SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

I think I'd have a LONG talk with him about this. :angry:

long talk? just a long talk?

i would f#ck him up to be playing with me after i have invested all my time and emotions spent all this effen money

but that's just me ..... :whistle:

Bunz...u'll be on fiyah. ...huh .. :yes:

So, I have a whole fish on my plate in my office on my desk (HEAD) and all. My boss comes in to put something in my in box and she screams and runs out the office WTH...I have to meet with her in 20 mins about my salary letter, I hope she calms down by them.

Lawny....no fair...you always have food.....

Here I am about to eat frosted flakes..and you have fish.

Question: Does it smell up the office though?

WTH time is it there Tre? You eating fish for breakfast?

I could eat fish anytime... :yes:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How long would you say is too long? I'm thinking to wait until 30 (3 yrs), but Steven wants me to have one yesterday. Perhaps it's because people rather talk about the bad (unordinary) than the good (ordinary), but every coworker that has kids talks about the amount of money kids cost & the restrictions on travel they have with young kids.

I would wait. You need to to make sure you two are compatible before rushing into parenthood, so many marriages fail these days you need to make sure you're building on a strong foundation....Not saying that your marriage is necessarily doomed, but I think it's madness to rush into having kids too soon....

I agree with that 100%. Children are a wonderful joy, but they put a whole different set of stressors on a relationship.

soooooo true.. this is why i wanted roger to come while the kids were w/ their dad.. we need that time to ourselves and get adjusted to each other.. i told him yesterday, now MAMA QUANA is gonna kick in and she is on a whole nother level.. LOL

she screams, she is tired alot, she has to help w/ hw so can't sit up and watch soccer games or movies very often, she looks at PG 13 movies only...the list goes on.. :rofl:

Filed: Timeline
So, I have a whole fish on my plate in my office on my desk (HEAD) and all. My boss comes in to put something in my in box and she screams and runs out the office WTH...I have to meet with her in 20 mins about my salary letter, I hope she calms down by them.

I eat fish for breakfast all the time. When I'm in Jamaica that's all I eat is fish 24/7 if I can get my hands on it. I don't know, but when I'm home even in the little 2 to 3 weeks I'm there my hair just grows alot. I'm starting to think it's the fish oil and my skin looks and feels better.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

i would f#ck him up to be playing with me after i have invested all my time and emotions spent all this effen money

Bunz...u'll be on fiyah. ...huh .. :yes:

I'm trying to be dipolmatic here.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Oh Lord, smadi guh wake KK

:rofl:

Morning Ladies, Happy Wednesday

I am going to try and resume normal posting today LOL although I am busy LOL but hey this is Thursday for me Yipppeeeee I am so not focused on work :whistle: !

Hubby and I jogged 2 miles this morning, he is so cute he is like the coach in Rocky sooo suportive. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh Lord, smadi guh wake KK

:rofl:

Morning Ladies, Happy Wednesday

I am going to try and resume normal posting today LOL although I am busy LOL but hey this is Thursday for me Yipppeeeee I am so not focused on work :whistle: !

Hubby and I jogged 2 miles this morning, he is so cute he is like the coach in Rocky sooo suportive. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :yes:

philly did u jog two miles non-stop?

how do you manage with your twins (breasts)?

i don't think there is any sports bra in the world that's gonna make my chest feel comfortable

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No its not and there is always a freaking line and most times the JA woman will try to just barge in front of you. Too many times I have had to use my big hips to block them from going around me like, "Excuse me I didn’t come in here just to see what it looks like"

You know!! I don't know what it is but whenever I'm in JA, I have people trying to cut in line. Like Ludacris says, Throw them 'bows!

:rofl: I understand her reaction.

That's Shrewdgal's line.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

I am sorry to hear that :(

Now, as many of you know I am normally the first one to jump out saying DUMP HIM, but is there a possibility it ISN'T what you assume it to be?

Ie, does he have any friends here to call and chat with??

Does she have someone else, ie could they be just friends?

Reason I ask is that when you're bored, you often just find ANYONE to chat to to pass time with.....

I agree with JAE here too. The same thing happened to me. A and S (baby mama) haven't spoken in over a year. But about a month after he was here I found out he was talking to her almost every day. When I asked him he told me straight up that they have been talking since right after he got here. But once I cooled myself down it made sense because Jr was coming here and he told me that's what they talk about. She only calls him and he will chat while I'm sitting right next to him. Now I talk to my ex every couple of days but it's for the kids and scheduling. It took me awhile to get used to now I'm fine with it.

Love, could he be calling her because he misses his kids?

I know he misses his son, but I dont care he shouldnt be disrespecting me like that he has to go to west palm beach to his family, at least for a while until I clear my head.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Timeline

some people deal with things differently and react differently -- kind of hard to say until you're placed in that situation; back in the day when I caught one of my ex having sex in my house, in my bed, for some reason, I didn't lose it. I maintained control. I took all the money out of his wallet and (yea) hers, I took her ID too (don't ask) -- I gave it back though, threw all their clothing and shoes outside...they were still tearing down my bedpost and BRAND new mattress, while I was doing all this, had no clue I was in the house. When I walked back in the house and into the bedroom, they just looked at me and then he tried to attack me, but I hat a big bclaat country machete in my right hand, house phone in my left hand called the police and told them that my ex broke into my apartment and him and his woman were threatening me and I'm locked up in the bathroom and hung up the phone.

It didn't hit me until 2 days later and it hurt like sh*t.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I know. Maybe she was heavier before and now the skin and stretch marks are just hanging. Maybe that's why she was bold....new confiendence :unsure:

Shem, you saw how she was running around LOVING the attention!!! I think she was heavier yes, it's not so much the size, it is how she LOOKED in the outfit :blink:

Exactly...not her weight...it was the costume. I am queen sized and was in the carnival three years but chose better costumes. She wanted everyone to take her picture...loved the attention.

Shemmy I like that saying Queen sized! I have to use that.

Timeline

I eat fish for breakfast all the time. When I'm in Jamaica that's all I eat is fish 24/7 if I can get my hands on it. I don't know, but when I'm home even in the little 2 to 3 weeks I'm there my hair just grows alot. I'm starting to think it's the fish oil and my skin looks and feels better.

Maybe that's what I need. My hair is having some issues lately.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BWAAHAAA

wrong time to scare your boss tre

Thats how I feel like F$#@ing him up right now and I can my brother in law would be happy to do it.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Hey TL;

Would it make a difference if she was only calling him while you were at work and talking to him for hours at a time?

Well this whole thing happening spurred a day long conversation with us about trust and ex's and boundaries and what constitutes cheating. Our boundary lines were very different, but we have a much better understanding of each other after that. My problem was it seemed like he was keeping it a secret, because he never mentioned it but since he has been here I find he doesn't talk about much - like when we were in a LDR he had no choice to yap because that was all we had. I listen to him talk on the phone and he is definitely more the listener than the talker, no matter who he is talking to.

I came to the conclusion that it comes down to whether I trust him or not... while keeping my eyes open.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Well ladies soon cum... mi guh bac ah yaad tomorrow have a good forth of July weekend and stay blessed :)

WHAT??? Yuh naa tell me yuh were going!!! And you wait until late yesterday ta tell us?? I should call your airline and put in a bomb threat ta delay yuh.Yuh not right at all. That’s it your fired I'm going to find me a new friend pon VJ!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.