SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I cried about Michael Jackson...he was my first crush as a little girl.

Me too S! He was the first black man I ever loved. :luv: Even with all his freakiness of late, he is a legend.

I know what the late reports said about him and his freakiness and what allegedly happened to children by his hand...I honestly believe Michael Jackson died from the remnants of a broken heart. He was a musical genius...music being his entire existence from 5 years old and he never penned another song after his trial. I was amazed that he finally decided to perform again in London. I would have loved to be at that concert that is never to be.

I woke up this morning and turned on my laptop just to be greeted with his image...and I cried long and hard...like I really lost my family member. I haven't gotten up the strength to listen to his music yet. I knew I was a fan...I just never realized how much he really touched my heart.

RIP Michael! Your fans love you!

1DF5E0555199FD3D53BD84A1E6AB4.jpg

Bounty Killer given trial date for assault charge

Chat!

Posted: 6/26/2009 8:33:59 AM

DANCEHALL deejay, Rodney Pryce, more popularly known as Bounty Killer, is to go on trial in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate’s Court on September 10, to answer to assault charges.

It is alleged that on May 22, the artiste, while partying at a nightclub in New Kingston, walked up to the female complainant and said to her “wha you a do yah”. He then allegedly shoved her in the chest, then punched her in the face and all over her body.

It said that his friends also joined in the attack on the complainant, who was rescued by patrons. The matter was reported and Pryce was arrested and charged on June 18.

On Thursday when the matter came up before Resident Magistrate Georgianna Fraser, Pryce’s lawyer asked that a trial date be set. Pryce, who was present in court had his bail extended

Beer phockery dis! Dis yere wan eediat nuh knoa imself...what de ooman do em? whaa mek? Cha!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What else is new with Bounty Killer? I lost all respect for him after his first arrest for beating a woman - the next time I saw him perform live, he went into this whole tirade about sometimes a woman just needs to be hit and taught her place - I won't spend a dime on his albums or shows.

I don't even download his songs for free...I have some ooooolllllleeee skkkooolll Bounty Killer...but I fast forward past it cuz I'm too lazy to go through and clean out my database. LOL

Michael%20Jackson%20-%20Off%20The%20Wall.jpg

One of my fav albums

Mine too. I was rocking his music a few months ago and my mom was looking at me like I had lost my mind...but sometimes nothing will do but some Michael. LOL I can just hear all the clubs breaking out MJ music this weekend of partying.

Of course...what is your favorite all time MJ song?

1. Do you remember the Time - elementary school play...Brian Sams and Kelly Kelly were the King and Queen...I still remember that.

I'ma say it on the side of mountasaw.... R sumting like that...

or

She's out of my life

You my friend are certifiably a NATURAL NUT!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

What else is new with Bounty Killer? I lost all respect for him after his first arrest for beating a woman - the next time I saw him perform live, he went into this whole tirade about sometimes a woman just needs to be hit and taught her place - I won't spend a dime on his albums or shows.

I don't even download his songs for free...I have some ooooolllllleeee skkkooolll Bounty Killer...but I fast forward past it cuz I'm too lazy to go through and clean out my database. LOL

Michael%20Jackson%20-%20Off%20The%20Wall.jpg

One of my fav albums

Mine too. I was rocking his music a few months ago and my mom was looking at me like I had lost my mind...but sometimes nothing will do but some Michael. LOL I can just hear all the clubs breaking out MJ music this weekend of partying.

Of course...what is your favorite all time MJ song?

1. Do you remember the Time - elementary school play...Brian Sams and Kelly Kelly were the King and Queen...I still remember that.

I'ma say it on the side of mountasaw.... R sumting like that...

or

She's out of my life

You my friend are certifiably a NATURAL NUT!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay..I just realized that what DaDa was taking about. I thought she knew a song..that I didn't...on the side of a mountain...lol...

DaDA.... :bonk::rofl::rofl:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone :star:

If I had to choose a favorite I would say "Rock With You" :wub:

I don't have any personal experience with Time Share KK, but from what I hear if you travel and use it a lot it can be worth it. Seems like a cool idea if you want to travel to many different places. :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot:

Okay ppl i have a situation my cuzzo just called me saying that one her friends told her that she seen my friend on this website for ugly ppl with a donkey under her pic... she told me she is trying to get the website for me, my thing is now i gotta tell my friend about this and i dont want to because this makes me feel uncomfortable...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
I have a rather personal question:

Does anyone have a timeshare? Do you think it's worth the money?

My dad says it's a waste of money..but we are considering it.

KK

it depends on u kk.. i have a friend and her family get there moneys worth!! everywhere they travel and they travel ALOT (3 or 4 times/yr) they use their timeshare if possible.. even have used it in jamaica..

now when my mom had hers.. she traveled maybe once a year, if that..and we rarely even went to the lil local spots they had near us so it was a waste for us..

Timeline

Okay ppl i have a situation my cuzzo just called me saying that one her friends told her that she seen my friend on this website for ugly ppl with a donkey under her pic... she told me she is trying to get the website for me, my thing is now i gotta tell my friend about this and i dont want to because this makes me feel uncomfortable...

:o

girl, you better tell her

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

OMG! That is terrible. Maybe there is a way to "report the image" when you get the website and just have it taken off without your friend knowing. Is she sensitive? Is she really all the bad looking... I don't like the word "ugly"... it is so mean.

Maybe someone did it to get back at something, or just doesn't like her.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
I have a rather personal question:

Does anyone have a timeshare? Do you think it's worth the money?

My dad says it's a waste of money..but we are considering it.

KK

You have to investigate them carefully - Some are worth the money, depending on what the program is - I just saw my Godfather last night - they came up from NC, on their way to their time share in RI. They have had it for years, and the program that they bought into, they can use it at various locations - so when their daughter lived in CA, they used to use their week out there. Now that she's moved back here, they use it for a week in RI.

Depending on the program, they can be worthwhile - But some of them lock you into a week at one location - or some have extra fees.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I think i remember when i first watched Keep it in the closet i was blushing and getting goosebumps lol like i was watching sumtin i had noooo biznezz watching damn that video was steamy... hey i never knew Naomi Campbell is Jamaican i thought she was African all this time...

me too...but her mom is jamaican...and naomi was born in england

Me three...

Timeline

OMG! That is terrible. Maybe there is a way to "report the image" when you get the website and just have it taken off without your friend knowing. Is she sensitive? Is she really all the bad looking... I don't like the word "ugly"... it is so mean.

Maybe someone did it to get back at something, or just doesn't like her.

good idea....see if you can get it off there once you find out the website....but i would still tell her

Timeline

Huh???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.