knew Jamaican woman were no joke when I was there visiting Roc and we got into it. Well he wouldn’t go to bed and I was like y yuh not going to sleep .He told me because we had a fight. I was like so. He was like no you never go to bed after having a fight with a Jamaican woman or else you sleep with one eye open.. I was like get the freak out of here what will they do to you. He was like too many things to name. So from there I knew all them stares and glares I get really meant business.

yea true

you do make a good point

jamaicans in general tend to not mince words

i find americans tend to exaggerate more so sometimes they stay stuff and you know they're full of $hit

but when a jamaican says something they tend to mean it. we tend to take things literally

YES YA'LL DO!!!!!! Whoo Jesus Testify!!!!!! ( as she runs up and down in the church aisle wid her hands in the air praising pastor Bunz) So many times Roc and I got into a fight because I said something and he took it to heart. Like you know how we be like you stupid btu we mean your silly. Cha that man really thought I was calling him stupid and he went off!!!! But when you all speak English its no joke and then don’t let you all speak it in patwa and have someone translate it for you if you don’t understand. OMG is all I can say. Times like that I be like umm maybe I should stay in the tourist areas.....

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
look, there's kimmy....i bet she say something wild

mix up, blendah

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk: gwaan go read..it look like mi disappoint yuh..u gwaan yuh ere

Bunz..i agree..My loving husband is VERRYYYY literate..i spoke about how he totally didn't get sarcasm at first..but he has learned to adjust..but what i say is how he takes it..mi affi be mindful of dat dere

No not to me. See us American woman I think we might bring the drama because we are actors by nature. All that rolling around on the floor and cussing breaking out windows and stuff is what we do but you Jamaican oomen. Woooo Wiiii. U all make the meanest faces and you all do not mince words and you all mean what you say and say what you mean. I knew Jamaican woman were no joke when I was there visiting Roc and we got into it. Well he wouldn’t go to bed and I was like y yuh not going to sleep .He told me because we had a fight. I was like so. He was like no you never go to bed after having a fight with a Jamaican woman or else you sleep with one eye open.. I was like get the freak out of here what will they do to you. He was like too many things to name. So from there I knew all them stares and glares I get really meant business.

yea true

you do make a good point

jamaicans in general tend to not mince words

i find americans tend to exaggerate more so sometimes they stay stuff and you know they're full of $hit

but when a jamaican says something they tend to mean it. we tend to take things literally

YES YA'LL DO!!!!!! Whoo Jesus Testify!!!!!! ( as she runs up and down in the church aisle wid her hands in the air praising pastor Bunz) So many times Roc and I got into a fight because I said something and he took it to heart. Like you know how we be like you stupid btu we mean your silly. Cha that man really thought I was calling him stupid and he went off!!!! But when you all speak English its no joke and then don’t let you all speak it in patwa and have someone translate it for you if you don’t understand. OMG is all I can say. Times like that I be like umm maybe I should stay in the tourist areas.....

where is dat?

u affi ready fi learn all parts of a culture if u truely want to..not just the parts u think are nice or whatever

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
but won't my hair stink if i don't wash it

i'm not trying to have my hair smell like out house

No it wont stink. I think our hair is just natural where we dont have to wash it every day. I had my micros in for three months and didn't wash it and no it didnt stink. Its just how our hair is created.

Wait Bunz you are black right because this disclaimer only applies to balck hair. :rofl::bonk:

Timeline
Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

Love, sooo sorry..however I agree with English here...

It is hard when u first come in this country, having no one to relate to..ur at work etc. Especially since they share a child..most of the time they would have had some true feelings and had to split fo rone reason or the next..u don't have to answer this, but how did their relationship end? that could tell u a little about what their future will be..they will forever chat cause they share a child. I shut down any future ish with my stepdaughters mom..i'm Kimmy..nice to meet u...when u marry someone that has prior attachments..u have to make all lines clear...this is not acceptable..and no i don't need to know everytime u talk to her BUT the conversations should not consist of unecessaries..

this may also tell u what was, before he got here....

really hope this works out for u...just please talk to him..and deman ur respect from BOTH of them...

we(kashi, me and the girls mother) have come to a place where if she is trying to get him for any reason and cant, she calls me...simple...no round the bush from jump!

i saw this...and was liek who dis a write so..(cause oonuh know mi no do all dis long writing)..BUT ALAS IT WAS ME..WOW...AHHAHAAA

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am so hooked on Negril............I just got back and I'm trying to figure out how I can go again before the fall semester starts in mid august! I'm a junkie y'all!

You are DEFINITELY not the only one! I feel like something is messed up if I don't have another trip planned immediately after returning from one.

I experience this, too. I tell Steven often not to take every word I say as gold... And don't let me jokingly say "Man, you crazy"... I've learned not to do that.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.