SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Morning all! Wow it got quiet last night - KK shut everyone down with her quotes [/b]- or made us all think, lol

I am taking my time this am - they scheduled a 6 pm meeting at work, so I am not strolling in until 11 or so :whistle:

I got my new crackberry last night - I have to play with it some more, but so far I like it.

Yes Sus...I shut it down....

Ya see...I post something positive and everyone runs aways... :blush:

But I know everyone enjoyed them...lol... :rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl::luv:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wedding Quotes

If this marriage is going to break up our friendship, I'd rather be deported!

http://www.latestngreatest.net/weddingQuotes.htm

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."

Engrave this quote in Our Store! | Rate this Quote! |

-Anon.

I used that site for cards and scrapbooks in the past.

"Where there is love there is life."

-Mahatma Gandhi

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

-Mother Theresa

Are you done yet? I see a third heart for you. Please don't tell me that there will be pages and pages of quotes just for you to get to a fourth heart. If so, someone PM me when she wears herself out.

:thumbs:

I DID NOT SEE THESE PICS..DILLON VERY BEAUTIFUL..

How could you miss them, Kimmy? They are all so dang big. I posted a few more yesterday morning.

good morning ladies! hope everyone has a great day!

sus.....hope you got better sleep last night.....

Yes, thanks - I soaked in the hot tub (dog sitting) then crashed = I am beginning to think it's my mother that keeps me up, cause I sleep fine when she's not around, lol

She stressing you?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Morning, Everyone! I've been coming to work very early a lot lately. It sucks. Tomorrow I need to be in by 6:30am to host a meeting at 7 since someone is on vacation. I'm already sleepy in anticipation.

Yankeesgirl, I understood your post 100%. My man feels the same way as yours used to; I probably need to share with him the good stuff I hear on here & not just the bad.

If I'm not confusing your FB pics with someone else's, you've been to Kool Runnings. If so, where do you put your stuff while you're on the rides? Is it possible to walk around with a camera? I plan on going there in a few weeks.

i think you are confusing my FB pics with someone else...never been there!

Yankee...u were probably at the hotel in those pics. I know what Nat is referring to. It's like a lazy river. I know they have that same thing at Rose Hall in Jamaica.

Timeline
Guess what ladies; I've lost another 8 pounds, I know it's not much, but 16lbs so far in 4 months. Don't look like much, but I can feel it in clothing. My hair is also growing like wildfire, so mi no know wah fi do bout growing it out.

That's great Lawns!!! :thumbs:

BTW - I found 6 of your pounds. I haven't been on the treadmill one single time since A got here..... :whistle:

Hahaha...there another type of exercise... :thumbs::devil:

WHAT!!!!! Did sweet innocent KK just type this?? I can’t believe mi yeyes... Oh KK I think we're rubbing off on you. Now if Nat comes behind you and says something to this degree I swear VJ’s going to shut down so don't do it Nat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what ladies; I've lost another 8 pounds, I know it's not much, but 16lbs so far in 4 months. Don't look like much, but I can feel it in clothing. My hair is also growing like wildfire, so mi no know wah fi do bout growing it out.

That's great Lawns!!! :thumbs:

BTW - I found 6 of your pounds. I haven't been on the treadmill one single time since A got here..... :whistle:

Hahaha...there another type of exercise... :thumbs::devil:

WHAT!!!!! Did sweet innocent KK just type this?? I can’t believe mi yeyes... Oh KK I think we're rubbing off on you. Now if Nat comes behind you and says something to this degree I swear VJ’s going to shut down so don't do it Nat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

Timeline
ok so i will retry my post again casue i hit reply and it shut down on me!

i just wanted to say thanks to all of you that give me positive feedback and encouragment on this site.....i know i dont chat as much as i would like (and am quite sure i will never have as many hearts as JG and achieve chatty cathy status! hell i prolly will never earn my first heart :lol: ) but just reading what i do here has helped me learn so much and kept me positive during my trying times.....if it werent for VJ i prolly would have thrown my hands up and walkd away by now.....i get so much negativity from people away from this site so it is a relief to come here and get positive vibes.....thank you all for that.......richard doesn't care for me being on here and thinks i will try to apply the negative situations i have read about on VJ to our own relationship (i have thrown things at him in the past and has casued arguments but have learned to just keep my mouth shut and we are fine now) also since he has met a fellow VJer he is not so adimit about me not being on.....he now realizes that this is not a bashing jamaicans and their ways site which i think he did when i first joined and was telling him stories and that i prayed that he never did the negative things i have read that others have once arriving in the states......im not sure that last sentance made sense but hopefully it did.....i have learned that jamaicans are very private people and dont put there business all out there in the open which was another main reason he wanted me to stay away from VJ......he would tell me that me and him was between me and him and not for others to speak of.......blah blah blah and that is so not me! we met up with mrs. palmer and her hubby last week and i think it helped him to realize that i need this to get by and just be able to talk to others that are going thru what we are and it helps me to stay focused......anyways i just wanted to say thank you to all of you and ramble on a bit......babes are up and want breakfast so i better get going and get us all around so i can be to work on time!

have a great day!!!!!!!

We've all been there, Yankee. Dealt with everthing you just said. You just have to figure out how to make it all work for you. You will be fine. Just hang in there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

skank robbers was funny as heck LOL, they do need to do something together LOL.. and jamie is soo bad talking bout tyler perry lol..

i love jay z's son death of the autotune, they been playing it here for a while.. i really think jay z is hating cuz the autotune is STILL the ISH!!!!!, but his song is on FIYAH so its all good LOL

but why jamie gotta carry bey to her seat..dyam..they get on my nerves w/ that hip hop royalty thing.. i mean i thought jay was gonna sing to HER of something..

I thought Monique was going to come out and perform. Man I wish she would do her Single Ladies.... Did you see B looked all paranoid like what's going on??

That would've been really cool. I heard on the radio that Jay Z didn't want Chris Brown to perform....and we all know Chris Brown could do a great Michael Jackson tribute.

Timeline
tpain is a bit much. he gets on my nerves too last year ESPECIALLY>. he was a lil more toned down this year, i did think his chain was hilarious tho cuz all the guys have on a BIG #### CHAIN.. his just said it.. TOO FUNNY..

so i don't like tpain but i do love the sound..not tired of it QUITE yet.. my favorite is that day and night song.. i forgot the dude name that sing it but it sound like a kanye west song.. the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night.. LOVE IT...

Kid Cudi!!!! That's my ringtone. I love that song.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

very nice yankees girl

i share your sentiment

were it not for this site

i would be in a strait jacket

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thank you, ladies, to all who answered me and those who got my PM's and don't feel the need to answer (there is no need to answer really!). I am going through those online, old posts, those who recently visited some home pages, those I can think of, top 10 posters, and those I see on Facebook. KNOW I am going to miss someone though. If you think of anyone I might forget, please either let me know or pass on word to them.

Thanks all.

LOL..nice comment after the first statement there huh JG

What? No no no....I meant some answered me even though there is no need to make the effort to do so. I just want to pass on the word. Letting those who didn't answer know it's okay too.

It's Monday Kimmy and I am not feeling the day. Do not pick on me! :crying:

hahahhaa....ok..done picking on yah..it's been a monday for me too man..LOL

he talking bout all the rappers that are doing that tpain sound or autotune.. like lil wayne and kanye west.. its so funny to me cuz they was just all together on that song not too long ago, but i knew jay z wasn't feeling the sound cuz on that song, he tried it first and then he said.. "naw i don't need that" and started rapping..

All the young kids think that TPain started that sound. I say nope...it was Roger and Zapp with Computer Love. TPain just brought it out again. I DETEST JZ

man JZ or whateva his name is gets on my nerves..him and his wife who i don't like MOST of the time don't try to compete they try to kill all persons involved....mi no like dem..she an har Ave Maria..foolishness..kissteet...

KK DO NOT POSS ONE MORE RASS QUOTE ...GO READ DEM TO RYAN...

I WONDER HOW LOVELYJODIE IS DOING !! REALLY HOPE SHE'S OK..ANYONE IN TOUCH WITH HER?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Morning Ladies, ( waving to Everyone)

I have 4 more projects on my plate so catching up is a lost cause at this point LOL

But I have good news, we recvd the GC yesterday wooo hooo after only 3 months and some change but praise God we have it now!

Dillon, congrats you look so fabulous! I love the colors, oh I am so happy for you Mami!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats on the GC philly

hope you're ok otherwise

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.