SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No..I never really partied when I went to Jamaica. I've gone to the Jungle once. My friend from college family owns it and he insisted that me and my friends go. We went on the Ladies Night..."free"...

After that me and boyfriend/fiance/now hubby..went to stage shows.....

Now that I think of it...i was never a big partier..{sp}

My friends and I get a kick out of sitting back and watching the goings on - it's definitely an education.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Okay...I really didn't realize that MEN or Women go to Jamaica to hook up with PROS?????????

I just thought people go on vacation...and wa la...they got a "friend"...I really wanted to think people didn't do that...but to each it's own.

girl.. kk, u nuh knoa ie!!!!.. yep they go all the way to ja for the pro.. i wonder how they feel if they get a NOT SO good pro LOL.. you could have stayed at home for that!!!

if she is riding in a real country bus with NO ventilation then i can kinda understand the mango spoiling

but maggots on a mango? no sah! a muss onw dead dog belly she get dah mango from

and if she keeps getting them with maggots why does she keep buying them? and why doesn't she open the bag so it can get air?

:blink:

LOL - you should read the whole thread - someone else paid like $10 for 1 mango!

Reminds me of the time I rented a room in Barbados in a guest house - These two German guys were in another room - every am, a plantain would be on the table in the yard - every night it was on the counter - I finally asked them what they were doing - Someone told them it was a green banana and that if they put it in the sun it would ripen!

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
if she is riding in a real country bus with NO ventilation then i can kinda understand the mango spoiling

but maggots on a mango? no sah! a muss onw dead dog belly she get dah mango from

and if she keeps getting them with maggots why does she keep buying them? and why doesn't she open the bag so it can get air?

:blink:

LOL - you should read the whole thread - someone else paid like $10 for 1 mango!

Reminds me of the time I rented a room in Barbados in a guest house - These two German guys were in another room - every am, a plantain would be on the table in the yard - every night it was on the counter - I finally asked them what they were doing - Someone told them it was a green banana and that if they put it in the sun it would ripen!

$10! lol wow. those person who sold to them wicked bad bad!!

poor ting dem!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

No..I never really partied when I went to Jamaica. I've gone to the Jungle once. My friend from college family owns it and he insisted that me and my friends go. We went on the Ladies Night..."free"...

After that me and boyfriend/fiance/now hubby..went to stage shows.....

Now that I think of it...i was never a big partier..{sp}

My friends and I get a kick out of sitting back and watching the goings on - it's definitely an education.

I bet it can be quite entertaining...NOT the act...lol...but watching the men and women go after each other....

Okay...I really didn't realize that MEN or Women go to Jamaica to hook up with PROS?????????

I just thought people go on vacation...and wa la...they got a "friend"...I really wanted to think people didn't do that...but to each it's own.

girl.. kk, u nuh knoa ie!!!!.. yep they go all the way to ja for the pro.. i wonder how they feel if they get a NOT SO good pro LOL.. you could have stayed at home for that!!!

Good point quana. They probably just keep on looking...

u fraid a worms but u no fraid a animal testicles??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lawny no fraid of NO testicles :whistle::rofl:

oooooooo Sus!!!!! Dirty mind.I have... :devil::whistle:

Filed: Timeline

OMG...I'm over here dying, that's it for me, I'm going home now.

KK; you need to go to Jamaica with me, just once.

sus; I get a kick out of it too, especially at the club/resort seen.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

FOR REAL kk.. i just don't believe those sexual stereotypes..every group had some good and some "NOT SO GOOD" lol.. Roger doesn't agree, he says i should see some of the other races at Hedoism.. WHATEVER lol... its soo laughable to me

but u right.. if the first didn't work out, u might as well keep looking, u done paid a good $1000 for the trip to find it LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG...I'm over here dying, that's it for me, I'm going home now.

KK; you need to go to Jamaica with me, just once.

sus; I get a kick out of it too, especially at the club/resort seen.

:rofl: goat balls goat balls...wid yam, di bomb.......and den u a seh u fraid a worms!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
good aftanoon all..

shemmy i say go to ALL the parties..

and dada.. ells said she is catching up b4 she post :blink: mi did give her wan lang KISTEET!!! lol

and lawny..ya nasty gyal!!!

If yuh say so but dang who has to catch up before giving us a likkle post. Post now catch up lata. Cha!!! :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hahahahaha I see Ells below.....(jumping up in my seat Waving) sorry I haven't got the smiley thing down yet. :dance::dancing::goofy:

i know right

i'm waiting with baited breath

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Yardies!

Okay Sus, you got me....I'll chat and THEN go back & catch up some more.....it has taken me a week & a half just to get to June 17. It sucks not having a home computer right now cause I'd have already caught up if I did...of course, Lehi would be begging for my attention so I guess it's good this way cause I've been able to devote all my evening time to him.

I have LOTS of comments to make since I've been reading (been making notes) but I know Jawi & her man just got the approval last week so YAY! And prayers for a speedy recovery after this surgery! (L)

I'm also (im)patiently awaiting Nat's NOA2 so I hope there's some good news pronto!

And I had to BOAL many pages ago when JG said I'll NEVER be a top poster cause my posts are to dyam long! :rofl:

Okay, let me continue to go catch up so I don't have to ask what's been going on! :yes:

(Why they gotta interupt my reading?? Don't they know the sooner I catch up the sooner I can start doing my job??)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.