SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cried about Michael Jackson...he was my first crush as a little girl.

Me too S! He was the first black man I ever loved. :luv: Even with all his freakiness of late, he is a legend.

he was black???

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I cried about Michael Jackson...he was my first crush as a little girl.

Me too S! He was the first black man I ever loved. :luv: Even with all his freakiness of late, he is a legend.

he was black???

LOL - back in the day!! I said that very thing this morning when they had a clip of him on the Today Show - he was daymn near as white a me.......

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Bounty Killer given trial date for assault charge

Chat!

Posted: 6/26/2009 8:33:59 AM

DANCEHALL deejay, Rodney Pryce, more popularly known as Bounty Killer, is to go on trial in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate’s Court on September 10, to answer to assault charges.

It is alleged that on May 22, the artiste, while partying at a nightclub in New Kingston, walked up to the female complainant and said to her “wha you a do yah”. He then allegedly shoved her in the chest, then punched her in the face and all over her body.

It said that his friends also joined in the attack on the complainant, who was rescued by patrons. The matter was reported and Pryce was arrested and charged on June 18.

On Thursday when the matter came up before Resident Magistrate Georgianna Fraser, Pryce’s lawyer asked that a trial date be set. Pryce, who was present in court had his bail extended

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
BET just said Michael Jackson died!!

Wasn't it Jomo who just asked yesterday who the 3rd person was going to be??

When m ex called me last night to tell me I thought he was lying. I told him to shut the phock up. Right after that my phone started ringing off the hook. I cannot believe it. Steve Harvey played his songs all morning and I turned up my radio and jammed all morning. I didn’t even care about the neighbors (sorry) My kids looked at me :blink: .. I'm so saddened its ridiculous. Who would have thought Michael Jackson. He was so young.

See ladies another lesson n life that you must live to the fullest. Live each day as if it was your last because you just never know.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
BET just said Michael Jackson died!!

Wasn't it Jomo who just asked yesterday who the 3rd person was going to be??

When m ex called me last night to tell me I thought he was lying. I told him to shut the phock up. Right after that my phone started ringing off the hook. I cannot believe it. Steve Harvey played his songs all morning and I turned up my radio and jammed all morning. I didn’t even care about the neighbors (sorry) My kids looked at me :blink: .. I'm so saddened its ridiculous. Who would have thought Michael Jackson. He was so young.

See ladies another lesson n life that you must live to the fullest. Live each day as if it was your last because you just never know.

VH1 gonna have a michael jackson classic music video marathon all weekend long. i was watching bet last night waiting for man in the mirror to come on...

Timeline

Chat!

DANCEHALL deejay, Rodney Pryce, more popularly known as Bounty Killer, is to go on trial in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate’s Court on September 10, to answer to assault charges.

It is alleged that on May 22, the artiste, while partying at a nightclub in New Kingston, walked up to the female complainant and said to her “wha you a do yah”. He then allegedly shoved her in the chest, then punched her in the face and all over her body.

It said that his friends also joined in the attack on the complainant, who was rescued by patrons. The matter was reported and Pryce was arrested and charged on June 18.

On Thursday when the matter came up before Resident Magistrate Georgianna Fraser, Pryce’s lawyer asked that a trial date be set. Pryce, who was present in court had his bail extended

Ugh so he just hit her for no reason??

Timeline

What else is new with Bounty Killer? I lost all respect for him after his first arrest for beating a woman - the next time I saw him perform live, he went into this whole tirade about sometimes a woman just needs to be hit and taught her place - I won't spend a dime on his albums or shows.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Chat!

Ugh so he just hit her for no reason??

he knew her....so they prolly had some history

Timeline
What else is new with Bounty Killer? I lost all respect for him after his first arrest for beating a woman - the next time I saw him perform live, he went into this whole tirade about sometimes a woman just needs to be hit and taught her place - I won't spend a dime on his albums or shows.

Well, maybe this time he'll get what's due to him. I hate abuse of any kind and people need to be punished for their actions. Dumb azz....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Of course...what is your favorite all time MJ song?

1. Do you remember the Time - elementary school play...Brian Sams and Kelly Kelly were the King and Queen...I still remember that.

man in the mirror - that song gives me goosebumps! mi a go watch in pon youtube now..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.