SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon ladies!!

I was wondering what the best/cheapest way would be for me to mail my fiance about 10 wedding invitations? I know regular mail can take like 3 weeks, on the other hand I don't want to spend $50+.

Wonder how Dillon is doing? I hope she doesn't have that much left to do and can relax some (if that's even possible the day before your wedding).

KK- I've only heard bad things about timeshares. The only experience I have is with a friend who owns one at Disney. Disney is really greedy so there may be better ones out there. One of the things I don't like about the Disney one is that you pay monthly maintenance fees, yet you stay at the same hotels as regular guests and Disney has to keep the grounds and buildings up for them anyways. BTW when is our trip to Sobe? I wanted to know how Royal Palm is.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What else is new with Bounty Killer? I lost all respect for him after his first arrest for beating a woman - the next time I saw him perform live, he went into this whole tirade about sometimes a woman just needs to be hit and taught her place - I won't spend a dime on his albums or shows.

I don't even download his songs for free...I have some ooooolllllleeee skkkooolll Bounty Killer...but I fast forward past it cuz I'm too lazy to go through and clean out my database. LOL

Michael%20Jackson%20-%20Off%20The%20Wall.jpg

One of my fav albums

Mine too. I was rocking his music a few months ago and my mom was looking at me like I had lost my mind...but sometimes nothing will do but some Michael. LOL I can just hear all the clubs breaking out MJ music this weekend of partying.

Of course...what is your favorite all time MJ song?

1. Do you remember the Time - elementary school play...Brian Sams and Kelly Kelly were the King and Queen...I still remember that.

I'ma say it on the side of mountasaw.... R sumting like that...

or

She's out of my life

You my friend are certifiably a NATURAL NUT!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay..I just realized that what DaDa was taking about. I thought she knew a song..that I didn't...on the side of a mountain...lol...

DaDA.... :bonk::rofl::rofl:

O.k. so those aren't the words??? :unsure:

LOL

Timeline
I have a rather personal question:

Does anyone have a timeshare? Do you think it's worth the money?

My dad says it's a waste of money..but we are considering it.

KK

it depends on u kk.. i have a friend and her family get there moneys worth!! everywhere they travel and they travel ALOT (3 or 4 times/yr) they use their timeshare if possible.. even have used it in jamaica..

now when my mom had hers.. she traveled maybe once a year, if that..and we rarely even went to the lil local spots they had near us so it was a waste for us..

I think it depends on if you’re going to use it or not. I agree Quana we have the one set of people your talking about that does travel a lot and get there money’s worth. Shoots its their mom's but they use it more than her. Then we have our other friend you know your best friend who has one and I think she only used hers once a year.

If you plan on traveling go for it if not then leave it alone. For me I think it would be a savings. Shoot a family of five can be pretty expensive for accommodations and I think the time share would help me out a lot I just haven’t had a chance to look into it. Yes maybe my personal spur of the moment trips to JA might be interfering but so what...LOL

Timeline
Good afternoon ladies!!

I was wondering what the best/cheapest way would be for me to mail my fiance about 10 wedding invitations? I know regular mail can take like 3 weeks, on the other hand I don't want to spend $50+.

Wonder how Dillon is doing? I hope she doesn't have that much left to do and can relax some (if that's even possible the day before your wedding).

KK- I've only heard bad things about timeshares. The only experience I have is with a friend who owns one at Disney. Disney is really greedy so there may be better ones out there. One of the things I don't like about the Disney one is that you pay monthly maintenance fees, yet you stay at the same hotels as regular guests and Disney has to keep the grounds and buildings up for them anyways. BTW when is our trip to Sobe? I wanted to know how Royal Palm is.

I use USPS international priority flat rate mail - takes about 6 days

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Newly, that's an awful situation to be in - but better that she hear it from you - She can contact the website and ask for her picture to be removed - if they refuse to do it, she can sue them.

And before she sues them let me know if they refuse to remove her picture because then I want to add mine and call me ugly so I can sue them too.

Shoot its a recession a sista needs some money!

Timeline
Newly, that's an awful situation to be in - but better that she hear it from you - She can contact the website and ask for her picture to be removed - if they refuse to do it, she can sue them.

And before she sues them let me know if they refuse to remove her picture because then I want to add mine and call me ugly so I can sue them too.

Shoot its a recession a sista needs some money!

LMAO Dada you are too much

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

She is crying i fount the website... i feel sooooo bad cause she is one of those girls that have low self esteem but try to act like she is the best thing since sliced bread to mask personal issues. she always got to be center of attention, i just got use to her ways but to other ppl she gets on they nerves... anyways this is why i dont take pics at the club with those websites like 7daysand7nights cause thats where they got the pic from and i know the girls she went out with and there not cute girls either but they dont act all loud and try to be center of attention thats why you dont see their pics on the website... uggh i feel bad for her she is still my friend...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
She is crying i fount the website... i feel sooooo bad cause she is one of those girls that have low self esteem but try to act like she is the best thing since sliced bread to mask personal issues. she always got to be center of attention, i just got use to her ways but to other ppl she gets on they nerves... anyways this is why i dont take pics at the club with those websites like 7daysand7nights cause thats where they got the pic from and i know the girls she went out with and there not cute girls either but they dont act all loud and try to be center of attention thats why you dont see their pics on the website... uggh i feel bad for her she is still my friend...

Can we all go on it and vote her "not ugly"?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Good afternoon ladies!!

USPS Express :thumbs:

I think it's flat rate around $27 for the envelope size...

Still not cheap, but it gets there in 6 days and you can track it on-line :thumbs:

Sorry I am slow... work got me working today :rolleyes:

Timeline
Good afternoon ladies!!

USPS Express :thumbs:

I think it's flat rate around $27 for the envelope size...

Still not cheap, but it gets there in 6 days and you can track it on-line :thumbs:

Sorry I am slow... work got me working today :rolleyes:

How dare they??? LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so glad it's friday....now if it could only be 4 o'clock

or 5:30.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Of course...what is your favorite all time MJ song?

1. Do you remember the Time - elementary school play...Brian Sams and Kelly Kelly were the King and Queen...I still remember that.

man in the mirror - that song gives me goosebumps! mi a go watch in pon youtube now..

You Are Not Alone & Butterfly are two of my faves.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
:ot:

Okay ppl i have a situation my cuzzo just called me saying that one her friends told her that she seen my friend on this website for ugly ppl with a donkey under her pic... she told me she is trying to get the website for me, my thing is now i gotta tell my friend about this and i dont want to because this makes me feel uncomfortable...

OMG! That is terrible. Maybe there is a way to "report the image" when you get the website and just have it taken off without your friend knowing. Is she sensitive? Is she really all the bad looking... I don't like the word "ugly"... it is so mean.

Maybe someone did it to get back at something, or just doesn't like her.

Hey ya'll.. Hope all is well..

Hi Everyone! Newly I wouldn't want to know the website exist. If you don't tell her about it would she be able to find it on her own or will other friends tell her? I would play like I'm clueless.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
I have a rather personal question:

Does anyone have a timeshare? Do you think it's worth the money?

My dad says it's a waste of money..but we are considering it.

KK

We used to go to those time share presentations ALL THE TIME on our annual family vacations when we were young. For going we'd get all kinds of discounted tickets to Universal Studios, Disney World, or even to stay at the time shares. Finally one year the salesman was extra persuasive & talked my parents into getting it.

They've used it in New York, Florida, Hawaii... it was really good to have it in Hawaii because that "free" suite, when combined with my Rapid Rewards from Southwest, I was able to go to Hawaii for the cost of souvenirs.

I agree with other posters: If you're going to use it, it's good (but some are not as flexible as others). If you're not going to use it regularly, then it's a waste.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.