SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

LS God works in mysterious ways and you know what's best for you

you're in my prayers

bunz, 1 day til love lock down. you ready? what is the plan? you got ur hair done..and nails done..and some new sexy lingerie?

I'm not even going to say anything... :innocent:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you're in my prayers

bunz, 1 day til love lock down. you ready? what is the plan? you got ur hair done..and nails done..and some new sexy lingerie?

i've been singing "tomorroooooow tomorroooooooow i love you tomorroooooow you're only a daaaaay awaaaaaaaay" smiley-happy093.gif

i braided my hair last saturday

gonna pull it out soon though because its getting on my nerves

u better not!!! i don't know how ppl can ENDURE gettting their hair braided and then take it out right after.. i tell my girls all the time suck it up.. it hurts to be a girl sometimes LOL

im tryna find games for the 4th of july.. i am in a playful mood this year.. usually the holidays are just BLAH.. eat, look at a movie, the kids are bored to death..

so far i have 3 legged race, sack race, egg on a spoon race LOL

and some new ones that i found on one of my children ministry sites..

one is called the cone cup challenge.. u cut the top of a birthday cone hat and tape a styrofoam cup to it.. they fill it up w/ water and do all sorts of physical activity and then measure who has the most at the end COOL....

now if we only had the weather for all these goings on.. we've had 100 degree weather all mnth long UGHHHHHH

Sounds like fun...

you're in my prayers

i've been singing "tomorroooooow tomorroooooooow i love you tomorroooooow you're only a daaaaay awaaaaaaaay" smiley-happy093.gif

i braided my hair last saturday

gonna pull it out soon though because its getting on my nerves

u better not!!! i don't know how ppl can ENDURE gettting their hair braided and then take it out right after.. i tell my girls all the time suck it up.. it hurts to be a girl sometimes LOL

I know the feeling...the braids can be too tight some times.

Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

this broke my heart

i am so pissed and sad and its not even me

its like i can feel your pain from just reading that alone

this is so messed up

smiley-signs009.gif

I think it something you guys need to talk about and not jump to any conclusions ..Maybe she is just his connection to home ... But no matter what do whats right for you ...

i suppose it depends on the nature of the relationship

but i just think talking to your ex for hours and hours on your fiance's dime is inappropriate

even if you are platonic freinds

what is there to talk about with your ex? other than the kids you share? what else is appropriate to be discussing for hours?

I hear what the other ladies are saying but I tend to side with you.

1) Why on the phone for hours?

2)Were you talking for hours everyday in JA?

3) What can you possibly be talking

4) I understand she is the child's Mother but this seems extreme

Lovesponge definitely talk to him and communicate but me personally I would conduct a full investigation on my own!

So, I have a whole fish on my plate in my office on my desk (HEAD) and all. My boss comes in to put something in my in box and she screams and runs out the office WTH...I have to meet with her in 20 mins about my salary letter, I hope she calms down by them.

Lawny....no fair...you always have food.....

Here I am about to eat frosted flakes..and you have fish.

Question: Does it smell up the office though?

WTH time is it there Tre? You eating fish for breakfast?

I eat fish for breakfast all the time. When I'm in Jamaica that's all I eat is fish 24/7 if I can get my hands on it. I don't know, but when I'm home even in the little 2 to 3 weeks I'm there my hair just grows alot. I'm starting to think it's the fish oil and my skin looks and feels better.

Ooooh Lawny we finally gave up the chicken and red meat and only eating fish and Hubby is cooking fish a million different ways LOL. Although I am on my diet I am not eating fish for 30 days ( yeah I am on one of my crazy cleansing modes ) :whistle:

That is interesting about the fish oil, I was reading about the benefits hmmmm I am going to buy some capsules today!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL @ quana

it wasn't micros they were cane(corn)rows

PLUS the woman who did it said i shouldn't wash my hair for the duration :blink:

of course i'm not following that

but its getting fuzzy already because i've washed it since

so i'm gonna pull it out next week or two

give it a rest and try to decide how else i'm gonna cope with this transitioning phase :angry:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
HEy Sus...what's up with the storm pic?

I'm sad..when ur sad....

So be happy ALREADY!!!!!

Can't quite yet, KK - Just a bad week, lots of drama that I didn't need or expect - Saying prayers that it will end.

Sus, tell them you close at 5!

Heck, I close at FOUR!

Thanks guys I am sitting here trying my best not to cry, my wedding was supposed to be in 9 days. :cry::cry::cry:

It's okay to cry and it's a good thing - let it out - trust me, I know the disappointment of cancelling a wedding - (been there, done that) - But the dream wedding isn't really worth it if the relationship isn't stable - better to sort things out first and have a wedding down the road.

On a funny note (well, I got pleasure out of it) - I found out today that my ex's new wife has him on lock down - controls the money, cuts him off, pouts if he doesn't do what she wants, made him cut all ties to his friends - Poetic Justice! What goes around comes around....

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Thanks guys I am sitting here trying my best not to cry, my wedding was supposed to be in 9 days. :cry::cry::cry:

Lovesponge, go on and cry. Let it all out, because you'll make yourself even more unhappy by keeping it in. If you can, take the rest of the day off, go hang out with a girlfriend or your mom, curl up into a ball in a dark room and just let go.

Then, dry your tears, and be strong because you'll need the strength for the show he'll may very well put on. He'll dog out his ex, tell you she means nothing etc....But GOD was there for you, that's why you DIDN'T get married, this way you are free unencumbered.

Not going to say it's going to be an easy road, but you WILL prevail.

Hugs to you.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you're in my prayers

I'm not even going to say anything... :innocent:

angel? yeah right..

Timeline

damn michael jackson is gonna have 9 of the top ten spots on billboard album sales this week

upherebl.gif

Timeline
i find avenue's clothing very underwhelming

I think they're good mainly for the basics. I have probably 20+ tank tops/camisoles from there, that can go under cuter pieces from other stores. But I notice that the clothes I get complimented on the most are not the ones from Avenue.

I haven’t shopped at the Avenue in a while/ I think there clothes to me or for older woman. It’s like I’m young and just because I have a lot of curves and handles doesn’t mean I have to look like I’m 50… I do think they have the cutest accessories. Lane and Torrid are my stores especially Torrid. Oh and Ashley Steward too.

Timeline
LOL @ quana

it wasn't micros they were cane(corn)rows

PLUS the woman who did it said i shouldn't wash my hair for the duration :blink:

of course i'm not following that

but its getting fuzzy already because i've washed it since

so i'm gonna pull it out next week or two

give it a rest and try to decide how else i'm gonna cope with this transitioning phase :angry:

i don't care girl, braids are braids.. them cornrows hurt more than the micros

and my gyal.. wha mek ya nuh listen to di lady LOL u can't wash the cornrows !!! they only gonna last a couple of weeks anyway so NO WASHING.. if u are a stickler for washing ur hair.. they have that no rinse lotion stuff.. ive seen it in some of the beauty salons, but i don't know how that works..

u better get the micros since ya gotta feel some water on your hair often LOL

How long would you say is too long? I'm thinking to wait until 30 (3 yrs), but Steven wants me to have one yesterday. Perhaps it's because people rather talk about the bad (unordinary) than the good (ordinary), but every coworker that has kids talks about the amount of money kids cost & the restrictions on travel they have with young kids.

I would wait. You need to to make sure you two are compatible before rushing into parenthood, so many marriages fail these days you need to make sure you're building on a strong foundation....Not saying that your marriage is necessarily doomed, but I think it's madness to rush into having kids too soon....

Wonderful point JA ENG

I agree with that 100%. Children are a wonderful joy, but they put a whole different set of stressors on a relationship.

Tell me about it :unsure:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

Cha!!!! U know I'm late. Y oh Y do men not think we will find out. They don’t know by now we are born detectives but the funny thing is most times we don’t have to research it to find out.

I know you woman are going to through all types of things at me but is it because he's bored or home sick...( As she ducks)

I guess I have to continue to read because I’m sure by now you have calmly asked him about it?

And Quana shut up because I know you’re thinking I have a lot of nerve because I do nothing calmly.

Timeline

i think i'm gonna start ponytailing it like quana and KK

plus i don't want my hairline to disappear lol

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Timeline
im tryna find games for the 4th of july.. i am in a playful mood this year.. usually the holidays are just BLAH.. eat, look at a movie, the kids are bored to death..

so far i have 3 legged race, sack race, egg on a spoon race LOL

and some new ones that i found on one of my children ministry sites..

one is called the cone cup challenge.. u cut the top of a birthday cone hat and tape a styrofoam cup to it.. they fill it up w/ water and do all sorts of physical activity and then measure who has the most at the end COOL....

now if we only had the weather for all these goings on.. we've had 100 degree weather all mnth long UGHHHHHH

Water balloon toss if it's so hot!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.