739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

Damn!!!! U did not bring the drama to the workplace. I know your co-workers are like "Oh my god Bob. Do you think he's going to shoot up the place?"

:rofl:

:crying::rofl::bonk::rofl::crying:

I'm just reading and thinking what I would do in this situation and do agree with alot of what has been said. But on the other hand, knowing myself and many other women, I would be confused and want to believe whatever rubbish he would throw my way! Such a hard place to be and I know this from experience, as many of us here do. (L)(F) take your time LS and do what is best for you, regardless of what others may think. We know what is best for us, we just gotta have the courage and strength to do it and stick with it! Good luck hun.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i think i'm gonna start ponytailing it like quana and KK

plus i don't want my hairline to disappear lol

that'll work bunz.. u can even have somebody do u some twists or cornrows in the top on on the sides and attach ur ponytail..oh no but u wanna wash ur hair never mind LOL..

i wanted to get a weave but opted to save my $200 and just get a $20 pony TAIL.. (looking at finesse LOL)

:rofl: hold that pony, girl..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
long talk? just a long talk?

i would f#ck him up to be playing with me after i have invested all my time and emotions spent all this effen money

but that's just me ..... :whistle:

Ooh Bunz so yuh ava evil side ta yuh afer all. Mi was wondering when dat Jamaican was going to come out of yuh. Since yuh been on here yuh been acting all Americanized but I see it now…..lol

i thought it was the other way around

that the american women are drama and jamaican women are calm lol

the first time my husband got a taste of my temper he was like :help:

No not to me. See us American woman I think we might bring the drama because we are actors by nature. All that rolling around on the floor and cussing breaking out windows and stuff is what we do but you Jamaican oomen. Woooo Wiiii. U all make the meanest faces and you all do not mince words and you all mean what you say and say what you mean. I knew Jamaican woman were no joke when I was there visiting Roc and we got into it. Well he wouldn’t go to bed and I was like y yuh not going to sleep .He told me because we had a fight. I was like so. He was like no you never go to bed after having a fight with a Jamaican woman or else you sleep with one eye open.. I was like get the freak out of here what will they do to you. He was like too many things to name. So from there I knew all them stares and glares I get really meant business.

Timeline
soooooo true.. this is why i wanted roger to come while the kids were w/ their dad.. we need that time to ourselves and get adjusted to each other.. i told him yesterday, now MAMA QUANA is gonna kick in and she is on a whole nother level.. LOL

she screams, she is tired alot, she has to help w/ hw so can't sit up and watch soccer games or movies very often, she looks at PG 13 movies only...the list goes on.. :rofl:

Ugh this line gets me every time. No sex, action or cussing sounds like a HORRIBLE movie to me.

This is so true....Steve got to see that side of me a little when I went with my kids and parents a week ago! He was like :blink: . Of course we were on vacation so he only got a glimpse!

event.png

Timeline
Oh Lord, smadi guh wake KK

Morning Ladies, Happy Wednesday

I am going to try and resume normal posting today LOL although I am busy LOL but hey this is Thursday for me Yipppeeeee I am so not focused on work :whistle: !

Hubby and I jogged 2 miles this morning, he is so cute he is like the coach in Rocky sooo suportive. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :yes:

Awwww Philly I am so glad you are all meshing but take Wakey's advice and if he has you feeling like you are about to die slow down a bit. I still crack up when I think of the talks she has with herself. LOL

U need to start posting again because I am killing yuh. Yuh still haven’t reached my status yet :star: ..LOL

Timeline

I am the other way around - I will deal with alot - But if you push me beyond my point, get outta my way - One of my friends told someone one time that I will have you on your knees and crying before you even know what happened -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
No its not and there is always a freaking line and most times the JA woman will try to just barge in front of you. Too many times I have had to use my big hips to block them from going around me like, "Excuse me I didn’t come in here just to see what it looks like"

You know!! I don't know what it is but whenever I'm in JA, I have people trying to cut in line. Like Ludacris says, Throw them 'bows!

Ur American! :innocent:

Timeline
No its not and there is always a freaking line and most times the JA woman will try to just barge in front of you. Too many times I have had to use my big hips to block them from going around me like, "Excuse me I didn’t come in here just to see what it looks like"

You know!! I don't know what it is but whenever I'm in JA, I have people trying to cut in line. Like Ludacris says, Throw them 'bows!

Ur American! :innocent:

Part of it, I think, can be a height thing too - my friends get plowed over - I NEVER do

Timeline

I am the other way around - I will deal with alot - But if you push me beyond my point, get outta my way - One of my friends told someone one time that I will have you on your knees and crying before you even know what happened -

Wow........I guess I could see that sus. I can be like that. Push me beyond my point and its a wrap! I hope your drama passes quickly hun.

event.png

Timeline
No not to me. See us American woman I think we might bring the drama because we are actors by nature. All that rolling around on the floor and cussing breaking out windows and stuff is what we do but you Jamaican oomen. Woooo Wiiii. U all make the meanest faces and you all do not mince words and you all mean what you say and say what you mean. I knew Jamaican woman were no joke when I was there visiting Roc and we got into it. Well he wouldn’t go to bed and I was like y yuh not going to sleep .He told me because we had a fight. I was like so. He was like no you never go to bed after having a fight with a Jamaican woman or else you sleep with one eye open.. I was like get the freak out of here what will they do to you. He was like too many things to name. So from there I knew all them stares and glares I get really meant business.

yea true

you do make a good point

jamaicans in general tend to not mince words

i find americans tend to exaggerate more so sometimes they stay stuff and you know they're full of $hit

but when a jamaican says something they tend to mean it. we tend to take things literally

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Wow........I guess I could see that sus. I can be like that. Push me beyond my point and its a wrap! I hope your drama passes quickly hun.

Thanks - send me a message and let me know what's up with you - still waiting for the trip details....

Timeline

yea i'm like that too

i will sit and silently endure your effery

i'll still be smiling and i'll be patient and give the benefit of the doubt

but once i've had i've had it

and its something i'm working on but once you cross that line i don't ever look on you the same

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.