SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

So, I have a whole fish on my plate in my office on my desk (HEAD) and all. My boss comes in to put something in my in box and she screams and runs out the office WTH...I have to meet with her in 20 mins about my salary letter, I hope she calms down by them.

Lawny....no fair...you always have food.....

Here I am about to eat frosted flakes..and you have fish.

Question: Does it smell up the office though?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

LS, I think you need to just slow down. I can see why you are pissed but you need to relax and have a serious conversation about this with him.

Serious conversation fi wah?????

Let's say there was NOTHING between them and she came around his house purely to make trouble by saying they were together, why the CLAATFAWT would he STILL be talking to her????

I think they are in something, he's probably telling her to hold on until he gets his hands on the oh so precious visa. Frig that....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yeah, I know, I am probably one of the only people left! I like the simple life. I didnt have cable until Louis got here. It was wonderful! I wouldnt even have this computer if my job didnt pay for it! LOL

HUH?? Girl are you Amish?? No cell phone, no cable and possibility no internet? I would lose my freaking mind without all three.

I don't have cable or internet at home.

Can't possibly live without my cell phone or my iPod though!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
So, I have a whole fish on my plate in my office on my desk (HEAD) and all. My boss comes in to put something in my in box and she screams and runs out the office WTH...I have to meet with her in 20 mins about my salary letter, I hope she calms down by them.

No, I don't heat it up and if it did SMELL up di office mi no businiz. The way my family cook, you can eat just about anything cold it taste so damn good.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

I think I'd have a LONG talk with him about this. :angry:

I have some family here from England that came to see my son, they haven't see him since he was born. So, now, he's being spoiled rotten with whatever he wants to eat. I don't think they even went to sleep last night. They about to make bread and cake when I left this morning.

Girl, I'm telling you people in Europe must be blessed. My cousins are on holiday for 8 weeks (PAID), I'm like damn! They're going to NY, FL, Texas and Canada...after that, they'll be in Jamaica with us in August.

what a nice set of family

your son must be smug lol

i told my husband we moving to either canada or europe

6 months (and in some cases a year) maternity leave is HEAVEN

We already know. JAE teased us with the maternity leave for the longest time! :angry:

all 18 months of it....sigh.....When I go to Jamaica for 10 days tomorrow, it will be UNPAID :crying: :crying:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

I am sorry to hear that :(

Now, as many of you know I am normally the first one to jump out saying DUMP HIM, but is there a possibility it ISN'T what you assume it to be?

Ie, does he have any friends here to call and chat with??

Does she have someone else, ie could they be just friends?

Reason I ask is that when you're bored, you often just find ANYONE to chat to to pass time with.....

I agree with JAE here too. The same thing happened to me. A and S (baby mama) haven't spoken in over a year. But about a month after he was here I found out he was talking to her almost every day. When I asked him he told me straight up that they have been talking since right after he got here. But once I cooled myself down it made sense because Jr was coming here and he told me that's what they talk about. She only calls him and he will chat while I'm sitting right next to him. Now I talk to my ex every couple of days but it's for the kids and scheduling. It took me awhile to get used to now I'm fine with it.

Love, could he be calling her because he misses his kids?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Serious conversation fi wah?????

Let's say there was NOTHING between them and she came around his house purely to make trouble by saying they were together, why the CLAATFAWT would he STILL be talking to her????

I think they are in something, he's probably telling her to hold on until he gets his hands on the oh so precious visa. Frig that....

:rofl: OMG...i've not heard that saying in a long time....

Sponge, mi no know u and mi no know u man, but if im pass im place you know what to do, if you need help ask for it.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BWAAHAAA

wrong time to scare your boss tre

I think I'd have a LONG talk with him about this. :angry:

long talk? just a long talk?

i would f#ck him up to be playing with me after i have invested all my time and emotions spent all this effen money

but that's just me ..... :whistle:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
yeah, I know, I am probably one of the only people left! I like the simple life. I didnt have cable until Louis got here. It was wonderful! I wouldnt even have this computer if my job didnt pay for it! LOL

HUH?? Girl are you Amish?? No cell phone, no cable and possibility no internet? I would lose my freaking mind without all three.

I do like the internet! I just wouldnt own my own laptop if my company didnt buy it. :-) I like stuff... I just dont like bills.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

all 18 months of it....sigh.....When I go to Jamaica for 10 days tomorrow, it will be UNPAID :crying: :crying:

JaEng...I hope you have a house or plan on getting a house in jamaica....You are there alot...mi jealous.. :blush:

I haven't been to Jamaica since 2007. And I probably won't go until 2010.

KK

Timeline

Ok, this puts a DIFFERENT spin on things...#### THAT!!

I think there is probably ###### going on. If she did all of that, and he STILL talks to her, got to be something more than just chat. TO THE CURB with him.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

I am sorry to hear that :(

Now, as many of you know I am normally the first one to jump out saying DUMP HIM, but is there a possibility it ISN'T what you assume it to be?

Ie, does he have any friends here to call and chat with??

Does she have someone else, ie could they be just friends?

Reason I ask is that when you're bored, you often just find ANYONE to chat to to pass time with.....

I agree with JAE here too. The same thing happened to me. A and S (baby mama) haven't spoken in over a year. But about a month after he was here I found out he was talking to her almost every day. When I asked him he told me straight up that they have been talking since right after he got here. But once I cooled myself down it made sense because Jr was coming here and he told me that's what they talk about. She only calls him and he will chat while I'm sitting right next to him. Now I talk to my ex every couple of days but it's for the kids and scheduling. It took me awhile to get used to now I'm fine with it.

Hey TL;

Would it make a difference if she was only calling him while you were at work and talking to him for hours at a time?

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yea but see your case is different

he is talking to her in front of you

but that guy has the girl calling him talking for long periods of time while LS is at work and she is finding out when she sees the phone bill

its not like he's telling her oh by the way i was talking to so and so

PLUS this girl told her they are still in love

but yunno LS you know what's best for you and you have been praying on it

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

WTH time is it there Tre? You eating fish for breakfast?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.