SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yea but see your case is different

he is talking to her in front of you

but that guy has the girl calling him talking for long periods of time while LS is at work and she is finding out when she sees the phone bill

its not like he's telling her oh by the way i was talking to so and so

PLUS this girl told her they are still in love

but yunno LS you know what's best for you and you have been praying on it

I agree with you Bunz. And because he didn't say that to me either I was flippin mad! But his phone rings alot and he never says hey I just talked to Auntie, Jr, best friend, etc. so makes sense he wouldn't say about her either. I also know that during that first month he was REALLY homesick and wanted to chat with anyone that reminded him of what was familar i.e. Jamaica.

This truly is a major adjustment.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Hey TL;

Would it make a difference if she was only calling him while you were at work and talking to him for hours at a time?

Well this whole thing happening spurred a day long conversation with us about trust and ex's and boundaries and what constitutes cheating. Our boundary lines were very different, but we have a much better understanding of each other after that. My problem was it seemed like he was keeping it a secret, because he never mentioned it but since he has been here I find he doesn't talk about much - like when we were in a LDR he had no choice to yap because that was all we had. I listen to him talk on the phone and he is definitely more the listener than the talker, no matter who he is talking to.

I came to the conclusion that it comes down to whether I trust him or not... while keeping my eyes open.

AMEN!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

LS, I think you need to just slow down. I can see why you are pissed but you need to relax and have a serious conversation about this with him.

Serious conversation fi wah?????

Let's say there was NOTHING between them and she came around his house purely to make trouble by saying they were together, why the CLAATFAWT would he STILL be talking to her????

I think they are in something, he's probably telling her to hold on until he gets his hands on the oh so precious visa. Frig that....

I'm just saying...there is no reason to be having him outside acting all stupid and ghetto and embarrassing her while she at her job. he is the one the phocked up..tell him to go home, get to the bottom of it later.....and then kick him to the curb..

Timeline
I know he misses his son, but I dont care he shouldnt be disrespecting me like that he has to go to west palm beach to his family, at least for a while until I clear my head.

I understand Love - do what you have to do and following your instincts. They will tell you the truth.

Timeline
I agree with JAE here too. The same thing happened to me. A and S (baby mama) haven't spoken in over a year. But about a month after he was here I found out he was talking to her almost every day. When I asked him he told me straight up that they have been talking since right after he got here. But once I cooled myself down it made sense because Jr was coming here and he told me that's what they talk about. She only calls him and he will chat while I'm sitting right next to him. Now I talk to my ex every couple of days but it's for the kids and scheduling. It took me awhile to get used to now I'm fine with it.

Love, could he be calling her because he misses his kids?

yea but see your case is different

he is talking to her in front of you

but that guy has the girl calling him talking for long periods of time while LS is at work and she is finding out when she sees the phone bill

its not like he's telling her oh by the way i was talking to so and so

PLUS this girl told her they are still in love

but yunno LS you know what's best for you and you have been praying on it

my heart goes out to u lovesponge.. its a hard issue, but i believe u know in ur heart what the deal is.. we usually have some type of feeling or unction. i agree w/ most of the ladies that he shouldn't have done that ish in hiding.. WHY would u do it while i am gone?? have u ever voiced anything negative about him speaking to her, does he think u will get mad if he is talking to her?

both roger and i have drama w/ our parents children.. BUT i will always keep that communication open between me and my ex and i don't expect Roger to do any less..

HOWEVER ls, as the ladies said, we talk to them in FRONT of each other..now im not gonna act like i have not still thought about him having more to do w/ the second baby mama than he claims.. but so far he has not done anything to prove that to me. he has to keep that kind of relationship in the open and u have to make sure u have not caused any barriers where he would feel fearful of being open w/ u.. (not saying that u have, but sometimes we can be a lil crazy when it comes to our mens ex's) if u haven't given him any reason to hide then he probably is being dishonest to u.. many prayers coming ur way.. i hope he goes home and cools down..

Okay, I can't STAND the smell of CLINIQUE I think this woman just took a bath in it...OMG

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

tan deh!

clinique better than green arm!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Newly, where are you going to be????? I will be in Negril for most of the time!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

awww philly.. i love ur husband too.. i love when couples do things together..

roger and i went to the lake since its our LAST night as a childless couple LOL.. it was wonderful.. we got there about 9pm and b4 we knew it, it was 12am!!!!!! he said he found his jamaica in Dallas LOL.. w/ all the "sounds" crickets and hissing, all the trees.. we had a good time just chilling, maybe next time we will jog too :unsure::rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

roger and i went to the lake since its our LAST night as a childless couple LOL.. it was wonderful.. we got there about 9pm and b4 we knew it, it was 12am!!!!!! he said he found his jamaica in Dallas LOL.. w/ all the "sounds" crickets and hissing, all the trees.. we had a good time just chilling, maybe next time we will jog too :unsure::rofl:

me too! :thumbs:

Timeline

I do too. I think it is very important for the relationship. Tonight is our last night childless. My kids come back tomorrow and we pick up Jr on Friday!! My son asked this morning if Jr speaks english or just Jamaican. :blink::lol:

tan deh!

clinique better than green arm!

bun bush bettah

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I do too. I think it is very important for the relationship. Tonight is our last night childless. My kids come back tomorrow and we pick up Jr on Friday!! My son asked this morning if Jr speaks english or just Jamaican. :blink::lol:

are u SERIOUS island... jr is coming.. i didn't realize u had gotten everything straightened out.. OMG.. :dance::dance: this is sooo exciting, everybody together..

girl taylor asked the same thing, mama does roger speak english :blink: she said later she meant does he speak where u can understand :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
are u SERIOUS island... jr is coming.. i didn't realize u had gotten everything straightened out.. OMG.. :dance::dance: this is sooo exciting, everybody together..

girl taylor asked the same thing, mama does roger speak english :blink: she said later she meant does he speak where u can understand :rofl::rofl:

Yes, I think it all came together right when Roger was arriving so you were busy :whistle: His graduation is today and he flies on Friday - by himself. His father insisted. He is flying Jetblue to JFK and we are meeting him there. Then we are staying in NJ so he can see his mom - and so we all don't have to spend the entire day traveling. It's going to be an exciting weekend on top of the holiday.

Timeline

Why does everyone in my office wanna bother me today and schedule meetings at 5pm????????????

Lovesponge, I am so sorry to hear what you are going through - Someone reminded me today of something I said in the past that just because we love someone, it doesn't mean that they are the right person for us or that it is meant to be - I know it's hard right now, but you need to think with your head and not your heart - I agree with you on taking time, and trying to sort things out - It definitely sounds like something is not over between him and his ex, and you need to make sure that what you are doing is the best thing for you - Don't rush with this, and giving yourself space by having him go to his family definitely sounds like a good idea -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.