SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

awww philly.. i love ur husband too.. i love when couples do things together..

roger and i went to the lake since its our LAST night as a childless couple LOL.. it was wonderful.. we got there about 9pm and b4 we knew it, it was 12am!!!!!! he said he found his jamaica in Dallas LOL.. w/ all the "sounds" crickets and hissing, all the trees.. we had a good time just chilling, maybe next time we will jog too :unsure::rofl:

I do too. I think it is very important for the relationship. Tonight is our last night childless. My kids come back tomorrow and we pick up Jr on Friday!! My son asked this morning if Jr speaks english or just Jamaican. :blink::lol:

are u SERIOUS island... jr is coming.. i didn't realize u had gotten everything straightened out.. OMG.. :dance::dance: this is sooo exciting, everybody together..

girl taylor asked the same thing, mama does roger speak english :blink: she said later she meant does he speak where u can understand :rofl::rofl:

Your daughter Taylor is so cute...lol...I like her way of thinking... :thumbs:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
are u SERIOUS island... jr is coming.. i didn't realize u had gotten everything straightened out.. OMG.. :dance::dance: this is sooo exciting, everybody together..

girl taylor asked the same thing, mama does roger speak english :blink: she said later she meant does he speak where u can understand :rofl::rofl:

Yes, I think it all came together right when Roger was arriving so you were busy :whistle: His graduation is today and he flies on Friday - by himself. His father insisted. He is flying Jetblue to JFK and we are meeting him there. Then we are staying in NJ so he can see his mom - and so we all don't have to spend the entire day traveling. It's going to be an exciting weekend on top of the holiday.

happy for you :dance::dance:

Timeline

Thanks guys I am sitting here trying my best not to cry, my wedding was supposed to be in 9 days. :cry::cry::cry:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Why does everyone in my office wanna bother me today and schedule meetings at 5pm????????????

Sus, tell them you close at 5!

Thanks guys I am sitting here trying my best not to cry, my wedding was supposed to be in 9 days. :cry::cry::cry:

It's okay to cry Babes! You're going through alot of emotions right now.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LS God works in mysterious ways and you know what's best for you

you're in my prayers

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

Now, I feel really sad

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Now, I feel really sad

am sorry dont mean to make you sad, he is waiting for me to go to lunch so I will talk to you guys later.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

damn, girl....so sorry about this. just be glad you found out before the wedding and not after... (F)

that is SOOOO right FINESSE.. i was thinking of u last night lovesponge.. i think u were commenting on how much ya'll argue.. i know disagreements come, but i would think twice about a relationship in which we argue so frequently.. i don't want to live like that, even if we eventually make up, it takes such a toll on u.. believe me i know.. i agree w/ sus, just cuz u love each other doesn't mean u are meant to be together, maybe this is what was needed to motivate u to start thinking about some things..

let ur emotions out girl.. u need to, to heal and be able to think rationally..

much love

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
awww philly.. i love ur husband too.. i love when couples do things together..

me too! :thumbs:

This is why I like to watch House Hunters International on HGTV, especially when there are couples looking to move to some secluded spot so that they'll only see each other on a day-to-day basis. That's the kind of marriage I want: where we're such best friends that we could peacefully & lovingly exist when it's just the two of us.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LS God works in mysterious ways and you know what's best for you

you're in my prayers

bunz, 1 day til love lock down. you ready? what is the plan? you got ur hair done..and nails done..and some new sexy lingerie?

i've been singing "tomorroooooow tomorroooooooow i love you tomorroooooow you're only a daaaaay awaaaaaaaay" smiley-happy093.gif

i braided my hair last saturday

gonna pull it out soon though because its getting on my nerves

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

im tryna find games for the 4th of july.. i am in a playful mood this year.. usually the holidays are just BLAH.. eat, look at a movie, the kids are bored to death..

so far i have 3 legged race, sack race, egg on a spoon race LOL

and some new ones that i found on one of my children ministry sites..

one is called the cone cup challenge.. u cut the top of a birthday cone hat and tape a styrofoam cup to it.. they fill it up w/ water and do all sorts of physical activity and then measure who has the most at the end COOL....

now if we only had the weather for all these goings on.. we've had 100 degree weather all mnth long UGHHHHHH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.