SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
lol that was me sorry

smiley-violent090.gif

(just kidding)

poor my -- sus, don't hurt my friend too much, I think her eyes are swollen now

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Either you stayed with the same quack way too long or you have horrible luck in picking dentists!!!!!!

Sus, I'm going to see Darryl Worley, a country singer, at a free thing our city is having tonight. I'm really excited too!

LOL, Bad luck -

The first was one of those school hygenists that came to school to do your teeth - The second was a dentist hired by my regular family dentist (who died) - so I had to find a new one, and that's who broke the drill -

Have fun - I am so happy the weather is finally nice!!

Boy Sus, you sure do find all the fun! Ya see anymore fun up my way? :whistle:

LOL, Not yet - You know I only had the Culture link cause of one reason, right? LOL :whistle: Ocean State Reggae Fest is the next big thing - You should come - Culture and Beres!!

lol that was me sorry

smiley-violent090.gif

(just kidding)

lol thats ok i got my self hooked now lol

lol that was me sorry

smiley-violent090.gif

(just kidding)

poor my -- sus, don't hurt my friend too much, I think her eyes are swollen now

i know right and my face was already sunburned lol

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I had to go to the dentist this morning. I HATE the dentist. Really nice guy; but, well, you know......

Why do you hate the dentist??

I just hate the sound the tools(I dont know the correct name) makes

You mean the hacksaw, powersaw and drill and power washer wah mi lef aff

LOL Lawns u too funny :rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok ladies off to work i go im sure i will have alot of catching up when i get back talk to you all later ..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Ram Head Live in Baltimore

Beres Hammond & Culture

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Performance Date: 7/30/2009, 8:00 pm

Thursday, July 30

Doors 7pm

$25 plus tax

ALL AGES

He is considered Jamaica’s greatest practicing singer/songwriter with the fervor elicited by his live performances.

And vocal trio Culture helped define the sound and style of Rastafarian roots reggae, thanks largely to charismatic singer, songwriter, and leader Joseph Hill. True to their name, Culture's material was devoted almost exclusively to spiritual, social, and political messages.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy Birthday Finesse!

Congratulations Jamerican Queen on the Interview Date

Philly (F)(L)

Thanks to all of you!!!!!

We are so excited I'm not going to JA til end of July to August 10th or so, hopefully I can bring hubby back (hopefully)

Thanks to VJ and all my sisters for the help because this was a PROCESS,

Question

What is going on that you girls know if in August. :ot: A few years ago we (my hubby and my sister and her then boyfriend) went to "St mary mi come from" that was great!!!!!!!

Thats the year NOrris Man and Sizzla started fighting on stage wow it was crazy that night. :ot2:

but do you know of anything now because its coming up and I want to make my days around something. Beside hubby B-day thats 2 days b4 the interview date.

Thanks again all :dance:

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Beres Hammond & Culture

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 30

Doors 7pm

$25 plus tax

ALL AGES

He is considered Jamaica’s greatest practicing singer/songwriter with the fervor elicited by his live performances.

And vocal trio Culture helped define the sound and style of Rastafarian roots reggae, thanks largely to charismatic singer, songwriter, and leader Joseph Hill. True to their name, Culture's material was devoted almost exclusively to spiritual, social, and political messages.

These promoters need to update their info - Joseph Hill has been dead 3 years now, and Kenyatta has been leading the band every since -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy Birthday Finesse!

Congratulations Jamerican Queen on the Interview Date

Philly (F)(L)

Thanks to all of you!!!!!

We are so excited I'm not going to JA til end of July to August 10th or so, hopefully I can bring hubby back (hopefully)

Thanks to VJ and all my sisters for the help because this was a PROCESS,

Question

What is going on that you girls know if in August. :ot: A few years ago we (my hubby and my sister and her then boyfriend) went to "St mary mi come from" that was great!!!!!!!

Thats the year NOrris Man and Sizzla started fighting on stage wow it was crazy that night. :ot2:

but do you know of anything now because its coming up and I want to make my days around something. Beside hubby B-day thats 2 days b4 the interview date.

Thanks again all :dance:

ATI Black Beach Week in Negril is in the beg of Aug. So there will be alot of shows here! Have fun

Edited by JOURNEE1125

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline
LOL, Not yet - You know I only had the Culture link cause of one reason, right? LOL :whistle: Ocean State Reggae Fest is the next big thing - You should come - Culture and Beres!!

You know I have that on my calendar!! Now the funds...that's another question.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Beres Hammond & Culture

Thursday, July 30

Doors 7pm

$25 plus tax

ALL AGES

These promoters need to update their info - Joseph Hill has been dead 3 years now, and Kenyatta has been leading the band every since -

I know right!!! I didn't even realize it wasn't updated.

Timeline
guess nobody know bout mini laptops..

anyway, mi hungry...wha oonuh ave fi eat tiday?

I think Nat bought one - I want one, but haven't bought one yet - I have been looking at the ones by Asus - seem to have good reviews

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Nat knows a bit. She bought the Acer for her hubby to have in JA.

What info are you looking for?

I think Nat bought one - I want one, but haven't bought one yet - I have been looking at the ones by Asus - seem to have good reviews

Does it have a CD/DVD player? That's what they seem to be missing in the ones I'm looking at.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat knows a bit. She bought the Acer for her hubby to have in JA.

What info are you looking for?

Does it have a CD/DVD player? That's what they seem to be missing in the ones I'm looking at.

i just want to know its limitations. for the price, it must only can do so much...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.