SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Okay...I really didn't realize that MEN or Women go to Jamaica to hook up with PROS?????????

I just thought people go on vacation...and wa la...they got a "friend"...I really wanted to think people didn't do that...but to each it's own.

HUMPFH gurrrrlllll if you only knew!!!! Why when i first went to JA i was surprised about how may ppl back home asked me if i got sum while i was in JA :whistle: .... I was like ####### you can tell?????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: no but this go on alot im not sure if they still call it rent a dread lol

LOL...hahaha...that explains it all for me...I definitely have seen the rent a dread couples... But I still wanted to believe that they were true lovers.. :blush:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

omg.. wakey.. facebook is the best thing since sliced bread..

i just like talking to all my friends at the same time, seeing what crazy/random stuff that have to say LOL.. i love the quizzes..i love looking at updated pics..

im not a phone person so for me, FACEBOOK is the TRUTH!

u caught me up cuz i missed jamerican's interview, let me go back..

Finesse, they don't even realize how bad they sound. some of them are looking for brownie points for taking up Jamaica as their next cause, some feel they need a gold star because they 'got out of' staying at all-inclusives ( and try bash anyone who DOES!), others just plain IGNORANT and feel because they've been to the beach in Negril 4-5 times, they know more than anyone else...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Okay..I want to go see the Color Purple play...it's showing with Fantasia...hubby says price for ticket is unreasonable ($93). Which I agree that it is a little steep....but I think I really want to see it. On his hand..he could care less...but would go if I wanted him too. Dilemna...has anyone seen the play? is it worth $93?

He asked if I could just download from online.. :huh:

Timeline
Okay...I really didn't realize that MEN or Women go to Jamaica to hook up with PROS?????????

I just thought people go on vacation...and wa la...they got a "friend"...I really wanted to think people didn't do that...but to each it's own.

HUMPFH gurrrrlllll if you only knew!!!! Why when i first went to JA i was surprised about how may ppl back home asked me if i got sum while i was in JA :whistle: .... I was like ####### you can tell?????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: no but this go on alot im not sure if they still call it rent a dread lol

Shut the FREAK UP!!!!! Well the first time I went I didn't have a glow but I sure as heck had one the second time!!!! My family knew right then and there that trip wasn’t like the last. So may people were asking me what make up did I use to give me such a pretty glow and complexion. Mi told em it was called Jamaica me crazy!!!!!!

Wait!!!!See der yuh go getting me in trouble that’s why KK say every time you post I have a story… So you really owe her an apology because she is right I just noticed it!!!!

O.k. recap back in Jamaica 2007 the first time I went I didn't have a glow but I sure as heck had one the second time!!!! My family knew right then and there that trip wasn’t like the last. So may people were asking me what make up did I use to give me such a pretty glow and complexion. Mi told em it was called Jamaica me crazy!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

dyam..they ruthless!..i never went over there cuz im a mobay girl, but i might have to take a peek????

oh..mister sey him nuh eat no sea cat and him neva heard of goat balls.. YAYYYYY my stomach is safe!

Hey Quanna,

I'm over here rolling @ sea cat, I haven't heard that since mi a pickney! Yuh know mi and Lawny love our goat balls LOL.

I got your link, its gonna tek mi a minute ( I'm over here losing my mind) but I will holla back soon ( hugs)

Ok back to the Visio diagrams fi real dis time! :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Finesse, they don't even realize how bad they sound. some of them are looking for brownie points for taking up Jamaica as their next cause, some feel they need a gold star because they 'got out of' staying at all-inclusives ( and try bash anyone who DOES!), others just plain IGNORANT and feel because they've been to the beach in Negril 4-5 times, they know more than anyone else...

:ot: I really don't like how the forums/thread are set up...can't really follow it...maybe it's just me.. :ot2:

Site is very interesting...

Shut the FREAK UP!!!!! Well the first time I went I didn't have a glow but I sure as heck had one the second time!!!! My family knew right then and there that trip wasn’t like the last. So may people were asking me what make up did I use to give me such a pretty glow and complexion. Mi told em it was called Jamaica me crazy!!!!!!

Wait!!!!See der yuh go getting me in trouble that’s why KK say every time you post I have a story… So you really owe her an apology because she is right I just noticed it!!!!

O.k. recap back in Jamaica 2007 the first time I went I didn't have a glow but I sure as heck had one the second time!!!! My family knew right then and there that trip wasn’t like the last. So may people were asking me what make up did I use to give me such a pretty glow and complexion. Mi told em it was called Jamaica me crazy!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

imma go ova dereso an bash DEM bag a eediats...

Timeline
Okay..I want to go see the Color Purple play...it's showing with Fantasia...hubby says price for ticket is unreasonable ($93). Which I agree that it is a little steep....but I think I really want to see it. On his hand..he could care less...but would go if I wanted him too. Dilemna...has anyone seen the play? is it worth $93?

He asked if I could just download from online.. :huh:

Yes!!!! Now my tickets were free my brother bought them for me but the play to me was ALL THAT and then some and then we had a hook up where we were able to go back stage and meet Fantasia. Now she could only say hi it was nothing big we talked more with the other cast members then her because of course she was busy but still it was a nice experience. I loved the play but its like anything else. Some loved it and others didn't but t taught me the Color Purple/.See I never read the book so I always thought the Color Purple was the movie until I seen the play I was like wait this isn’t Color Purple and people had to tell me the play was like the book not the movie. Ohhhhhh:unsure:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MICHAEL JACKSON is in the hospital

cardiac arrest

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.