SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

I am sorry to hear that :(

Now, as many of you know I am normally the first one to jump out saying DUMP HIM, but is there a possibility it ISN'T what you assume it to be?

Ie, does he have any friends here to call and chat with??

Does she have someone else, ie could they be just friends?

Reason I ask is that when you're bored, you often just find ANYONE to chat to to pass time with.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies, I just found out that my Fiance has been talking to his baby mother/ex almost every day for hours at at time while I am at work. I think this is it for me I cant take it anymore. I looked at the phone bill and couldnt believe it.

I am sorry to hear that :(

Now, as many of you know I am normally the first one to jump out saying DUMP HIM, but is there a possibility it ISN'T what you assume it to be?

Ie, does he have any friends here to call and chat with??

Does she have someone else, ie could they be just friends?

Reason I ask is that when you're bored, you often just find ANYONE to chat to to pass time with.....

true...i gotta agree jaenglish.....however if i found our richard were talking tohis baby mama/ex i would prolly flip out too and that would be the straw that broke the camels back.....i often wonder if he has more to do with her than he tells me......as much as i agree with you i see where you are coming off lovesponge......

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning ... hope everyone has a joyous day..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think it something you guys need to talk about and not jump to any conclusions ..Maybe she is just his connection to home ... But no matter what do whats right for you ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Timeline

Sponge; I'm so sorry. Forget being pissed about who he's talking, I'd have to kill his a$$ for running up the phone bill. Do what you have to do and what you feel is right. I know you're upset/hurt (and I would be too), but, well, you know what to do. You know how to reach me if you want to talk.

ENGLISH;

Your photos had my family visiting from England in tears last night. Woke up this morning to 6 women in my kitchen cook, it felt like I was at home.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all - I am in a little better shape this am than last night - not much, but see a glimmer of sun now. Thanks for all the support.

Lovesponge, I am so sorry to hear that - I agree with the other ladies, talk to him - and I would kick his azz for running up the bill too

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sponge; I'm so sorry. Forget being pissed about who he's talking, I'd have to kill his a$$ for running up the phone bill. Do what you have to do and what you feel is right. I know you're upset/hurt (and I would be too), but, well, you know what to do. You know how to reach me if you want to talk.

Echo that! You can't mess with people's money!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

this broke my heart

i am so pissed and sad and its not even me

its like i can feel your pain from just reading that alone

this is so messed up

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I think it something you guys need to talk about and not jump to any conclusions ..Maybe she is just his connection to home ... But no matter what do whats right for you ...

i suppose it depends on the nature of the relationship

but i just think talking to your ex for hours and hours on your fiance's dime is inappropriate

even if you are platonic freinds

what is there to talk about with your ex? other than the kids you share? what else is appropriate to be discussing for hours?

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

Bunz, when last you eat some good bammi and fry fish....that's what I woke up to this morning. I didn't have time to eat the bannana porridge, but it smell so good.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
And no I am not on your side. Children are a blessing and it is the best thing that has happened to me in my life....you are going to kick yourself that you waited to long once you have one. You will never know the love you can have for someone until you have a child. IMHO

How long would you say is too long? I'm thinking to wait until 30 (3 yrs), but Steven wants me to have one yesterday. Perhaps it's because people rather talk about the bad (unordinary) than the good (ordinary), but every coworker that has kids talks about the amount of money kids cost & the restrictions on travel they have with young kids.

There is no perfect time to have kids.

How long would you say is too long? I'm thinking to wait until 30 (3 yrs), but Steven wants me to have one yesterday. Perhaps it's because people rather talk about the bad (unordinary) than the good (ordinary), but every coworker that has kids talks about the amount of money kids cost & the restrictions on travel they have with young kids.

I would wait. You need to to make sure you two are compatible before rushing into parenthood, so many marriages fail these days you need to make sure you're building on a strong foundation....Not saying that your marriage is necessarily doomed, but I think it's madness to rush into having kids too soon....

I could not agree with this more!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

is what kind of big cooking going on there?

Tre is a damn shame but i can't even remember

a couple weeks ago i had a niiiice steam fish

but then i'm not really a fish person so maybe that's why

curry chicken is my thing :D

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I'm so excited....going to NY for 4 days......ALLLLLLLLL BY MYSELF....no hubby and no kid :jest: Gonna shop and have fun til I drop.

I'm jealous.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Bad week, Bunz - kinda feeling like everything just shattered

Talk to me, Sus.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
This one is for you, Shaunsgirl!!! Hee hee............

DSCF6339_0006.jpg

OK! I have not been on the site since you posted this. I am going to getcha. I look like a big baked potato (and I don't mean that in a good way)! Next time pleaz photoshop me or somethin'. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW. Hi All! I am going back to catch up from page 233. I hope everyone is doing fine.

Baked potato? Ha ha ha.....

Forgot you told me to Photoshop you into the crowd at the wedding cause you were late. That was hilarious.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.