SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
All i got to say is APF that book had me blushing!!!

(As she puts on her shades!!!!) Dang Good Morning Newly!!! We can see from all your bright colors your in the house today....LOL

What push movie are you speaking of?? And hey I do not sound country with you thick New Yorkian accent...lol

lol i wanted yall to see me today, whatever i still dont know what a New York accent is lmao you never read push its the red book with the big black letters i dont remember who wrote it but it was crazy monique is staring in the movie mariah carey it looks good the book is wrote in like ebonics girl my head was spinning with that book!

Huh!!! No I never heard of it.. I have to get it. When you say your head was spinning do you mean in a good way like it was so good you couldn’t keep up with all the things the author was throwing at your or it was confusing??

yeah it was good and sad at the same time actually it took me alot to finish the book because it was just a crazy book i dont know how to explain it... now APF was juicy damn they have APF 1 & 2 both real good i was at work reading APF 2 like a crackhead gurrrrl you can wait to the push movie but get those APF books!

:wow: there's a APF part 2. Gotta get it. I'm so far behind in books. Love love love Zane, Carl Weber, Nikki Turner, Noire, Terri Woods and Kiki Swinson (Wifey).

Found the book I was talking about yesterday THe Darkest Child by Dolores Phillips...gonna order that and In Love with a Younger Man :devil:

they have a wifey 2 it's called im still wifey i thought it was kinda stupid they turned the main chick into a chicken head

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jen Sylvania, such a pretty fat. What kind of book is this. Is it a documentary? Or is it something like the Eric Jerome Dickey books? I’m looking for a new book and author to read. Its seems like my authors have dried up on me.

Jen Sylvania was a marketing exec in Chicago who got fired and started writing a blog, which she turned into a book - they are basically running commentaries on her life, complete with bytchy remarks throughout - http://www.jennsylvania.com/

Gonna check this out too. Thanks Sus. Gotta get away from reading about the good stuff...sex, drugs and violence.

Philly, we going through the same thing with my niece (my brothers daughter)...she's 15 now and been smelling herself since she turn 13. She tried to fight me last year and I had to throw her down and I do mean that. She's about 6ft. 3in and 270 and her mom is afraid of her but not me. So, she felt she could try and slap me and that was the end of it. Her mom tried to bend her when it was too late, if a did mi, mi woudah kick ar baxide dung from lang time. I grew up different and knew my place. I had to respect every and all adults and know when to speak when spoken to. At my age, I can't even say HELL or DAMN in front of my mom or dad or aunt and uncles, I just can't, it won't come out my mouth. I pray your boys will find their way, I'm wondering if they're jealous of hubby.

Hey Lawny LOL @ I had to throw her down and I do mean that. I know that's right!

I have had my boxing matches in the past with those facety boys but it's pretty much worthless at this point because my one son is now 6 ft and the other is 5 '11 and I'm boxing them like Ali and they just taking it and looking at me like :blink: and I'm about to drop cause I gave it all I had :bonk: then I would resort to picking up something and I wasn't gonna go there (I'll leave that to my crazy uncle LOL) So I figure now I will hit them where it hurts and that is with their games, phone and PC and TV and in the stomach because they try and eat me out of house and home!! I will now cook beans and rice forever!!!!!! and make them drink chilled cereasee tea like juice :rofl:

They have always been for the most part respectful and the oldest one rarely gives me trouble he just eats too much and is slow as molasses, its usually the youngest one that tries to get away with stuff cause he thinks cause he thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread ( Conceited tuh Raas) :blink: . Of course being a former single mother I've had my challenges but these Teenagers are ridiculous! I was thinking to my self my Mom told me a when I was their age and gave her trouble I would reap what I sow, I wonder am I reaping now...... :crying:

I was thinking the same thing, are they jealous of Damian but they get along with him really good, its me they are treating like #######! So I have no idea, I will just continue to stay focused and not ease up on them at all until they change that's the key!

Island I'm gonna take a pic of the lock on the fridge tonight LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
O.k. I'm not sure what's going on. My friend just sent me some pics with Halle Berry and Jamie Fox making out on stage. His hand is on her rass and hers is on his manhood. They have a fire scene behind them and it looks like he presented her with some award. Has anyone heard about these pics??

Yup...juicy :blink:

KK, Steve Harvey been married and divorce 3 times, why would I listern to someone who couldn't get it right themselves. That is like the pot calling the kettle black. Those are my thoughts and comments.

how are we now blaming 1 person for the relationship to fall apart? and judging someone?

Kimmy according to the Title of his book, Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment, his views are we as woman don't understand men and we pick a man for all of the wrong reasons.

Timeline
they have a wifey 2 it's called im still wifey i thought it was kinda stupid they turned the main chick into a chicken head

Really???? Well I won't read those. I really liked Wifey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KK, Steve Harvey been married and divorce 3 times, why would I listern to someone who couldn't get it right themselves. That is like the pot calling the kettle black. Those are my thoughts and comments.

how are we now blaming 1 person for the relationship to fall apart? and judging someone?

Kimmy according to the Title of his book, Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment, his views are we as woman don't understand men and we pick a man for all of the wrong reasons.

ok..isn't that the truth though? how many times have we seen this over and over?

but this still doesn't reflect the reason why he was married 3 times...

oh..and thats SOME women

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

KK, by the time the judge can set all of this in motion, the child will be 18 years of age.... listen its not that easy to get childsupport when the parent is not willing to pay.

Or in jail...or can't drive to work... :unsure:

Edited by KKHoliday

Timeline

Philly - sorry you are going struggling with the boys. Hopefully they will get it together soon.

My daughter's father was a professional hustler and criminal so owing child support or working was the last thing on his mind. I still filed. By the time he got his life together...he owed me so much money. He's finally started working and paying...took forever but it's paying off now that my daughter will leave for college in another year. If he's not caught him by then...he still gotta pay.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KK, by the time the judge can set all of this in motion, the child will be 18 years of age.... listen its not that easy to get childsupport when the parent is not willing to pay.

or get fired! and then they really can't support the innocent child..kissteet

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

KK, when your child is mad because they couldn't go on a school trip with the rest of their classmates, you wouldn't care if the other irresponsible don't have a driver license, that child s pain is something you will have to deal with. He is no where around, to see or feel that childs pain.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly - sorry you are going struggling with the boys. Hopefully they will get it together soon.

My daughter's father was a professional hustler and criminal so owing child support or working was the last thing on his mind. I still filed. By the time he got his life together...he owed me so much money. He's finally started working and paying...took forever but it's paying off now that my daughter will leave for college in another year. If he's not caught him by then...he still gotta pay.

My friend's ex was the same way - She tracked him and waited till he bought himself a really nice house in california - then went and attached his property.

Rick Ross....Can u please watch the posting? Just delete some of them when you respond.

U the new quote police :unsure: ??? I miss Yardie today :crying:

:rofl: :rofl: I miss Yardie too :cry:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.