SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
It don't taste the same to me. My husband says the same thing about guiness and red stripe. We have plenty of stores here, it just don't taste the same. My husband use to love MILO, but he calls it dutty water. When he opened his first can of milo in the states, he just put it back in the cabinet.

yeah thats what i thought.. well thats the first thing he fixed w/ it so we'll see how the other stuff does.. i don't know what milo is..ive seen ja love post a pic of it.. that coconut wata taste like dutty wata LOL i know i have to just get used to it.. i didn't even like it in jamaica...

closest thing I can think of is hot chocolate or...well, do you know what ovaltine is?

Damn, what I wouldn't do for some CHOCLIT tea right now or a cup or Horlicks.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i don't know if ours were good or not.. he didn't say.. the guiness tho he says is not as strong..

The US has alcohol restrictions that they don't have in other countries - My friend works for Diageo (parent co. to Guiness, etc...) - For example, in Ireland, Smirnoff Ice is not a malt liquor, it's made with vodka...

oh ok.. its funny u mention smirnoff cuz roger wanted me to join him for a drinksat and that is what i got cuz ive seen other gf's drink it.. i asked him what was it exactly and he said vodka.. guess i will burst his bubble.. NOT IN THE US ITS NOT lol!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana...okay I'll admit...ryan is taking care of them mainly. But he says they are mine... ;):wub:

WOOWWWIIEEE.. ya see it LOL :bonk: .. i know u better dan dat kk.. its ok babygirl.. i will call them urs too :whistle:

lawny.. i do remember ovaltine.. ok.. i gotcha!!!

thanks bunz.. the only thing is the whole church thing, which i expected.. i mean he didn't attend regulary in JA.. so i am gonna just be easy bout it right now..

Edited by dancehallquana

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
LOL at irie..

we've been to a couple of outings irie and of course his arrival party and what do everybody have HEINEKIN.. lol.. roger nuh like ie, but he will drink it when he don't have nothing else LOL he says it makes him go to the bathroom alot LOL..

we are still trying to find a place w/ stone ginger wine and magnum.. i have some leads.. LOL but i keep telling him.. ya nuh need it man!!! :devil:

We do have alot of microbrews here in Maine that are good. But I am not a beer drinker so I usually just get him something with a cool lable! HAHAH!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I thought Smirnoff is a type of Vodka, but that the Ice drink is a lighter one without vodka (or with a minimal amount).

I laughed through the entire BET awards...thanks to my Facebook friends. I wish Chris Brown, Usher and Ne-Yo could have done tribute to MJ.

Me, too! I wasn't watching, but felt like I knew what was going on via FB status updates.

Dang our salary letters just arrived and I'm afraid to open it.

You get letters? Our supervisor comes to your office if he's in same location, or calls, to deliver new salary. We get no official letters.

That's great Lawns!!! :thumbs:

BTW - I found 6 of your pounds. I haven't been on the treadmill one single time since A got here..... :whistle:

Nah, Island. I found them. :(

i love facebook.. that like feature is great LOL.. i feel like i wanna talk too much tho so i don't use it often LOL.. mek me guh check up on my fb friends!!!

I'm waiting for the "dislike" feature. :P

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Leo Buscaglia

Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain.

Unknown

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.

Lisa Hoffman

Love is like pi — natural, irrational, and VERY important.

Douglas Yates

People who are sensible about love are incapable of it.

Herbie John

Don't fall in love with somebody who dosn't love you back (it's not cool).

Abraham Lincoln

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,

but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

~ Unknown ~

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,

an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...

but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy

with someone else, but it's more painful to know that

the one you love is unhappy with you.

~ Unknown ~

If love is the answer,

can you please repeat the question?

~ Unknown ~

Is it better for a woman to marry a man who loves her

than a man she loves.

~ Unknown ~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

than a man she loves.

~ Unknown ~

that is something i have debated ALOT with freinds and fam

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy

with someone else, but it's more painful to know that

the one you love is unhappy with you.

~ Unknown ~

If love is the answer,

can you please repeat the question?

~ Unknown ~

than a man she loves.

~ Unknown ~

kk, what is wrong w/u?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i offered to cook last night since roger had cooked last couple of days, i was gonna do spaghetti.. he gonna tell me baby we can't eat spaghetti on sunday :wacko:

thats whey HE made stew chicken LOL

its funny.. he came HERE to visit, but im adopting all the traditions.. my fridge is full of guinnes and coconut water and cabinet got all kinds of grace seasonings LOL..

:thumbs:

i offered to cook last night since roger had cooked last couple of days, i was gonna do spaghetti.. he gonna tell me baby we can't eat spaghetti on sunday :wacko:

thats whey HE made stew chicken LOL

its funny.. he came HERE to visit, but im adopting all the traditions.. my fridge is full of guinnes and coconut water and cabinet got all kinds of grace seasonings LOL..

I can't wait to go home in August, I bring back so much seasonings when I go home. My stash from last year is almost done, so it lasted a little over a year. Damn, wonder if they'll look at me crazy if I bring back 2 dozen hardough bread from Captain's Bakery again and 2 boxes of patties and cocobread.

That's the only reason they look at you crazy, Tre?

:rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.