SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
me eida..mi tink maggig grow pon dead tings?

A picked mango is a dead thing :rofl::bonk:

Congrats Nat - what dates are you going? I have been so tempted to book a trip but am trying to hold out

Why the hold out...everyone knows..it's time to just live your life....I guess all this MJ stuff is finally getting to me... :wacko:

live for today....phock tomorrow! not the greatest idea KK..

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
To alleviate the disappointment of STILL not getting an NOA2, and hearing different/incorrect information every time I contact anyone who works for the government, I just booked a trip to Jamaica for next month! :dance:

Now I can look forward to that and not worry about the approval.

Now tht's how you do that!!

Yes! I want to go somewhere Tropical!! I will HAVE to bring Louis to Jamaica and when I do I will have to consult with y'all 1st! I have only ever been to MoBay. We will have to go somewhere different!

Oooh your taking sand to the beach!!!

Timeline
What else is new with Bounty Killer? I lost all respect for him after his first arrest for beating a woman - the next time I saw him perform live, he went into this whole tirade about sometimes a woman just needs to be hit and taught her place - I won't spend a dime on his albums or shows.

Well, maybe this time he'll get what's due to him. I hate abuse of any kind and people need to be punished for their actions. Dumb azz....

Congrats on EAD Mich - no more house rat for Ray!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Finesse, they don't even realize how bad they sound. some of them are looking for brownie points for taking up Jamaica as their next cause, some feel they need a gold star because they 'got out of' staying at all-inclusives ( and try bash anyone who DOES!), others just plain IGNORANT and feel because they've been to the beach in Negril 4-5 times, they know more than anyone else...

:ot: I really don't like how the forums/thread are set up...can't really follow it...maybe it's just me.. :ot2:

Site is very interesting...

No, it's not just you. Same here. Sus has sent me over there a few times. I'm so confused most times or maybe just bored with set up, IDK. I'm usually like just tell me what you want me to read.

MICHAEL JACKSON is in the hospital

cardiac arrest

I told you.....#3. Knew someone.

Garden disaster

Hmm so when I was on vacation a few weeks ago I planted a garden with lettuce, tomatoes, onion, scallion, and peppers. I found the sunniest spot in the backyard.

Why ya'll didn't tell me DON"T PLANT ON A HILL.. All dem rass seeds floated downhill and now mi likkle garden growing ei dem rass grass!! Wa mi fi do!!smiley-sad025.gifsmiley-chores005.gif

Finesse, they don't even realize how bad they sound. some of them are looking for brownie points for taking up Jamaica as their next cause, some feel they need a gold star because they 'got out of' staying at all-inclusives ( and try bash anyone who DOES!), others just plain IGNORANT and feel because they've been to the beach in Negril 4-5 times, they know more than anyone else...

:ot: I really don't like how the forums/thread are set up...can't really follow it...maybe it's just me.. :ot2:

Site is very interesting...

What site is this??

Ha ha ha ha...........

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Why the hold out...everyone knows..it's time to just live your life....I guess all this MJ stuff is finally getting to me... :wacko:

Cause I said I wasn't coming back until we filed...

sus, how is u and u man doing? are wedding bells going to ringing soon?

We're fine - no wedding bells yet - we're going to go K1, just have some stuff to sort out first.

Ummm.... Dada - it's no longer sand when you marry it - You only are allowed 1 beach after the I dos!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
To alleviate the disappointment of STILL not getting an NOA2, and hearing different/incorrect information every time I contact anyone who works for the government, I just booked a trip to Jamaica for next month! :dance:

Yes! I want to go somewhere Tropical!! I will HAVE to bring Louis to Jamaica and when I do I will have to consult with y'all 1st! I have only ever been to MoBay. We will have to go somewhere different!

:o shame on you....she's a married woman

Timeline
You may need a bigger bed AND another job :blink:

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

(Okay back to pg. 230.....)

Who broke in and stole Ells identy? I KNOW she didn't write a post this short! :devil:

micheal jackson pronounced dead

i am really taken back by this ya'll i don't know why..

OMG....JG, are you psychic?

You see it?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Portland I'm trying to understand the Facebook addiction. the invites are so repetitive- What do you enjoy most about it?

I enjoy Facebook cause it's a way to keep up with peoples' lives without the time-consuming task of calling/emailing/visiting them. I have friends on Facebook from elementary school, high school, college, work, church, clubs, etc. It's a great way to see what people have going on & find out about events quickly and anonymously.

We're planning our 10 yr high school reunion and it's definitely made easy with Facebook, since a good half of my class is on there. I almost feel like there's no need to go to the reunion cause I can see pictures, relationship status, jobs, etc online.

It's also a good way to share information such as pictures & videos or articles you find online.

Just be careful on there. I had to lock down my account to JUST FRIENDS I accept. No more friends of friends or everyone for anything on there for me...words, pics, profile...nothing. Got myself a bit of a stalker and it's getting out of control.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Cause I said I wasn't coming back until we filed...

sus, how is u and u man doing? are wedding bells going to ringing soon?

We're fine - no wedding bells yet - we're going to go K1, just have some stuff to sort out first.

Ummm.... Dada - it's no longer sand when you marry it - You only are allowed 1 beach after the I dos!

good to hear..

Timeline
Ells-Thanks for the update! San Fran is so nice. Your mister is lucky! He sounds like he's really doing well, especially for someone that is in a new, unfamiliar place.

Jomo- Have any other predictions? I can't believe you were just saying whose next?

Jawi- Congrats on having booked your man's ticket! I hope you are all healed by then! Sorry you are in some pain today.

Nat- This NOA2 has me on the edge of my seat. I know we keep saying this, but it HAS to be coming any day now.

Philly- I hope you are hanging in there.

Sorry to anyone else I missed. I've been in and out. I know I missed atleast one person and hate listing people like this for that reason (yet I do it anyways).

I hope everyone has a nice night!!!

Ironically, I said a friend of mine was going to get a phone call last night and this morning and both would be argument starters. And that he would go somewhere this morning and a big fight would happen. He said, no.....It happened. That was mostly predictablity though. Although, when I feel it deep in the pit of my stomach, it usually does happen. I've changed plans when I felt something bad in the pit of my stomach. I never ignore it. Call it what you wish.

The MJ thing was a fluke....I do believe in 3's though and I did believe it would be someone. Did not imagine MJ for any reason though.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

:rofl:

I cried about Michael Jackson...he was my first crush as a little girl.

Me too S! He was the first black man I ever loved. :luv: Even with all his freakiness of late, he is a legend.

he was black???

:rofl:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Of course...what is your favorite all time MJ song?

1. Do you remember the Time - elementary school play...Brian Sams and Kelly Kelly were the King and Queen...I still remember that.

Billie Jean

One of my favorite artists now is Chris Cornell. He does an incredible acoustic version of it. Saw it in concert a few weeks ago.

I have a rather personal question:

Does anyone have a timeshare? Do you think it's worth the money?

My dad says it's a waste of money..but we are considering it.

KK

My aunt and uncle have one is Virginia Beach. They love it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ironically, I said a friend of mine was going to get a phone call last night and this morning and both would be argument starters. And that he would go somewhere this morning and a big fight would happen. He said, no.....It happened. That was mostly predictablity though. Although, when I feel it deep in the pit of my stomach, it usually does happen. I've changed plans when I felt something bad in the pit of my stomach. I never ignore it. Call it what you wish.

The MJ thing was a fluke....I do believe in 3's though and I did believe it would be someone. Did not imagine MJ for any reason though.

You are wise to listen to that "gut" feeling JG. And Al Rooker agrees with you, he said on the Today Show this morning that it happens in 3s - with the elderly, the sick and the sudden.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

laughitup.gif

Timeline
[ummm.... Dada - it's no longer sand when you marry it - You only are allowed 1 beach after the I dos!

Umm maybe that is why my first marriage didn't work. Its just hard for me to fathom being on an island with so many fine black men and I'm with my husband. Whoo I would just have to make sure I wore sunglasses.

:o shame on you....she's a married woman

SORRY!!! But I wouldn't be Dada if I didnt say it!!!! :blush: Irie ignore me girl.

Edited by DaDa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.