Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i was reading about sending text to email i do the same thing just so i can read them over and over again .. my favorite is this one i got he said good morning beautiful and he misspelled beautiful but it made my day i even have the original piece of paper he wrote his email on for me and his address (although i know it by heart)

LOL, I still have a text in my phone from DJ - he laughs at me that I saved it - He wrote:

"I laid in my bed last night counting the stars and matching it to the ways I love you - I ran out of stars before I ran out of reasons"

awwwwwwwwwwwww that is too cute sus!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
my daughter is 12 going on 40.. she is very sensible..sometimes too sensible.. she is gonna be like KK lol.. i remember she had to take names one time and her teacher told me she took her friends' names down.. when i asked taylor, she said it was cuz they were talking LOL.. so i felt she was responsible and it been one year now w/ no problems.. now my second child i dunno.. i will have to see cuz she is another story LOL

Is her name Taylor? I love that name...and kaylynn...I want to same my daughter kaylynn or katelynn..

That's my name for my daughter, well it just became one of the name on my list since my mothers god daughter is named Kayla which is what I have always wanted to name my daughter.. I was so mad when I found out! My mom was looking at me like I was crazy then she said I can still use the name, i am like no you cant have a Goddaughter and a Granddaughter with the same name!'

Sure you can! My daughter's name is Tierra and her dad's mom's goddaughter is Tierra. Thats where the name came up!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
This one is for you, Shaunsgirl!!! Hee hee............

DSCF6339_0006.jpg

OK! I have not been on the site since you posted this. I am going to getcha. I look like a big baked potato (and I don't mean that in a good way)! Next time pleaz photoshop me or somethin'. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW. Hi All! I am going back to catch up from page 233. I hope everyone is doing fine.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
BTW. Hi All! I am going back to catch up from page 233. I hope everyone is doing fine.

see yuh next yr then :whistle:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Can you all believe I never listened to one NKOTB song? I have only heard Justin Timberlake's solo stuff.

jawi.....justin timberlake wasnt with NKOTB! hahahahahaha......you really didnt listen to not one song did you!?!?!?!

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline
Hey yaadies...I didn't go back and read because I never got a PM...so I assume the 3-4 pages I skipped were KK's love quotes. ***mmmmuuuaaahhh KK***

Lovesponge so sorry to hear about your grandmother-in-law passing away. Hopefully she had a wonderfully blessed and highly favored life, and she is now resting peacefully at the throne of Our Mighty Savior and Lord. The advice you got is correct. He will not be able to travel until you guys are married, and he granted emergency AP. AP cannot be granted simply on K1 status alone. Maybe, you guys can go to the courthouse and try to file AP afterwards.

Can you all believe I never listened to one NKOTB song? I have only heard Justin Timberlake's solo stuff.

I'm finally watching my TiVo of the BET Awards show...and somebody slept on Beyonce's performance. I didn't get the outfits...hopefully she will grow out of the leotard phase soon. But I absolutely love to hear her sing Ava Maria...I actually wanted it sung at my wedding. Her voice is so pure and angelic in those types of songs.

I am so thoroughly in love with Jamie Foxx.

justin timberlake was w/ NSYNC jawi.. new kids on the block had mark wahlburg or markie mark..WAYYYY before justins time!! :rofl::rofl:

quanna.....mark whalberg was with marky mark and the funky bunch.....NKOTB had his brother donnie whalberg......you girls are cracking me up!

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bad week, Bunz - kinda feeling like everything just shattered

Don't you wish you had a fast-forward button during those times.... so that you can be on the other side of it.

nat i see your sis in law on rising stars

she had one of the better performances

Thanks. I heard her practicing several days ago... she sounded better when practicing to me. If you looked REAL closely when they showed her "postcard" (home visit) you saw my baby! He was only shown for a split-second (striped shirt & sunglasses), but you KNOW I was watching glued to the computer screen! :blink: :blink:

Their parents were shown several times throughout the show, as the family & friends went from Negril to Kingston to sit in the audience during filming on Saturday. I asked Steven why he wasn't shown; he & his friends sat on the back row instead of lower with the parents & other siblings. I told him if he goes back, to sit somewhere lower so that I can see him! :angry:

Also, are you on Facebook? You're one of the only people from here that I don't have as a FB friend. If you're not on there, get on & post some pictures!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello everyone ...

to the cell phone question for kids my daughter got one at 10 cause she takes alot of out of town trip with her dad...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

nat i had a facebook account but i deleted it

i just couldn't bother

i'm thinking of getting back on

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

I don't believe a child needs a cell phone when in the care of an adult..I don't need her wondering off trying to find a place to use it. What did we do before cell phones. Not a necessity for me (well not me, the kids...LMAO)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
sus, I hate it when friends of mine get too damn drunk and can't control themselves then try to fight you when you try to help them. That is just plain embrassing and I'm not the one. I've had to drag friends out of Pier One in Jamaica because they lose their damn mines cause they under their weed and juice and decides it's time to be in their birthday suits -- I can't deal with that, so to avoid it, when they ask me if they can come with me on a trip I flat out say NO! -- I'm not going to hide the fact that I'm going on vacation, your baxide just not coming with me.

She has asked so many times to come to Jamaica with me - I have always said no - When I was originally planning the wedding, she insisted she was coming - I really didn't want her there - With all the gigalos running around - she'd be coming back barefoot, broke, and pregnant, without a clue of who the father was - And have 100 men from JA calling her daily.

hahahaha sus you not easy! girl i am cracking up....thanks for the laugh

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My daughter is on her way to Las Vegas with my Mom and Aunt for a month. Hubby thought that she should have a cell phone so he could call and check in with her so he got her one. I just don't know how I feel about this but his justification was that kids in Jamaica have them at that age. We will see how it goes...I was thinking more around 5-6 grade but 2nd! :wacko:

Well good idea for the trip - just put it away after she gets back home.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tonight I was a guest speaker at a Toastmasters meeting. On the way home, I stopped by The Avenue for their one day only $2 tank deal (not quite as good as the $1 tanks from 1.5 weeks ago). I got 2 tanks (one is bright pink), bright blue & silver earrings, and a super-cute big yellow purse. I will be rocking the bright colors this summer!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

My husband says people have bad mind...so he didn't tell nobody till the day he left. He left the same day he got the visa.

sounds like how richard is.....he didnt tell anyone where we were in the process and when i was shocked his neighbor didnt know what was going on and asked how his neighbor didnt evwn know he said its no ones business but mine and his.....his family knows we didnt get thru in november but even now they dont know whats going on unless richard tells them......so they all come to me casue they know i am not a private person.....drives him nuts sometimes but thats just me......he said jamaicans keep to themselves and when the day comes he is getting on the plane then everyone can know we made it......

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.