Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Hello everyone.

Kimmy - I'm so happy I don't work in your HR office...hope everthing is straightened out soon.

I laughed through the entire BET awards...thanks to my Facebook friends. I wish Chris Brown, Usher and Ne-Yo could have done tribute to MJ.

Newly - I agree with you on Trey Songz...he's a cutie.

A who dat?

Shemmy, did you go to DC Carnival?

Dang our salary letters just arrived and I'm afraid to open it.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

I recorded the Tiny and Toya show..I'll try to watch it tonight and give my opinion.

I can't wait for Frankie and Neffe...Man down!!!! My husband and I love them...pure entertainment...sorry I know it's ignorant...but we like it.. ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone.

Kimmy - I'm so happy I don't work in your HR office...hope everthing is straightened out soon.

I laughed through the entire BET awards...thanks to my Facebook friends. I wish Chris Brown, Usher and Ne-Yo could have done tribute to MJ.

A who dat?

yuh too ole fi know or betta yet yuh go a yuh bet too early fi know

open di dyam letter and send mine dis way!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Open it already...I'm sure you do a good job...so you have no worries.

I started a frenzy this morning. Please try to fight every finding when I do my audits...so when the Directors have to get involved...it can get messy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I recorded the Tiny and Toya show..I'll try to watch it tonight and give my opinion.

I can't wait for Frankie and Neffe...Man down!!!! My husband and I love them...pure entertainment...sorry I know it's ignorant...but we like it.. ;)

mi couldn't care less right ..unless dem a SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE...dem rass...

mi waant a sho..."act a fool and get money"

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone.

A who dat?

yuh too ole fi know or betta yet yuh go a yuh bet too early fi know

open di dyam letter and send mine dis way!!

:rofl:

Guess what ladies; I've lost another 8 pounds, I know it's not much, but 16lbs so far in 4 months. Don't look like much, but I can feel it in clothing. My hair is also growing like wildfire, so mi no know wah fi do bout growing it out.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone.

A who dat?

You don't know Trey Songz???? he's a young R&B singer.

Yes, I went to the Carnival....it was okay. We were at the end so everyone looked tired. Being in it was more fun. Hopefully JaEng will post pictures.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Guess what ladies; I've lost another 8 pounds, I know it's not much, but 16lbs so far in 4 months. Don't look like much, but I can feel it in clothing. My hair is also growing like wildfire, so mi no know wah fi do bout growing it out.

Just be safe about it, Tre.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

That's great Lawns!!! :thumbs:

BTW - I found 6 of your pounds. I haven't been on the treadmill one single time since A got here..... :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

No, Shemmy, don't know him. Just found out about Nyo or howeveh im name spell...tink a Neyo...mi no really care fi di new singers, I'm an old head, have always been from a child my parents would laugh and still do when they come over and hear me playing;

Desmond Dekker, Alton Ellis, John Holt, Pulto Nash, Jimmy Cliff, Toots, Delroy Wilson...mi no know, but R&B no suit mi

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

skank robbers was funny as heck LOL, they do need to do something together LOL.. and jamie is soo bad talking bout tyler perry lol..

i love jay z's son death of the autotune, they been playing it here for a while.. i really think jay z is hating cuz the autotune is STILL the ISH!!!!!, but his song is on FIYAH so its all good LOL

but why jamie gotta carry bey to her seat..dyam..they get on my nerves w/ that hip hop royalty thing.. i mean i thought jay was gonna sing to HER of something..

Timeline
Thank you, ladies, to all who answered me and those who got my PM's and don't feel the need to answer (there is no need to answer really!). I am going through those online, old posts, those who recently visited some home pages, those I can think of, top 10 posters, and those I see on Facebook. KNOW I am going to miss someone though. If you think of anyone I might forget, please either let me know or pass on word to them.

Thanks all.

LOL..nice comment after the first statement there huh JG

What? No no no....I meant some answered me even though there is no need to make the effort to do so. I just want to pass on the word. Letting those who didn't answer know it's okay too.

It's Monday Kimmy and I am not feeling the day. Do not pick on me! :crying:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.