SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl the cheaper the better....these people have to fork out a lot of money to be in a wedding you really need to think about that. The dresses my girls wore were 45.00. Remember they have to get their hair done, jewelry, travel etc. You can still have them look nice without having them pay an arm and a leg.

And no I am not on your side. Children are a blessing and it is the best thing that has happened to me in my life....you are going to kick yourself that you waited to long once you have one. You will never know the love you can have for someone until you have a child. IMHO

No..not for my wedding...for my friend's wedding. She can get a little pricey with stuff...so I wanted to know what would be considered reasonable.

I don't think I'll be kicking myself...I really want my kids to have the best and be able to provide for them emotionally and financially. I consider myself still young..lol. I just got a job where I'm not working 60-80 hour weeks and making enough money to be financially sound. I see the blessings that everyone has with their kids and I think it's great. But when I'm ready..I'll be ready. And I hope that it's in God's plan for me to be ready. :blush:

how mi know finese woulda say dat!!!

everybody in di picha need a little tone up..

I think this is one day...where you just let it all hang....lmao..

i see

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl the cheaper the better....these people have to fork out a lot of money to be in a wedding you really need to think about that. The dresses my girls wore were 45.00. Remember they have to get their hair done, jewelry, travel etc. You can still have them look nice without having them pay an arm and a leg.

And no I am not on your side. Children are a blessing and it is the best thing that has happened to me in my life....you are going to kick yourself that you waited to long once you have one. You will never know the love you can have for someone until you have a child. IMHO

No..not for my wedding...for my friend's wedding. She can get a little pricey with stuff...so I wanted to know what would be considered reasonable.

I don't think I'll be kicking myself...I really want my kids to have the best and be able to provide for them emotionally and financially. I consider myself still young..lol. I just got a job where I'm not working 60-80 hour weeks and making enough money to be financially sound. I see the blessings that everyone has with their kids and I think it's great. But when I'm ready..I'll be ready. And I hope that it's in God's plan for me to be ready. :blush:

i'd say $150 max for the dress...unless she is buying then go with $300 dress

thanks finesse.. :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How long would you say is too long? I'm thinking to wait until 30 (3 yrs), but Steven wants me to have one yesterday. Perhaps it's because people rather talk about the bad (unordinary) than the good (ordinary), but every coworker that has kids talks about the amount of money kids cost & the restrictions on travel they have with young kids.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

http://Tara956.zenfolio.com/p879973771/e34c06e91

smiley-shocked005.gif

bway ppl brave eeh!

wish i had her courage

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

How long would you say is too long? I'm thinking to wait until 30 (3 yrs), but Steven wants me to have one yesterday. Perhaps it's because people rather talk about the bad (unordinary) than the good (ordinary), but every coworker that has kids talks about the amount of money kids cost & the restrictions on travel they have with young kids.

depends on your goals. do you have a college education? do you have a good job? can you support another human being?

I would wait. You need to to make sure you two are compatible before rushing into parenthood, so many marriages fail these days you need to make sure you're building on a strong foundation....Not saying that your marriage is necessarily doomed, but I think it's madness to rush into having kids too soon....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Now, ya'll see why I ONLY did this when I was about 300lbs lighter and my costume was way smaller than these

Girl you would rock it now!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

http://Tara956.zenfolio.com/p879973771/e34c06e91

smiley-shocked005.gif

bway ppl brave eeh!

wish i had her courage

yuh nuh si di RESS!!

p791109097-4.jpg

p955120935-4.jpg

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Money is a factor for sure! It is expensiveto have a child. I want to have another and so does Louis. But I do not have health insurance right now so it is out of the question. When I had Tierra my company paid 100%.

I go through alot with my daughter but I wouldnt give her up for ANYTHING! And I traveled everywhere with her. It is only harder now that she is schoolage. Before we could get up and go anytime.

Only you will know when the "right" time is. When it feels right, when everything comes together.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

I would wait. You need to to make sure you two are compatible before rushing into parenthood, so many marriages fail these days you need to make sure you're building on a strong foundation....Not saying that your marriage is necessarily doomed, but I think it's madness to rush into having kids too soon....

i agree. 50% of all marraiges end in divorce. i wonder the statistic of intercultural marraiges.....

Timeline

English yuh is a wicked woman fi continue snapping shots of that woman

:rofl:

a who tell har seh she coulda lef har house look so!?!

dem no love har!

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
speaking of cell phones..at what age would you get your child a cell phone?

Ryan got his last year - when he just turned 11. I think when they start going places with just their friends they should have one.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

dem no love har!

di ooman WELL wah di attention, she did a run round like some mad bull, running up to the barriers and posing.....she lucky yaw :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dem no love har!

di ooman WELL wah di attention, she did a run round like some mad bull, running up to the barriers and posing.....she lucky yaw :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She was a mess. It's one thing to be heavy but having fat flopping around that like...ain't cute.

Timeline

a how mi nuh see finesse comment yet?

come on girl mi need a extra laugh now

lol

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.