Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yeah.. i don't know how good that will be, i didn't ever look at the ti reality show tho so i don't know.. was tiny funny or memorable?? maybe thats why she got a spinoff???

she ghetto as heck..and can't express her words...kissteet..sh eneesd to go sing and not utter anyting else from her mouth..yuh should hear har pon di BET awards last nite..inna a cute dress..wid every word like a dude..kissteeettttt

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies...

umm okay anybody seen my HUSBAND and love of my life Trey Songz looking ohhhh sooooo fionnneee last night **still day dreaming** umm i love bey but her performance bored me that's her wedding song, Skank Robbers jamie and martin are sum fools BET awards was alright considering they only had 3 days to revamp the whole show and that keri hilson what was that at the end????

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what's for lunch today?

stew chicken for me

Oh, yeah....and Dillon had curry chicken, jerk chicken, white rice, rice and peas, a cucumber/tomato/onion salad, macaroni cheese, and the cutest little cupcakes for her reception. Lots of Bud Select and Red Stripe flowing. Think there was additional chicken of some sort and green beens added after I was stuffed to the gills; but didn't get any of that. Those JA women friends of hers did a wonderful job on the food.

I got a PM the other day about my process, so I figured I'd update my siggy and let yall know I filed for a non contest divorce that was finalized in April. We haven't spoken in a year and a half so I just didn't see the point in staying legally married just so I may be able to help him try again next year. He sent back the divorce papers with a love letter that I'd sent him a week after we got married....such a loser. Since I left, he's never had anything nice to say to me. I guess he's still bitter.

I'm just glad this chapter is officially closed.

Congrats on all the successful visas and marriages and good luck to all of you still in this process....you'll get through it!

:)

HEYYYYY D..WHAT U BEEN UP TO!! NICE FI SI YUH!!! AS A GOOD FREN ALWAYS TELL ME.."A SO IT GO MORE TIME"

I'm AM LIVID RIGHT NOW...GOT AN EMAIL FROM HR..TALKING BOUT DEM OVA PAY MI..OK..WHEN DI F U OVA PAY MI..DEM CLAIM MI ALREADY USE MI DAYS FI DI YEAR....ARGGHHHHHH...MI STAWT DI YR WID 11HR SHORT..HOW COME? IF ME DID OUT FI ALMOST HALF A RASS YR FROM BEING SO DYAM SICK...BOUT SHE AFFI GO WAIT TIL THE HR MANAGER COMES BACK..CAUSE SHE NO AVE PROOF A DAT...#######!!! MIIIII TOOOO PHOCKIN PISSED RIGHT NOW..MI KNOW MI USE MI DAYS...BUT FI ME GO OWE YO #### MAKES MI BLOOD BOIL...SHYT!!!

rant over!!!

Oh, so sorry, Kimmy.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
nooo wait..mi still BEX...

i'm having a big fat ooman fram HR..wid awhole heap a peppa and 1 gallon a wata..!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Sorry to hear you are having problems, Kimmy

Sus...mi ok wid using mi days..BUT when u a go turn round and tell me..mi start the year short and then cyaa show mi how..or mi neva know from the yr start...PISSES ME THE HECK OFF!!!

*blood coming down slowly*

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Yay! Louis' GC just arrived in the mail!

Yippee...what did Louis say?

Louis does not get excited! He said "cool", its about time! B)

I am the one around here that gets all crazy about stuff.

My husband is the same way....I'm like you.. :blush:

i enjyed the awards till i heard how disappointed everyone else was.. i guess the performances were boring compared to what they have done in the past.. i just enjoyed all the mj songs, guy and bbd, still doing the dyam thing and the new ojays, tyrese, johnny gill and trey songz..

I was entertained..I just never really had high expectations for the awards other than to just crack up at the mess. Jamaie was sooo funny. Loved him....I enjoyed Keri Hilson...soulja boy..that was funny....Beyonce...what the heck??? It was so much fun updating my status on facebook about why didn't she bring Sasha...

I knew it wasn't going to be this serious tribute to Michael Jackson. That's not even the format of the show for years.

I was entertained...Eddie Levert..said SH*T ...oooooo...I was ROFDWL....crying my eyes out...don't know why I thought it was so funny. I guess since they couldn't catch it to blink it out....LMAO... :rofl::rofl:

Timeline

Thank you, ladies, to all who answered me and those who got my PM's and don't feel the need to answer (there is no need to answer really!). I am going through those online, old posts, those who recently visited some home pages, those I can think of, top 10 posters, and those I see on Facebook. KNOW I am going to miss someone though. If you think of anyone I might forget, please either let me know or pass on word to them.

Thanks all.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Sus...mi ok wid using mi days..BUT when u a go turn round and tell me..mi start the year short and then cyaa show mi how..or mi neva know from the yr start...PISSES ME THE HECK OFF!!!

*blood coming down slowly*

I would definitely go beyond her and make them prove it to you - if they are saying it, then it has to be documented, or they don't have a leg to stand on

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hey Yardies...

umm okay anybody seen my HUSBAND and love of my life Trey Songz looking ohhhh sooooo fionnneee last night **still day dreaming** umm i love bey but her performance bored me that's her wedding song, Skank Robbers jamie and martin are sum fools BET awards was alright considering they only had 3 days to revamp the whole show and that keri hilson what was that at the end????

Skank robbers was funny. Did u see how he told Tyler Perry he didn’t call him back...LOL That movie would be funny if it was true. I didn’t like how they had to cut out the nominations. I enjoy seeing who was in the running.

Timeline

LMAO at kimmy.. gurl u crazy!!! im bout to pray for that HR lady LOL

i said the same thing about the way tiny talks BUT TI sounds the same way.. i don't know anybody BORN in atlanta, maybe that is the accent LOL.. jawi are u originally from there heehee..

i wondered too how she could sing w/ xscape sounding like that LOL.. i never remembered her talking much i guess but the other ladies sure didn't sound like that..

newly.. i love trey songz too.. i really like his haircut. and that new song is real nice.. i hadn't heard maxwells song b4 the awards so i was eager to see what everybody was talking about, but i must hear it on the radio cuz i didn' t care for it too much.. but maxwell is still the bomb.. lol jamie said even he get moist LOL

Timeline
Ladies... I have a question. Now that Louis has his GC our next step will be Removing conditions. If the card says it expires June of 2011 I file 90 days before that right? Does it have anything to do with our wedding date?

What Finesse said. Keep in mind, it is 90 DAYS....NOT 3 months.

Gotcha! Thanks....

Whewww...eh Irie?!?!?! :unsure:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Thank you, ladies, to all who answered me and those who got my PM's and don't feel the need to answer (there is no need to answer really!). I am going through those online, old posts, those who recently visited some home pages, those I can think of, top 10 posters, and those I see on Facebook. KNOW I am going to miss someone though. If you think of anyone I might forget, please either let me know or pass on word to them.

Thanks all.

LOL..nice comment after the first statement there huh JG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone.

Kimmy - I'm so happy I don't work in your HR office...hope everthing is straightened out soon.

I laughed through the entire BET awards...thanks to my Facebook friends. I wish Chris Brown, Usher and Ne-Yo could have done tribute to MJ.

Newly - I agree with you on Trey Songz...he's a cutie.

Timeline
LMAO at kimmy.. gurl u crazy!!! im bout to pray for that HR lady LOL

i said the same thing about the way tiny talks BUT TI sounds the same way.. i don't know anybody BORN in atlanta, maybe that is the accent LOL.. jawi are u originally from there heehee..

i wondered too how she could sing w/ xscape sounding like that LOL.. i never remembered her talking much i guess but the other ladies sure didn't sound like that..

newly.. i love trey songz too.. i really like his haircut. and that new song is real nice.. i hadn't heard maxwells song b4 the awards so i was eager to see what everybody was talking about, but i must hear it on the radio cuz i didn' t care for it too much.. but maxwell is still the bomb.. lol jamie said even he get moist LOL

Q...Tiny a mess..I dont think its a Atlanta accent...she just raw wid it..cho

Hello everyone.

Kimmy - I'm so happy I don't work in your HR office...hope everthing is straightened out soon.

I laughed through the entire BET awards...thanks to my Facebook friends. I wish Chris Brown, Usher and Ne-Yo could have done tribute to MJ.

Newly - I agree with you on Trey Songz...he's a cutie.

Shem...u need to come take over..shoot

Yea..love Trey Songz too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.