SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No, Shemmy, don't know him. Just found out about Nyo or howeveh im name spell...tink a Neyo...mi no really care fi di new singers, I'm an old head, have always been from a child my parents would laugh and still do when they come over and hear me playing;

Desmond Dekker, Alton Ellis, John Holt, Pulto Nash, Jimmy Cliff, Toots, Delroy Wilson...mi no know, but R&B no suit mi

Ok..I knows because my daughter and Damien watch videos all the time. I'll rather listen to R&B than rap...most days.

Does anyone know a group called Ting Tings??

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what ladies; I've lost another 8 pounds, I know it's not much, but 16lbs so far in 4 months. Don't look like much, but I can feel it in clothing. My hair is also growing like wildfire, so mi no know wah fi do bout growing it out.

That's great Lawns!!! :thumbs:

BTW - I found 6 of your pounds. I haven't been on the treadmill one single time since A got here..... :whistle:

Hahaha...there another type of exercise... :thumbs::devil:

Timeline
skank robbers was funny as heck LOL, they do need to do something together LOL.. and jamie is soo bad talking bout tyler perry lol..

i love jay z's son death of the autotune, they been playing it here for a while.. i really think jay z is hating cuz the autotune is STILL the ISH!!!!!, but his song is on FIYAH so its all good LOL

but why jamie gotta carry bey to her seat..dyam..they get on my nerves w/ that hip hop royalty thing.. i mean i thought jay was gonna sing to HER of something..

Hova (Jay-Z) is talking about T-Pain...he doesn't care long as he was recongized by Hova :blink:

skank robbers was funny as heck LOL, they do need to do something together LOL.. and jamie is soo bad talking bout tyler perry lol..

i love jay z's son death of the autotune, they been playing it here for a while.. i really think jay z is hating cuz the autotune is STILL the ISH!!!!!, but his song is on FIYAH so its all good LOL

but why jamie gotta carry bey to her seat..dyam..they get on my nerves w/ that hip hop royalty thing.. i mean i thought jay was gonna sing to HER of something..

Hova (Jay-Z) is talking about T-Pain...he doesn't care long as he was recongized by Hova :blink:

Why is Jay-Z hating? Let T-Pain do his thing. He is making hits. Does he feel threaten?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

he talking bout all the rappers that are doing that tpain sound or autotune.. like lil wayne and kanye west.. its so funny to me cuz they was just all together on that song not too long ago, but i knew jay z wasn't feeling the sound cuz on that song, he tried it first and then he said.. "naw i don't need that" and started rapping..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO at kimmy.. gurl u crazy!!! im bout to pray for that HR lady LOL

i said the same thing about the way tiny talks BUT TI sounds the same way.. i don't know anybody BORN in atlanta, maybe that is the accent LOL.. jawi are u originally from there heehee..

i wondered too how she could sing w/ xscape sounding like that LOL.. i never remembered her talking much i guess but the other ladies sure didn't sound like that..

newly.. i love trey songz too.. i really like his haircut. and that new song is real nice.. i hadn't heard maxwells song b4 the awards so i was eager to see what everybody was talking about, but i must hear it on the radio cuz i didn' t care for it too much.. but maxwell is still the bomb.. lol jamie said even he get moist LOL

I was born in Chicago...raised in Atlanta. I haven't heard much of Tiny's voice except that stupid commerical for her show...and it is definitely a 'hood Atlanta dialect. My brother speaks like that sometimes too. It is funny to hear people talk about it after they hear it for the first time. I laugh so hard because it can be very nerve wracking.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

he tryna say they ain't hard cuz they "singing" instead of rapping.. its a tight song, but he is hating for real.. music don't have to be what u say hova SORRY.. everybody loves autotune so u can't KILL it LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
he talking bout all the rappers that are doing that tpain sound or autotune.. like lil wayne and kanye west.. its so funny to me cuz they was just all together on that song not too long ago, but i knew jay z wasn't feeling the sound cuz on that song, he tried it first and then he said.. "naw i don't need that" and started rapping..

All the young kids think that TPain started that sound. I say nope...it was Roger and Zapp with Computer Love. TPain just brought it out again. I DETEST JZ

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
he tryna say they ain't hard cuz they "singing" instead of rapping.. its a tight song, but he is hating for real.. music don't have to be what u say hova SORRY.. everybody loves autotune so u can't KILL it LOL

I like the beat. I also like Jay but he's hating. TPain is on the remix.

Timeline

All the young kids think that TPain started that sound. I say nope...it was Roger and Zapp with Computer Love. TPain just brought it out again. I DETEST JZ

right jawi.. he just made it popular again,ooh i love computer love!!!!.. i always wondered how he would sound live since he uses the technology but i guess they still sing over a track like jame did last night with "blame it on the alchohol"

Timeline

i offered to cook last night since roger had cooked last couple of days, i was gonna do spaghetti.. he gonna tell me baby we can't eat spaghetti on sunday :wacko:

thats whey HE made stew chicken LOL

its funny.. he came HERE to visit, but im adopting all the traditions.. my fridge is full of guinnes and coconut water and cabinet got all kinds of grace seasonings LOL..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i dont think Jay z is hating... he is right how many songz yall are going to do like that? did anybody hear that give me 20 dollars song i mean seriously #######??? T pain is alright but his tomfoonery makes me sick why or what is the point of that chain and always acting like a damn fool or circus clown everytime you hit a stage or video shoot idk just my take on it...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline
i offered to cook last night since roger had cooked last couple of days, i was gonna do spaghetti.. he gonna tell me baby we can't eat spaghetti on sunday :wacko:

its funny.. he came HERE to visit, but im adopting all the traditions.. my fridge is full of guinnes and coconut water and cabinet got all kinds of grace seasonings LOL..

I can't wait to go home in August, I bring back so much seasonings when I go home. My stash from last year is almost done, so it lasted a little over a year. Damn, wonder if they'll look at me crazy if I bring back 2 dozen hardough bread from Captain's Bakery again and 2 boxes of patties and cocobread.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

tpain is a bit much. he gets on my nerves too last year ESPECIALLY>. he was a lil more toned down this year, i did think his chain was hilarious tho cuz all the guys have on a BIG #### CHAIN.. his just said it.. TOO FUNNY..

so i don't like tpain but i do love the sound..not tired of it QUITE yet.. my favorite is that day and night song.. i forgot the dude name that sing it but it sound like a kanye west song.. the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night.. LOVE IT...

I can't wait to go home in August, I bring back so much seasonings when I go home. My stash from last year is almost done, so it lasted a little over a year. Damn, wonder if they'll look at me crazy if I bring back 2 dozen hardough bread from Captain's Bakery again and 2 boxes of patties and cocobread.

so they dont have a store w/ them where u live or is it they dont' taste the same?? i think a yardie said that b4..

i don't know if ours were good or not.. he didn't say.. the guiness tho he says is not as strong..

I wish VJ had the "like" buttion like facebook...I would've just clicked liked...but nope...I have to respond...

I like your post Quana... :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.