SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardie Family!

I am so far behind LOL but hopefully today is not crazy at work and I can post , I miss you guys!

Did everyone have a good weekend?

I did!!! I went to two cookouts. One on Sat and the other on Sunday. The one on Saturday was just o.k. It was sort of a b-day celebration and the best thing about it was the cocktails. I went to the liquor store and they were giving out simples of this Peach Tea drink and when you mix it with Lemonade oh my goodness it was so good. I ended up buying a bottle so I was the life of the party but the food there was horrible. The burgers tasted like Tofu and they were supposed to be 100 %beef burgers. I told the host and she wasn’t too pleased with me. Oops. The one on Sunday rocked they had all kinds of food and it was good. Nothing like Shrimp on a grill. I have to try that!!! They also had cocktails too so I was in rear form. I watched the BET awards and I wasn’t too pleased with them. I got bored and went home and heard I missed the best part when Janet came out and when Maxwell sung my song Pretty Wings. Ughhhhhhh :crying:

But its o.k. because I know they are going to show them over and over again a million times.

mi seh gyal!! i was soooo disappointed in them

i sat there for 4 hours waiting for the grand tribute to michael jackson and was left hanging

is a damn shame man

and did you see how joe jackson was there promoting his new label

how the hell yuh pikney jus dead and yuh find time fi plug yuh new business

is a shame

Yes I noticed. He looked so smug I wanted to go thru the tv and punch em in the nose!! He DID NOT look like a dad in mourning at ALL!!! I think he is jealous that his son achieved a goal he never ever did nor would he come close to. I think they should have had Usher there to perform. To me he would have done a heck of a good job for Michael.

so you mean you were in rare form? if you were in rear form, i thought that was something else..like you buss outta freak dance at the bbq or something :rofl:

Oops :blush: your right rare!!! LOL

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardie Family!

I am so far behind LOL but hopefully today is not crazy at work and I can post , I miss you guys!

I did!!! I went to two cookouts. One on Sat and the other on Sunday. The one on Saturday was just o.k. It was sort of a b-day celebration and the best thing about it was the cocktails. I went to the liquor store and they were giving out simples of this Peach Tea drink and when you mix it with Lemonade oh my goodness it was so good. I ended up buying a bottle so I was the life of the party but the food there was horrible. The burgers tasted like Tofu and they were supposed to be 100 %beef burgers. I told the host and she wasn’t too pleased with me. Oops. The one on Sunday rocked they had all kinds of food and it was good. Nothing like Shrimp on a grill. I have to try that!!! They also had cocktails too so I was in rear form. I watched the BET awards and I wasn’t too pleased with them. I got bored and went home and heard I missed the best part when Janet came out and when Maxwell sung my song Pretty Wings. Ughhhhhhh :crying:

But its o.k. because I know they are going to show them over and over again a million times.

mi seh gyal!! i was soooo disappointed in them

i sat there for 4 hours waiting for the grand tribute to michael jackson and was left hanging

is a damn shame man

and did you see how joe jackson was there promoting his new label

how the hell yuh pikney jus dead and yuh find time fi plug yuh new business

is a shame

Yes I noticed. He looked so smug I wanted to go thru the tv and punch em in the nose!! He DID NOT look like a dad in mourning at ALL!!! I think he is jealous that his son achieved a goal he never ever did nor would he come close to. I think they should have had Usher there to perform. To me he would have done a heck of a good job for Michael.

so you mean you were in rare form? if you were in rear form, i thought that was something else..like you buss outta freak dance at the bbq or something :rofl:

Oops :blush: your right rare!!! LOL

just messing w/u....what kinda day would it be w/out joke?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yup! Saturday I went to a luau-themed pool party and actually put on a swimsuit and got in the pool. I can't even tell you the last time I wore a swimsuit during daylight hours in America.

I went to see The Hangover Sat night - Hysterical movie, I cried from laughing so hard -

Everyone who has seen that has said how good it is. I never saw a commercial for it, though... I'll have to see it. Hope it's showing in the theatre in Montego Bay when I'm there.

damn..sounds complicated. why can't people just be able to go wherever they want??

That's one of the rants I go on quite often.

Okay, they're painting the office and guess WHAT!....I get to go home

Lucky! Happy Monday!

I work at home... there is no escape! :blink:

Me too. Even for hurricanes n stuff, we're told to work from home if at all possible.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Timeline
Okay, they're painting the office and guess WHAT!....I get to go home

now u can go get ur hair done

LOL :rofl:

dada tap laf aftah mi :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I'm so slow. If they decided to do a cruise to the Caribbean after entering the US...they should be able to because most Caribbean countries are CARICOM right? They should also be able to do one of Hawaii or Alaska too huh? BTW this is a general question regarding the Jamaican with the visitor's visa.

They should be able to, as long as the country is a Caricom country - But I know when I was researching going away, there are certain Caribbean countries that they couldn't go without a visa - And Hawaii and Alaska should be fine, those are US - as long as they have a valid visitor's visa -

:angry: can't go home yet...the other admin that was to do the presentation says she's not feeling well, now I'm stuck with it sounding like Barry White and look like "mad mavis" :angry: ...well, I'm not feeling well either.

U know you didn't want to leave us anyways....

Timeline

good afternoon yardies.. this day is flying by..

congrats dillon and also irie on the green card..

nat..i was gonna go to the dallas playdate twice but backed out.. mrs buggy has been and posted pics, she had a blast looks like.. u should pm her..

i enjyed the awards till i heard how disappointed everyone else was.. i guess the performances were boring compared to what they have done in the past.. i just enjoyed all the mj songs, guy and bbd, still doing the dyam thing and the new ojays, tyrese, johnny gill and trey songz..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what's for lunch today?

stew chicken for me

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

jawi.. somebody gave us a link on places ppl can go w/out visas.. like sus said, ja gets the shaft cuz there are even some caribbean places they can't go..

heres the link.. i havent used it in a while but u tell it where ur from and where ur going and it tells u what documents u need if any..

http://www.visahq.com/visas.php

what's for lunch today?

stew chicken for me

ME TOO bunz.. roger fix stew chicken wid macoroni and cheese and mixed veggies UMMMMM

Timeline
When I mentioned to one of my good friends last weekend that I'll want to go to JoP as soon as Steven gets here, so we can file for EAD/AOS as soon as possible, she suggested using at least part of the 90 days to get to know each other more and see how we get along when together for more than a week at a time. From reading your post, Lovesponge, I can see the benefits of not rushing to get married the first day possible. Hmm. I'll put some thought into that.

Definitely take some of the time Nat - I'm 1/2 through my 90 days and still haven't set a date yet. I have been married and divorced once and I never want to go through it again. This is one of the the hardest waves I have ever ridden...... but my feet are still planted on the surf board!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
good afternoon yardies.. this day is flying by..

congrats dillon and also irie on the green card..

nat..i was gonna go to the dallas playdate twice but backed out.. mrs buggy has been and posted pics, she had a blast looks like.. u should pm her..

i enjyed the awards till i heard how disappointed everyone else was.. i guess the performances were boring compared to what they have done in the past.. i just enjoyed all the mj songs, guy and bbd, still doing the dyam thing and the new ojays, tyrese, johnny gill and trey songz..

Did you see the advertisement for the new reality show with TI's GF and Lil Wanye's X wife?? #######!!! I think that is going to be so stupid. I see my girl Frankie and Neffe are going to have a show too. I hear Neffe is Prego again. I must admit Frankie did make the show.

what's for lunch today?

stew chicken for me

I brought left overs from yesterday's BBQ. Hamburger, rib, mac n cheese, green beans and candid yams. I'm still scrapping the plate.

Timeline
I got a PM the other day about my process, so I figured I'd update my siggy and let yall know I filed for a non contest divorce that was finalized in April. We haven't spoken in a year and a half so I just didn't see the point in staying legally married just so I may be able to help him try again next year. He sent back the divorce papers with a love letter that I'd sent him a week after we got married....such a loser. Since I left, he's never had anything nice to say to me. I guess he's still bitter.

I'm just glad this chapter is officially closed.

Congrats on all the successful visas and marriages and good luck to all of you still in this process....you'll get through it!

:)

HEYYYYY D..WHAT U BEEN UP TO!! NICE FI SI YUH!!! AS A GOOD FREN ALWAYS TELL ME.."A SO IT GO MORE TIME"

I'm AM LIVID RIGHT NOW...GOT AN EMAIL FROM HR..TALKING BOUT DEM OVA PAY MI..OK..WHEN DI F U OVA PAY MI..DEM CLAIM MI ALREADY USE MI DAYS FI DI YEAR....ARGGHHHHHH...MI STAWT DI YR WID 11HR SHORT..HOW COME? IF ME DID OUT FI ALMOST HALF A RASS YR FROM BEING SO DYAM SICK...BOUT SHE AFFI GO WAIT TIL THE HR MANAGER COMES BACK..CAUSE SHE NO AVE PROOF A DAT...#######!!! MIIIII TOOOO PHOCKIN PISSED RIGHT NOW..MI KNOW MI USE MI DAYS...BUT FI ME GO OWE YO #### MAKES MI BLOOD BOIL...SHYT!!!

rant over!!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

nooo wait..mi still BEX...

i'm having a big fat ooman fram HR..wid awhole heap a peppa and 1 gallon a wata..!!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.