739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

the first track alone had me weak (on the maxwell, that is)

step by steeeeeeep

oooooooooh baby

gonna get to yooooooou giiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl

i can't stand them! lol

but i did like hanging tough

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

upherebl.gif

Timeline

JG..i skip over all the pages and come post..i never see whats happening if u don't quote and reply..lol

And my job does block most pics..but sometimes they will come thru...

Finesse...yuh si uuuuuu!!

mi tired

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i was reading about sending text to email i do the same thing just so i can read them over and over again .. my favorite is this one i got he said good morning beautiful and he misspelled beautiful but it made my day i even have the original piece of paper he wrote his email on for me and his address (although i know it by heart)

LOL, I still have a text in my phone from DJ - he laughs at me that I saved it - He wrote:

"I laid in my bed last night counting the stars and matching it to the ways I love you - I ran out of stars before I ran out of reasons"

I had the funniest text ever in my phone for the longest time. My husband thought it was so romantic and to me it was so funny....something about bananas...i'm gonna call him now to memba me...

Timeline

yuh see onoo have mi hear a read and chat and almost mek mi noni tea get cold

soon come

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

upherebl.gif

step by steeeeeeep

oooooooooh baby

i can't stand them! lol

I'm gonna Download it now I love Maxwell LOL, why did I just get a call in the office by the King Fish for more projects. :blink::blink: :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yall have me rolling about NKOTB ( still trying to catch up LOL)

I like New Kids and their new stuff is nice too, but I lovvvvvvvvved NE! New Edition Forever!

ok why did my old manager come over here harassing me, this is what she looks like! he he

u ain't got NO SENSE whatsoever :rofl:

step by steeeeeeep

oooooooooh baby

i can't stand them! lol

I'm gonna Download it now I love Maxwell LOL, why did I just get a call in the office by the King Fish for more projects. :blink::blink: :blink:

Take it as a blessing Philly...some people don't even have jobs...and you job is loving you...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yall have me rolling about NKOTB ( still trying to catch up LOL)

I like New Kids and their new stuff is nice too, but I lovvvvvvvvved NE! New Edition Forever!

ok why did my old manager come over here harassing me, this is what she looks like! he he

u ain't got NO SENSE whatsoever :rofl:

mi love New Edition too. I love you Bobby! Sus, post a video

Timeline

Our work cafeteria is constantly raising prices and decreasing sizes - So how are they going to serve RAW chicken? I just went down to get a chicken cutlet wrap = took one bite and the chicken is PINK

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Our work cafeteria is constantly raising prices and decreasing sizes - So how are they going to serve RAW chicken? I just went down to get a chicken cutlet wrap = took one bite and the chicken is PINK

ewww!!! my kid school cafeteria do mess like that.. its such a shame sometimes my babies won't even eat their food cuz its cold and undercooked and the school will not listen.. and its freaking $3 at their school!!!!!!!!!!! i will have to buckle down and make their lunches next yr..sooo sad..

Timeline
i was reading about sending text to email i do the same thing just so i can read them over and over again .. my favorite is this one i got he said good morning beautiful and he misspelled beautiful but it made my day i even have the original piece of paper he wrote his email on for me and his address (although i know it by heart)

LOL, I still have a text in my phone from DJ - he laughs at me that I saved it - He wrote:

"I laid in my bed last night counting the stars and matching it to the ways I love you - I ran out of stars before I ran out of reasons"

:luv:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.